Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Aug 2019 at 8:29 PM
Default WCIF: A way to sell crops from home?
Exploring gardening, and it's a pain to go to the garden lot to sell my vegetables every time.

I have the garden cart from CC enterprises, but this is still not available on a residential lot.

Any help would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Apr 2020 at 6:32 PM
I know it's late, but this site has a picture that summons the Old Town Gardener at your home to sell your crops + the vegetable stand that can be put anywhere. http://shaklin.chez.com/
It's in Downloads -> Verschiedenes (Miscellaneous) -> Page 2
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th May 2020 at 9:06 PM
Thank you I actually downloaded and am going to use this mod/hack, even though I try not to use any hacks. The reason is lengthy but I'll try and keep it simple! I still love to play sims 1. But my game always comes to a point where the sim I'm playing the most becomes corrupt. It's definitely the sim, not the lot. I'm trying to figure it out and come to some conclusions. I Used to think it was every time my sim was about to make a friend. Yesterday I realized it was when I send them to Old Town (or anywhere off lot). When I try and "Save" the game crashes to the desktop.

I used to , sadly have to delete the sim. However I Realized even though the game crashes it DID Save! So all I do is load it up again and everything has been saved, and continue playing. It's not the most ideal "fix" but it's a compromise and I can keep playing. One issue- the sim cannot go to old town, Downtown, studio town, anywhere. He CAN go to work. He cannot go anywhere where you can play him off lot.

Since this sim was interested in growing his own vegetables I followed the link and downloaded this hacked object , the painting and the vegetable cart. Don't get the painting! At all, unless you want "Gardener Bob" forever wandering your property! Perhaps there's a way to be rid of him, but I don't read German, and haven't figured it out. I actually had to evict my sim and move him back in just to get rid of the NPC.

I am excited by the buyable vegetable cart though! Now what I REALLY want is a buyable seed stand for home lot - anybody??
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th May 2020 at 9:19 PM
Also if you get the painting, delete it, then buy it again, you will have TWO Gardener Bob's, then 3 etc etc! Forever wandering the lot!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd May 2020 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zorba2357
Thank you I actually downloaded and am going to use this mod/hack, even though I try not to use any hacks. The reason is lengthy but I'll try and keep it simple! I still love to play sims 1. But my game always comes to a point where the sim I'm playing the most becomes corrupt. It's definitely the sim, not the lot. I'm trying to figure it out and come to some conclusions. I Used to think it was every time my sim was about to make a friend. Yesterday I realized it was when I send them to Old Town (or anywhere off lot). When I try and "Save" the game crashes to the desktop.

I used to , sadly have to delete the sim. However I Realized even though the game crashes it DID Save! So all I do is load it up again and everything has been saved, and continue playing. It's not the most ideal "fix" but it's a compromise and I can keep playing. One issue- the sim cannot go to old town, Downtown, studio town, anywhere. He CAN go to work. He cannot go anywhere where you can play him off lot.

Since this sim was interested in growing his own vegetables I followed the link and downloaded this hacked object , the painting and the vegetable cart. Don't get the painting! At all, unless you want "Gardener Bob" forever wandering your property! Perhaps there's a way to be rid of him, but I don't read German, and haven't figured it out. I actually had to evict my sim and move him back in just to get rid of the NPC.

I am excited by the buyable vegetable cart though! Now what I REALLY want is a buyable seed stand for home lot - anybody??

The buyable seed stand can be downloaded here: http://www.simechoes.org/simechoes1...simslice/1.html
It's the 60th download link. Under the tooth fairy one.
About the Gardener Bob, have you tried using the move_objects on cheat and deleting him? It works for me.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 1:21 AM
Thank you VitorM! I actually had to count down to 60 to find it in that big column! But I found and downloaded it. Haven't tried in game yet I haven't played in awhile. Was actually thinking of playing sims 4. I don't know. The seed cart should definitely help though. As for Gardener Bob, I guess I could try that IF I ever accidently place that picture again! Thanks again.
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Jul 2020 at 1:28 PM
Just send me your email adress, and then I will send you my "Hacked Pantry," object for selling crops on your home that I've made using IFF Pencil
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#8 Old 27th Jul 2020 at 10:28 AM
Hey @vickry0804 !

Although we don't have a strict rule against sharing CC with others through emailing, we did get a few people having concerns about this though. Therefore we kindly ask to either upload it through the wizard or posting it on SimFileShare/Mediafire/Dropbox/etc and linking a link through a regular pm to those who'd want to have it  (To PM people, just go to their account page, then click on 'send private message'.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2021 at 3:37 AM
@vickry0804 You mind posting the hacked pantry?