Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 8:17 AM
Default Freebuild stuck on
I turned on testing cheats to get to the Cas full edit mode to see if toddlers created by EA could have their features changed. I never turned on freebuild, but going back into the game, it was turned on. I see the little symbol for it in the bottom left of my build screen. But it doesn't toggle, typing the command to turn it off doesn't work, closing the game and restarting wont turn it off. I went to another pre-made lot to see if it was just my lot that was corrupted. Every lot has Freebuild on. It's locking me out of my inventory in build mode. Anyone know how to fix this? Seems this was a glitch back in 2014, but nothing recent. You know EA would have fixed that glitch back then. This is very frustrating. I can turn every other clear code on and off, but not this one!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 6:27 PM
Have you made sure that there isn't a mod involved? TMexi has one like that.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 6:36 AM
I forgot I had it. Took it out yesterday, and everything is fine. Boy do I feel dumb