Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#101 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 9:55 AM
Oh my gosh guys! I've been dying to post here to tell you all about my The Sims 4 adventures! Haha. Ok, so I just bought the game what, two, three days ago? I got the Limited Edition, it was the only option available at the local Walmart, lol. I did play for a short time with a friend, so I already knew somewhat what I was getting myself into. And I have to say, I freaking love this game. I'm a BIG BIG BIG fan of The Sims 2. I've been playing that on my mac right up until last month. I was slowly getting bored though, because you can only play the same thing for so many darn years, lol.

Anyway, I made two sister, young adult sims, Mindy and Mia. Mindy is the flirty, ditzy sister, but pretty friendly and good all around. Mia is much more rebellious. She's got the evil trait and she HATES KIDS. Funny thing happened. I played for a while with no luck finding love for the sisters, what a bummer. BUT THEN! FINALLY! Mindy met this married guy named Nigel (I think? Lol!). Well Nigel moved in after Mindy got pregnant, divorced his wife and quickly married Mindy. Nigel isn't a good guy though. He thought he was the sh*t, but really he was just a big cry baby, a real loser if I do say so myself! After he cheated on her, Mindy tossed his butt out and decided to raise her twins (Nick and Natalie) alone. She's a pretty good mother so it's worked out well so far. So Mia was trying her chance at love and after many failed encounters, she met the striking DON LOTHARIO! They hooked up, started dating and to Mia's DISGUST, she wound up pregnant! She tried to propose to Don, but he rejected her so she figured she could do without him after all. Man, Mia REALLY hated being pregnant because she DESPISES children! But what the heck happens?! SHE HAS TRIPLETS!!! All girls!!! OMG. (I didn't even force this people, can you force this?!) I was so shocked and Mia was NOT HAVING ANY OF IT! LOL. So Mindy really raised those babies to children. Mia often took her frustration out on destroying all the children's toys (the various dollhouses LOL) and constantly picking on her niece and nephew. She's an OK mom, when she isn't making the kids CRY! but really looks to her sister for help. They've got a great relationship so it's all working out for them! Don comes over often to hang out with the kids, out of the blue btw! OH, and Nigel is STILL trying to get back with Mindy, even though he has a new girlfriend. When will the guy get a clue?!

That was so much fun to re-live lol. I hope someone gets a laugh out of the story. I've barely even attempted at playing this game yet, just started with a simple family and chaos ensued, much to my pleasure! MWAHAH. The Sims 4 is an awesome game and a real joy to play. It's $60 well spent for me. It's funny, because I recently bought a lot of the Sims 3 games (all the expansions and stuff packs) and I haven't touched it since I got the Sims 4. I have a high-end computer now (which is amazing!) but The Sims 3 still glitches and lags a bit (not too much, but considerably more than The Sims 4 obviously) and even will all that content, I'd still rather play 4 just for the emotions. It really does enrich their lives and gives you so much more satisfaction while playing.

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:40 AM
My first Sim that I've played with aging on in all Sims games, finally passed away.

It feels funny because in past I've turned off the aging... and never did anything to stop it. She managed to finish her aspiration, got top of her career, dated both genders and have two children which she had took care of, despite her first child giving her problems - she never stopped loving both.

I feel panicked and had her to do her aspiration in her Elder days, but... I enjoyed it. Not sure what next heir I'll want to continue Ratliff legacy... to be honest I may keep them both, since Sean's insane and I felt his sister (Katie) who is only one who could understand him now their mother is gone, and she wants to support him in anyway she could, even if she's still Teen at the moment.

Currently Playing:Last of Us Remastered, Final Fantasy XIV, Rare Replay - Blast Corps, The Sims 2, 3, 4
Field Researcher
#103 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 12:27 PM
I just created my very first sim, moved her in and got her a job and a boyfriend. She's working in the "writing" -career track (is that what you call it?) and is pregnant. I only played for about 2 real life hours and I already got someone knocked up and broke up a marriage.... ._.
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 8:39 PM
Well I got into creating me and my two friends, Danae and Anna. I truly loved building the house which turned out to be a combo between old and modern. Danae- brown hair is in criminal career (alternate universe what can I say/there was no buisness) and kinda snobby (not that far irl). Anna -blond girl is a genius (same as in real life) and is in culinary (very far miss than reality) and then there is me, Robbie, and I'm into entertainer (close). I'm enjoining this alternate universe more than I thought! :lovestruc

Forum Resident
#105 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 8:55 PM
I spent ages making a Benedict Cumberbatch Sim. He's in the entertainment career and doing well. Also in the neighborhood are the Crumb family, who are in all my games. They are mostly slobs and evil and generally unpleasant or stupid with huge ears. To my horror Ben become attracted to one of the Crumbs, a certain Evadne Crumb, who has huge ears, and is overweight. She's in the culinary career and is interested in food. That's mostly all she's interested in.

Despite my best efforts everywhere I sent Ben, Evadne appeared. I gave in to the inevitable and now they are married with twins. Evadne is useless in the house and it's always covered in dirty dishes. Visitors are constantly moaning about smells. Sometimes they clean up which is good. I am trying the game where you interfere with your Sims as little as possible and just let them go their own way. The result of this is Evadne is now pregnant again and fatter than ever. The twins are children and look slightly odd. They have Evadne's ears. Well, she had enough to spare.
Test Subject
#106 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 9:07 PM

This is the current state of my Willow Creek.. I'm still working on the upper right corner. I haven't played in Oasis Springs at all except visiting community lots so that will be a new experience for me.
All of the families I play are custom, I basically moved all premade sims out of town and forced them into exile. I have aging off so I can work on everyone's relationships and skills. No one has died... yet... and all that has happened is a couple house parties, babies being born and a few weddings. This game is so much fun! :D
Test Subject
#107 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 10:03 PM
I decided to start the Legacy Challenge. I made a very skinny large breasted Sim with blonde hair and called her Barbie. She's materialistic, snob, self-assured and her aspiration is to be a Serial Romantic. Totally the opposite from what I normally play. She got a job in the Criminal branch and wants to be a Boss someday. She plans on having a garden of Cowplants and has already planted her snapdragons and strawberries. Fish are smelly and fishing is for the unwashed masses so Gardening is her only option. She detests working in the dirt and she doesn't want her neighbors to know that she can't afford a gardener so she only gardens at night after she gets home from work. She only meets people in the "right" neighborhoods. So... J. Worthington III wandered nearby and he's got the right type of name, the right type of look, and he seemed interested so she introduced herself. She romanced and woohoo'ed him in one meeting and now invites him over for an occasional tryst. She met Don and has been romancing him, but Worthington keeps showing up as she starts. She's had to explain herself more than once and she's finding him needy and unreasonable at times. He only wanders by if she's romancing some guy or if she makes that late night call. She wishs he was more controllable and is working on a plan on make him less of a cumbersome necessity. She's has one of the red-headed Caliente sisters as a friend and has been trying to woo Dina. But, Dina also seems moody and doesn't always want the affection. She's starting to see her baby-making years fly by and she wants to leave a legacy so she's considering marrying J. Worthington III.

She sees 2 options...she can work to be the Criminal Mastermind Boss or she can be Worthington's trophy wife, spending her days visiting rich friends and spending Worthington's money. (Btw, at this point, I have no idea if he's rich, but I'm hoping he's not so that she can be resentful that he "lied". Of course, either way, she'll cheat on him and expect him to put up with it.)

She can see the benefit of both plans to her master plan to take over the Sim World. She's not ambitious so she really doesn't need to run everything in a Career, but she really likes the idea of all that power over the criminal underground as a stepping stone to controlling the world. But, if she decides to be a trophy wife, she can spend her days plotting and killing Sims and teaching her heirs in the ways of Evil and Mischief. I see her future as the resentful demanding wife who is never happy no matter what Worthington does and who makes his life Hell. She'll keep him around as a way to beget heirs, a way to vent her frustrations, and as a way to hide her actual plans from the world. They'll see her as the snobbish airheaded trophy wife, when all along, she's been manipulating their lives. Sort of a modern day Livia Drusilla from I Claudius. Unlike Livia, who used poison, Barbie will use the cowplant and mischief to control destinies and shape the future of her Legacy. She's quite full of herself and imagines that people will remember her throughout the ages. She's quite sad that she wasn't born in Roman times so she could be named a Goddess (and wear a toga).
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 10:17 PM Last edited by jwilli : 2nd Oct 2014 at 10:30 PM.
My Sims are having a great time. Well, not Monica. She's busy working her tail off to support her daughter, Lilian. As if being a single mother isn't enough, Lilian's boyfriend, Jason, moved in. She loves him like her own son but another mouth to feed doesn't make anything easier. At least he cooks and cleans after school. Jason is a helpful kid, to say the least. And he's doing his best to be a good influence on Lilian. They are both A students, although Lilian would rather be out causing trouble than doing homework.

Life is getting better since Monica finally got promoted to Double Diamond Agent. Lilian is helping make ends meet by working at the Siman Marcus in the mall. She loves all the clothes that she brings home. A new outfit every day! Monica suspects she is stealing them, though; Lilian's days in retail are numbered. The only drawback of Monica's promotion is the hours. Those 15 hour shifts are really taking their toll.

Knowing that Mom will be home late, Lilian throws a lot of parties. Lord only knows what kind of mischief is going on while Monica is at work. Plenty of messing around, to say the least. Lilian has somehow conned Cassandra Goth and Jason into some sort of love triangle. That poor Goth girl. She's so sweet and talented. Monica plans to call Bella and let her know what's going on, but she never seems to have the time. Maybe next time she runs into her at the gym. That conversation could get awkward quickly.
"Oh... ummmm... So, Cass, Lilian, and Jason are all dating each other and messing around at my house while i'm at work.... Yeah." Sheesh

The future looks bright anyway. Jason plans to be an Astronaut; he is such a smart kid. Deny it all she wants, Lilian is doomed to be a Crime Boss if she doesn't shape up quickly. Like that will happen. Monica is in no danger of losing her cushy government job, so that's a bonus. Jason and Lilian have plans to get married after they graduate. He's really making a solid effort to straighten her out. Good on him. Life could definitely be worse in the Woodson house.
Top Secret Researcher
#109 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 12:47 AM
My founding family, The Echolls have their first son Duncan married and moved out into the townie bin. The dad, Logan is still climbing the career ladder as intergalactice space thingy and trying to build a rocket. The mum, Veronica is pursuing journalism. And their second son Eli is befriending all the hood kids so that he can easily romance them later on.

Duncan at his wedding.

My secondary family, The Goths had Cassandra moved out and married to my Self Sim, Riez Forester. Alexander stay on to inherit the house and grew up into a life of crime. After breaking up with his teenage sweetheart (she grew up hating children), he finally found a kind soul who is a painter. Bella and Mortimer is being cute as ever and grow older together. I am now waiting for Mortimer to die naturally and pass on his legacy to Alexander.

The Goth family dinner.

Earlier I mentioned Cassandra. She married Riez and continued with her passion for music. Riez on the other hand is also in a life of crime. Riez 2 brothers, Empy and Bojio both got married and moved out. Empy have a son and Riez have a daughter, and it is so cute seeing them cousins playing together with Eli Echolls, their friend.

Eli Echolls, Erick Forester and Alexandra Forester.

You can see events in their life and some commentary by me in my Simblr.
Forum Resident
#110 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 1:26 AM
Basically... "Sex and drugs and Rock'n Roll"

or more correctly.... "WooHoo and Salty Llamas and Dance to Alternative"!

or even.... :lovestruc and and

or because I'm from NZ... and and (too drunk to dance)

I'll stop now.
Instructor
#112 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 3:56 AM
My brand new sim went out to get to know the neighbors, and the first person she met and had a conversation with was mean. He kept saying nasty things to her (but not the other woman they were talking to), until she finally told him off. She was so mad, she went and kicked her own trash can over after he left, then she was upset that there was garbage all over the place.
Field Researcher
#113 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 4:32 AM
I have a few custom families in my TS4 at the moment, the one I was playing this last week (six days) has left the others feeling left out I think, and they are taking to comfort food for relief? nine of the 10 unplayed Sim have really gained a LOT of weight! But I have moved on to one of those families, Rob was already a big guy and I think there is more flab on his large frame but is happy with it. He's an IT geek and lvl 10 cook so he lives in a seat or the kitchen and is quite happy with how that is working out - ain't nobody got time to exorcise he feels.
Mandy was quite a slender, nice shaped young woman who is boarding with Rob as friends and pays her way with cleaning and cooking and the like. But she has been hitting the fridge a lot and has now slapped herself and bought a running machine as she has plenty of time to exercise and is doing as much as she can to get back to her normal weight as liked herself that way.

Also, yesterday after the new patch with ghosts automatically downloaded, I saw some wags in community had already created a few playable ghosts so I downloaded the evil one (I'm not going to just kill off one of my Sims, so this was the quickest way to get a ghost that I can use as an NPC) and installed her to the starter house, the cheapest one that all my Sims start out in - most I'll kaching until they get just enough cash to move into their next house from there - and rebuilt it into two floors and an attic.

It is now far to expensive to be a starter house but my idea is that if I want to create a new family, they will have to move into the 'haunted' house (by adding them to the household). I may or may not kaching them to about half of what they will need to move out and I will NOT play Amanda the ghost at all and just let her do her thing. The family will have to live with her and earn the money the need to move out.

Amanda the ghost as pre-made is a criminal mastermind, hot headed, evil, and mean. When I first moved her into the house and remade it before she 'went live' so to speak, was to 'want to get angry' and wanted to possess something. She promptly possessed the porch light! So I'm hoping that her being uncontrolled/not played may prove entertaining to me, if not the poor Sims that I am moving in with her when I get around to doing so.

While playing Rob this morning, he was wandering about her neighbourhood collecting (harvesting) plants as that is a hobby he is wanting to pursue for a bit, and as he wandered past the 'haunted' house, the wheelie bin was kicked over from the side of the building. Swinging the camera angle around to have a look myself, I saw that Amanda the ghost had come out and kicked it over! Her aura was read so she was obviously upset. I'm so tempted to do a new family but I want to rotate through my existing custom families before I do that to try and drag them back into shape...
Instructor
#114 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 5:15 AM
I had recently started a new game, so I took my sim to the park to meet some people and make friends. There, I saw a lovely girl sim, so I was eager to get my sim to meet her and become friends with her. When I called her over, I noticed she had the completely black CC eyes, like shown a few pages back. So I paused my game to tell my friend how the townies are spawning looking like demons from the Supernatural series.

I go back to my game, and the black-eyed bitch starts to insult my sim. They end up fighting, and that's when I notice she had the evil trait. So I pause my game again to tell my friend the demon-eyed person was indeed a demon! And when I go back to my game, and it crashes.

Clearly I knew too much and the demon knew, so she crashed my game. My sim won't be socializing with other black-eyed sims ever again.
Field Researcher
#115 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bareback

This is the current state of my Willow Creek.. I'm still working on the upper right corner. I haven't played in Oasis Springs at all except visiting community lots so that will be a new experience for me.
All of the families I play are custom, I basically moved all premade sims out of town and forced them into exile. I have aging off so I can work on everyone's relationships and skills. No one has died... yet... and all that has happened is a couple house parties, babies being born and a few weddings. This game is so much fun! :D

This is how I like to play too! WOO HOO to the Sims!

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Field Researcher
#116 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 12:34 PM
My game has nothing too exciting going on, just the usual family life which is what I prefer to great adventures

Alice Lynn Watson, my very first sim, is married to Eric Lewis, a pre-made or a townie who divorced his first wife to be with Alice. Eric and Alice have a son together, Johnny, and Alice is currently in labor with her second or maybe even second and third child(ren). Alice Lynn is a blog writer and her husband a petty thief and the family is having a hard time with money, which inspired Eric to take up any job he can to provide for his growing brood.
But it's not only Alice Lynn, Eric and the kids! Eric has a daughter from his first marriage, a girl called Olivia Spencer-Kim-Lewis. There's also Vivian Lewis, mother of Eric, who keeps showing up 7 times a day just to participate in the family life.

Alice Lynn and Johnny.

Johnny and Olivia.

And Eric with Vivian
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by indigoskycaller

This.
And her daughter does the same. I think's a family thing?

I keep having Alice Spencer-Kim show up in a hot dog costume.
Test Subject
#118 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 9:11 PM
Default J. Worthington III fantastic choice!
So, J. Worthington III comes with no money and is non-commital. Yes!! However, as a note, he really did not want to get married. I had 4 attempts at a wedding at a wedding chapel, that I created, complete with kitchen and bar. First thing to note, Barbie had exactly $1043 after bills and the wedding was $1000. The first attempt, he left the wedding. And, she had even given him pre-wedding woohoo. Barbie kept calling him and he was "busy". So, she talked to the guests and drank a lot. I figured out that the wedding had ended when she started being charged for drinks. Also, to note, at this attempt, the caterer made a lot of food but no wedding cake. So, I cheated and restarted from the save right before she decides to have the wedding and started without the pre-wedding woohoo to give me more time. #2 wedding: the caterer went straight for the bar. I couldn't get her to make food. So, Barbie had a lot of drinks and flirted with her fiance. Well, she turned out to be in a bad mood and sleepy so didn't want to get married (the options were grayed out because of her mood). So, I restarted. #3: The caterer got drunk; the groom snuck out; Barbie got drunk. #4: The caterer got drunk, the groom snuck out, and guests who were available before all of a sudden were unavailable and Barbie gave up and made him marry her on the front porch of her house. Worthington has been miserable ever since. <insert evil laugh here>. They had amazing woohoo (a moodlet) until she started complaining about the size of tv (materialistic option) and started insulting him and yelling at him and belittling his woohoo attempts. Oh, and she fought him and won. Turns out it was really easy to sink their relationship. Oops. I did have them get pregnant before the big fight and they had a baby boy. As far as their relationship, she really dislikes him more than he dislikes her. She has lots of red in both categories and he doesn't. So, with her nightly work schedule and his daily one, she was able to romance Don Lothario. He was happy to oblige and she's pregnant. She hasn't told Worthington yet and he's probably going to be upset since they haven't been in the mood to woohoo for a while.

Her gardening is too low to get cuttings or graft so her devious Cowplant garden is awaiting her ability to make one. Btw, the first baby was a boy (Andrew) and he is mean. He dislikes his dad and is acquaintances with Barbie. He's not the heir so I'm not too worried about assigning him the mean trait. I'm trying a maternal legacy. I figure if the founder has the baby, it's still technically in the bloodline so Don Lothario's child might have a chance at heir if it's a girl. All girls will have random traits (legacy rules).

At the moment, she is still working as a criminal since Worthington was unable to afford the lifestyle that Barbie needs. They've run out of power a few times and Andrew slept on the loveseat for a while until they could afford a bed for him. Barbie started an illegal frog breeding business so that they could afford some basics like her drinks when she often visits the bars and lounges. She wishes the town had a day spa and a hospital for some plastic surgery, facials, and massages.

Quote: Originally posted by kblain67
I decided to start the Legacy Challenge. I made a very skinny large breasted Sim with blonde hair and called her Barbie. She's materialistic, snob, self-assured and her aspiration is to be a Serial Romantic. Totally the opposite from what I normally play. She got a job in the Criminal branch and wants to be a Boss someday. She plans on having a garden of Cowplants and has already planted her snapdragons and strawberries. Fish are smelly and fishing is for the unwashed masses so Gardening is her only option. She detests working in the dirt and she doesn't want her neighbors to know that she can't afford a gardener so she only gardens at night after she gets home from work. She only meets people in the "right" neighborhoods. So... J. Worthington III wandered nearby and he's got the right type of name, the right type of look, and he seemed interested so she introduced herself. She romanced and woohoo'ed him in one meeting and now invites him over for an occasional tryst. She met Don and has been romancing him, but Worthington keeps showing up as she starts. She's had to explain herself more than once and she's finding him needy and unreasonable at times. He only wanders by if she's romancing some guy or if she makes that late night call. She wishs he was more controllable and is working on a plan on make him less of a cumbersome necessity. She's has one of the red-headed Caliente sisters as a friend and has been trying to woo Dina. But, Dina also seems moody and doesn't always want the affection. She's starting to see her baby-making years fly by and she wants to leave a legacy so she's considering marrying J. Worthington III.

She sees 2 options...she can work to be the Criminal Mastermind Boss or she can be Worthington's trophy wife, spending her days visiting rich friends and spending Worthington's money. (Btw, at this point, I have no idea if he's rich, but I'm hoping he's not so that she can be resentful that he "lied". Of course, either way, she'll cheat on him and expect him to put up with it.)

She can see the benefit of both plans to her master plan to take over the Sim World. She's not ambitious so she really doesn't need to run everything in a Career, but she really likes the idea of all that power over the criminal underground as a stepping stone to controlling the world. But, if she decides to be a trophy wife, she can spend her days plotting and killing Sims and teaching her heirs in the ways of Evil and Mischief. I see her future as the resentful demanding wife who is never happy no matter what Worthington does and who makes his life Hell. She'll keep him around as a way to beget heirs, a way to vent her frustrations, and as a way to hide her actual plans from the world. They'll see her as the snobbish airheaded trophy wife, when all along, she's been manipulating their lives. Sort of a modern day Livia Drusilla from I Claudius. Unlike Livia, who used poison, Barbie will use the cowplant and mischief to control destinies and shape the future of her Legacy. She's quite full of herself and imagines that people will remember her throughout the ages. She's quite sad that she wasn't born in Roman times so she could be named a Goddess (and wear a toga).
Mad Poster
#119 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 9:54 PM
i'm going to tell you guys all that's happened in my current save :p

i started out with a sim and her kid daughter. and she got married (i videotaped her wedding, lol) and she ended up having another girl daughter. when her kid daughter grew into a teen, her daughter got pregnant with twins (and i had her mother yell at her. lol realism..) and eventually i got her and her daughters to move out into a separate house where i had to go in and make a bedroom with toys for both her girls. back to the original household, her second daughter is now a teen and her husband had just passed away. she's a master mixologist (did you know you can make a drink called 'sunset valley?') and now she's pursuing the other branch of the cooking aspiration. she's about to get promoted in her job (she has 12 friends and all of the other requirements) it's just that her performance bar needs to go up a tiny bit more. she lives with her teen daughter and her ghost husband hasn't moved in, but she asks him to visit often. i can't figure out how to get him to move in lol. she actually asked him to be her boyfriend, which is weird considering they were married before he died. they have to get remarried when he's a ghost and joins the household. my original sim mother will be an elder soon :p

and, soon i'm going to play her daughter's household (the girl with the kids who moved out) and get her married, continue her story etc.
Alchemist
#120 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:20 PM
Well, it's little things with me, but how cool is it to have somesim playing "House of the Rising Sun" on the piano while the signifisim other is outside weeding the garden with all those lovely grafted plants? To me, it's smile time.
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:11 AM
I just made Midsomer Murders detective Tom Barnaby and his wife Joyce. If I get any mysterious Thursday sim deletion incidents I will set him to work investigating.
In the meanwhile Joyce has the mini challenge of trying out every hobby and pastime available in the game, much as she does in the TV show. Not sure if jam making will work out until the modders get to work, and of course she needs a series of corpses to find while pursuing her craftwork/fundraising/shopping for trousers.
Mad Poster
#122 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 11:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kkffoo
In the meanwhile Joyce has the mini challenge of trying out every hobby and pastime available in the game, much as she does in the TV show.
Where do you find the mini challenges, or is this a goal you set for yourself as you played?

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
Where do you find the mini challenges, or is this a goal you set for yourself as you played?

Sorry not to be clear, it is a self set challenge.
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 3:29 PM
Grandma died, why not take a selfie with Grim? :P
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 4:22 PM
Managed to seduce Bob Pancakes' wife...

...and now i'm trying to seduce Bob Pancakes.

I don't know which one i'll choose to form a family with.

Also, I created a household of 8 bro sims, with the intent of watching them live without my intervention.
Page 5 of 104