Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Back-to-School Collection for Kids

by fakepeeps7 Posted 12th Jul 2008 at 8:21 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:27 PM by fakepeeps7

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Inventor
#26 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 7:19 AM
These are some great clothing. Just right for the kids in my neighbourhoods. I love the styles and the colors. Thanks.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 8:13 AM
This is something my sim-kids have been wanting since the minute they were first created or born! Thanks a thousand times!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 8:49 AM
Ooh I love these! The Maxis Sim clothes were so dull but these are really colourful, colours that kids should wear. And congratulations on getting them featured! Thanks for creating and sharing, Manga x
Instructor
#29 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 8:51 AM
Thank you - these are beautiful! Love the skirt/cardigan sets, especially the turquoise and brown - very spiffy! And the little dresses with the leggings are so cute, too! Kids' clothes that kids might really wear - now there's a thought! Once again - thank you!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 9:13 AM
I LOVE the ecko llama! Such a good idea.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 10:33 AM
I know I already commented but I just HAD to congratulate you on now becoming a featured creator! If you keep making clothes like these, you'll go a long way
Field Researcher
#32 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 1:21 PM
oh man i love this! but back to school? i'm just out of it. i still have till the first of september. anyway i love the skirts.
Field Researcher
#33 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 1:49 PM
So great! I love it! Thank you so much.

oepusims.tumblr.com. I don't take request. I have 2 children and few freetime. Use my creations as you wish. You don't have to ask.
Scholar
#34 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 5:24 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :lovestruc
Adorable as always,and your presentation never fails to make me smile.
You are wonderfully creative and a sweetheart for sharing them (esp w/peeps like me whose talent in this area is waaay too limited!)
Again, thanks.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#35 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 8:58 PM Last edited by nixnivis : 14th Jul 2008 at 11:28 PM.
Congrats on getting featured! Extremely deserving, too - my kid Sims and I just can't get enough of your wonderful outfits!

Edit: Oh, and I love the pic of the boy drinking from the bubbles. Too cute!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 11:05 PM
These are absolutely adorable. Thank you!
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 5:32 PM
These are so cute, I can't wait to buy them for my sim kids.
Instructor
#38 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 5:06 AM
Thank You so very much! My Sim Kids are always in need of more outfits so that I don't have my Sim kids all matching! Teens are also in need of more clothes too!

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 10:30 AM
There are amazing!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 5:21 PM
thank-you so much! i've been looking for age-appropriate children's clothes they're adorable!
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 7:57 PM
Nice work! I love the long sleeves dresses. Any chance you might make them with tights, rather than leggings?
Field Researcher
#42 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 8:14 AM
Very creative outfits! There aren't too much variation in children's clothes, but now there are! Thanks so much :D
Test Subject
#43 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:03 PM
Thank you for these! I am always searching for more cute clothes for kids, and these are perfect. [=
Test Subject
#44 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 11:26 AM
I am a player who has very few downloads, and the ones I do have I use constantly. Your clothing for children is basically all the child's clothing I use - it is such high quality and looks so fantastic in game! Thank you so much for taking the time to create wonderful things that so enhance my game play. I don't like to leave "generalized" comments, but I just had to write this one after I noticed that almost all the clothes in my game are yours!!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 12:33 AM
ooh, thanks! :D
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#46 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 1:43 PM
Really nice general purpose stuff! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 6:10 PM
they're lovely, I think that this is just what you need in the game; good and nice clothes for kids.
thank you!
Forum Resident
#48 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 7:24 PM
I've commented on these previously - just wanted to say that since I've downloaded these, I haven't used anything else! I <3 them!

Also, I know you specialize in kids' clothing, but I was just curious; are you planning on making a back-to-school casual collection for teens (i.e. skirts that aren't extra-extra-extra-short, and hoodies, etc.)?

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#49 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightly367
I've commented on these previously - just wanted to say that since I've downloaded these, I haven't used anything else! I <3 them!

Also, I know you specialize in kids' clothing, but I was just curious; are you planning on making a back-to-school casual collection for teens (i.e. skirts that aren't extra-extra-extra-short, and hoodies, etc.)?

I'm afraid not. I never play teens when I play Sims (that stage is just too long, acne-ridden, and boring for my taste), so I don't make clothes for them, either.

Sorry!
Forum Resident
#50 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
I'm afraid not. I never play teens when I play Sims (that stage is just too long, acne-ridden, and boring for my taste), so I don't make clothes for them, either.

Sorry!

Okay, thanks anyway

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Page 2 of 5