Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Back-to-School Collection for Kids

by fakepeeps7 Posted 12th Jul 2008 at 8:21 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:27 PM by fakepeeps7

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 8:30 PM
Aww they are so adorable! My favorite is the pink dress with the stripped legings. <Typo?> lolz. Anyways great work, thank you very VERY much!

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Test Subject
#52 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 11:29 AM
Wow !! Thank you for all this cool stuff =)
I love it !

°+*~-._ [<3] ~ [<3] _.-~*+°

Everything happens for a reason...

´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`*´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`*´¨¯¨`*¤*´¨¯¨`
Wiki Wizard
#53 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 10:07 PM
Great clothing, and the amount of clothing that there is available is amazing, you have made so many colours for each

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#54 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 7:18 AM
Yay! Hoodies for kids in yummy colors. So dressy for fall going to school in layered outfits. Terrific selections. One happy downloader here! Thanks so much.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#55 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 12:53 AM
Ok this is one of the reason I have you on my list as one of my favorite creators. You always give us members "BEAUTIFUL" children clothes to wear from seasons to seasons. Well I know my "Rich" sims will be the first at the store to buy these their kids are so spoiled. Humm I wonder why ? haHAHAAA THANKS
Test Subject
#56 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 2:40 PM
hello
very attractive sim ware. i downloaded it early and then could not get my game to work. is this compatible with the base game? i have no expansion packs although i do have a few mods installed...very general ones (no cooking fires, nobabyharrassment). They are so realistic that i want them badly lol
i am in awe of people who can do this kind of thing
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#57 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 8:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by McSim
i downloaded it early and then could not get my game to work. is this compatible with the base game?

Yes, they should all be compatible with just the base game.
Test Subject
#58 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 2:37 AM
it was a mod that was screwing me and i have just been to mcSim mall and bought them all. They are beautiful. The maxis garb are boring and bland and your outfits are definitely worthy. They make even my old base game fun
Thanks so much
Jim
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 3:29 AM
Hooray! Clothing for the kiddaboos! Thanks a bunch. :
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 28th Sep 2008 at 12:23 AM
I'm very very glad you made this collection! Thank you! Great textures and excellent work on the meshes, I love the look of the hoodie outfits especially - the poofy parts that makes it look a little baggy makes it very nice and realistic, and I like that you combined them with just those jeans, I don't think they would have looked as good if the pants had used the same texture as those other boys' outfits, for example. The dresses are also very nice, but the black and white one is by far the one I like the most, I'm in love with that pattern. Oh, and the layered outfits! They are so cute. I just bought it for one of my favorite families' daughter and I think it just fits her so well. I know I will be using it a lot. and I will probably use the hoodies for most of my sim boys. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 6:07 PM
These are fabulous! Thanks so much! I rarely download children's clothing, but just HAD to have these. I look forward to more!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 13th Oct 2008 at 10:42 AM
Thanks for sharing, they look wonderfull. Hard to find just everyday clothes for the kiddo's!
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 6:25 AM
Thank you so much! It's so hard to find decent looking outfits for little boys. The little girl outfits are adorable, too. I'm downloading them all =D

"...and I'm learning that the further that I crawl, the farther that I fall. Is that okay?"
--SoCo
Test Subject
#64 Old 24th Nov 2008 at 2:24 AM
I love the boy's outfit with the golden plumbbob. That is adorable and different. Usually people do plumbbobs in green, but the gold looks great!

g o ☆ s t a r s !

[N]inja.[N]icole
Test Subject
#65 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 3:21 AM
This is a fantastic collection! Thank you.
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 4:59 PM
these r sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
Test Subject
#67 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 3:22 AM
Wow! These are adorable!
Test Subject
#68 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 5:35 AM
Hmmm.. this is one of the reason I have you on my list as one of my favorite creators. You always give us members "BEAUTIFUL" children clothes to wear from seasons to seasons. Well I know my "Rich" sims will be the first at the store to buy these their kids are so spoiled.

diabetic socks
Field Researcher
#69 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 8:10 PM
These are reallly cute Thank you for your time and for sharing your wonderful creations.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 1:09 AM
Adorable, love the hoodies personally but all of it is perfect for kids.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 9:26 AM
*dies of happiness* Thank you!
Test Subject
#72 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 12:55 AM
Thank you so much, your clothes is the best.
Test Subject
#73 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 7:09 PM Last edited by iatemongolia : 13th Feb 2009 at 7:10 PM. Reason: typos
Thank you for these wonderful clothes! They are beautiful and well crafted. I like how they look like original maxis clothing. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 10:02 PM
Thank You! I really love these outfits! I needed good outfits for my kid simmies!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 10:07 AM
I'm so impressed with your sets! You have such a good eye for functionality enhanced with personality. Thanks for all the hard work. I just can't stop downloading your stuff!!!
Page 3 of 5