Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Mosaic updated for 1.17/2.12/3.8/4.5/5.2/6.0

by Rothchild Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:58 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2010 at 7:48 PM by Rothchild : Updated!

490 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 387 Feedback Posts, 102 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 20
Test Subject
#76 Old 4th Feb 2010 at 10:05 PM
can you please make a new nudepatch working with deluxe

because of this patch the newbad with bubbels dont work and also the fish in the aquarium dont work
Test Subject
#77 Old 5th Feb 2010 at 1:42 PM
This mod began conflicting with my game after I installed High-End Loft Stuff. It caused a glitch were when the aquarium was full stocked with fish, they weren't visible, nor were some decorative plants in the tank. After removing it, fish and plants were visible.
Test Subject
#78 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lobsterinatree
This mod began conflicting with my game after I installed High-End Loft Stuff. It caused a glitch were when the aquarium was full stocked with fish, they weren't visible, nor were some decorative plants in the tank. After removing it, fish and plants were visible.

It also causes the bubbles not to work in the new tub and the new wall light animations to not work.
Look forward to downloading it again if you update it. It is a good mod.
Forum Resident
#79 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 9:58 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think this will be updated. I just checked his profile and he hasn't logged on since November. So someone else will have to do the next version.
Test Subject
#80 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 6:33 PM
i hope someone will update it
Scholar
#81 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 9:17 PM
Yep, my aquarium isn't sholwing fish either. I think I might tackle this mod myself as people keep making one then they don't come back on it.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 2:01 AM
That would be awesome if you did. The mosaic is driving me batty! lol
Test Subject
#83 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 7:15 PM
The no mosaic mod for HELS exists.I have found it on another forum.
I could post the link if the admin allow it
Instructor
#84 Old 11th Feb 2010 at 9:28 PM
Tell us please, how It Is caled, so we can find it via google.
Test Subject
#85 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 4:05 PM
i tested it yesterday but it doesn't work.....
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 10:28 PM
Hi Rothchild,

with this Version I can't see the Fish in the Aquarium form High-End Loft Addon.

Greetings

Harald
#87 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 11:21 PM
I love this mod, but it prevents me from seeing the fish in the aquarium. You will upgrade to HELS? please ...

Hugs to everyone, always!
Mad Poster
#88 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 9:05 AM
The NoMosaicHELS is here: http://www.sims3forum.de/sims-3-mod...ccessoires.html
It works fine for me.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#89 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 9:42 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#90 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:55 AM
Hello, 1st i would like to say thank you for creating this sweet mod.
Now with that out of the way,I just wanted to know if it was only me experiencing the problem with the pink baby doll dress? This has been happening for me since upgrading to WA. I do not have a clue whether it is just the game or if it is this mod that is the issue seeing as how i have never had a problem with it before. It just sorta happened one day and wouldn't go away. I have removed all the mods except the no mosaic,uninstalled and still to no avail the dreaded pink dress will not disappear. So technically the sims are still not nude in my game. So brings me right back to my earlier question. Please can anyone enlighten me as to why this is happening and if there is a way to get rid of the pink dress. Also if pictures are needed I have no problem in presenting them.
Test Subject
#91 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 8:00 PM
I have tried both mosaic removers but it does not work with my game...
I have the basic game Sims 3, world Adventures and the Accessorie Add on... Could you be so kind and update the censor remover?
Thanks in advance!!
Test Subject
#92 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
The NoMosaicHELS is here: http://www.sims3forum.de/sims-3-mod...ccessoires.html
It works fine for me.

it gives me alot of problems with ea downloader
and because of it many store items dont work anymore for me
Mad Poster
#93 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 10:03 AM
There is another no mosaic here: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=1784.0
This one is a scripting mod, works in a different way than the others, so it may be OK for those with difficulties.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#94 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 12:40 PM
First of all, I want to thank you very much for your effort.
Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work for me with the High-End Loft Stuff pack installed.
I cannot see the bubbles in the bubble bath or the fish in the new aquarium or even the animations on the modern wall lamps. I wish someone could fix this, since that censor patch gets sooooooo much on my nerves!
Thanks again and keep up the good work
Test Subject
#95 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 7:29 PM
Thank you so much. The sparkling from Eye Candy was so annoying. Do i need to put it in The Sims 3 WA/Mods/Packages or will it work fine in The Sims 3/Mods/Packages?
Test Subject
#96 Old 19th Mar 2010 at 12:22 PM
ขอบคุณมากครับ
Test Subject
#97 Old 2nd Apr 2010 at 9:33 AM
I have installed this Mod more than once , I have had to completly uninstall my base game and Wa and reinstall them due to problems with this Mod . this was the only Mod/Hack that I had installed , there was no CC installed either , I am under the assumption that the Mod where its still being tested was my entire problem but then again the Mod may not work with windows 7 . I have recently tried CC and that works well with windows 7 , other Mods work well with windows 7 also but they have been tested and finalized . Does anyone have any suggestions as to whether or not this Mod does not work with windows 7 ? Why would someone create a Mod and leave while its still in the testing process ? if you're going to create a Mod then I would suggest continue with it all the way through the final stages because people are downloading this in to their game/games and its creating problems for them and not to mention having to remove items , CC and other things from their game/games or having to completly uninstall and reinstall their game/games , that becomes aggravating and frustrating . I'm sorry to ramble on like I am but this has really caused me to be upset . If there is anyone that can answer my question or have any insight in to this I would greatly appreciate it .
Test Subject
#98 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 2:56 AM Last edited by Ephys : 14th Apr 2010 at 7:51 AM. Reason: I got it !
Default Not working....
First, I must say thanks to all the persons that worked on that kind of Mod. I can't understand why EA makes the Mosaic Removal that hard. We are not all 13 years old.

I must be the dummiest of the dummies. I have now the 2.6.11.005017 Version of the Sims3 and the No Mosaic Patch doesn't work. I have the base Game and World Adventures. I install the file in the mods where is supposed to be; in the program file’s section in the mods repertory that I have create for all the other ones. Everything works except that one.

I don’t know what to do next. Any suggestion anyone?

I am not that bad after all . The mod works now.

What have I done? I have created a Mods/package directory in WA in program files + I copied the resources file from the site in the WA directory. That was it. That was my problem. But, I left all textures, furnitures, etc... in Sims3 directory with the original resources file.

I am posting the solution of my problem in the perspective that may help someone else.

Thanks guys !
Test Subject
#99 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 3:49 AM
Dank je wel dank zij chrome kan ik nu mee doen
thank you
Test Subject
#100 Old 6th May 2010 at 8:50 PM
can some one update this censor
because the frogfontijn from the new store sets doesnt work fine
Page 4 of 20