Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#2276 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 5:19 AM Last edited by Victor_tor : 20th Jun 2022 at 11:43 AM.
Sure thing. I have to say more then just houses and landscapes. Poor me. My creativity is a little bit over the rules of this topic. Next time before I share the pictures, there will be a house or a landscape indeed. Without any single sim on it. I will even clean it from sims references to be sure there is no single footstep left. No any single face. A separate thread will be created for sharing every sim face. Thanks for poking my nose into those sentence. Sorry for causing your disturbance.

Regards Vic

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2277 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 5:22 PM
My latest is "BridgeHouse_3BR", which is a modern house straddling a pond. This is the first time I've used Mootilda's Grid Adjuster.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2278 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 10:36 PM
OK - I finally had time to work on this one. Is this better?
Screenshots

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Forum Resident
#2279 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
OK - I finally had time to work on this one. Is this better?

Looking Great!!! Cant wait to se the inside

C.T.HOLKO88
Lab Assistant
#2280 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 9:51 PM
Wow ScaryRob you really nailed it with your house however I miss a lot the old windows, it reminded me a bit of falling water house, and maybe delete the pines? Im not sure but they seem a bit out of place however I insist that im not sure.
Catherine Wow I love your house, it reminds me a bit of the style of the house of Grey Garden? I mean that houses that you imagine near a beach and that they are pretty fine
Tudorman, i think it needs a bit of trees and gardening and maybe change the roof but its a nice cottage
Also Victor can you show me sometime your sims? I got curious ( however in another thread ) sjsjsjsjsjsjsj
Man i dont know what to unistall anymore to make space for the sims 3, the only big game that I have its "the witcher 3" but i havent touced it for months ( im very bad at gaming nowadays despite I love rpgs ) also the new replies never comes up to my email despite checking it so I think that I will be spawn in and out sometimes.
My last proyect due to being mentally blank ( or white ) was to recreate Santiago of Chile in a grungy style but i havent touched it for awhile ( specially due to not known how to do interiors).....
Theorist
#2281 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Frodo1990
Wow ScaryRob you really nailed it with your house however I miss a lot the old windows,

Hmm, which "old" windows, the ones shown in my previous pictures a couple of pages back? Those were Tiggy's Metro Windows, which are custom, and yes, I do agree they look better and I use them in many of my houses, but it's a very large set and this time I decided to keep CC to a minimum and exclusively use the Maxis luxurious windows and doors set - and even with that I had to add a custom arch and 2-tile door because, as usual, the Maxis sets are incomplete.
Still, only 4 CC items used - a door, an arch, an edge smoother and the invisible driveway, so I'm happy.

Quote:
and maybe delete the pines? Im not sure but they seem a bit out of place however I insist that im not sure.

I'll go with "I'm not sure", haha, and leave them. I mean, there's only about a half dozen of them in a sea of shade trees. I think they're barely noticeable.
Mad Poster
#2282 Old 23rd Jun 2022 at 11:44 PM
...oh my... I finished out the "Bayview" house today. Added the pool, minimum 'placement' furnitures, lights, etc... $189K.
It's the landscaping. *grrrr* sooo expensive!

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2283 Old 24th Jun 2022 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Frodo1990
Also Victor can you show me sometime your sims? I got curious ( however in another thread ) sjsjsjsjsjsjsj

All Oldies now are available here to watch and download.
Oldies family for the very old game.
I have all the Sims games and still like sims 1 even its appearence is really poor. Nothing beats the feeling of the very first play. Back in a days when Sims 1 was shared here in Russia we had a pair of companies to localise it in russian language. I don't know what they did to original game. As a result most music like radio stations has been missed, and it has an issue with one alphabet letter that has not been typed. Now I learn English enough to understand original game and enjoy with its true sounds and colors.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Forum Resident
#2284 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 12:41 AM
I am finishing up my Haunted/ Halloween house! What do you think it needs or what should i change to make it work??
so far i am loving it! little different than what ive done! Its on a 40X40 lot
What should i name this house??

C.T.HOLKO88
Lab Assistant
#2285 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 4:13 AM
Wow victor very nice the oldies family, specially Irma beehive quote
Hmm a name for a haunted house? Dark Hall, Shadow Hall, Newgate, Misty House, Bleak House, Collinswood, Shadow Court 13, Addams Court, Rue Morgue 999, Rigor Mortis Lane, Tombs Way 66,
Storm Hall, etc, etc...
Try to guess where I took some of this names
Pd: Very nice house by the way
Alchemist
#2286 Old 27th Jun 2022 at 2:08 PM
My new rig is *finally* being built. I hope with the new rig comes new motivation.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#2287 Old 29th Jun 2022 at 10:36 PM
Have fun

Theorist
#2288 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 3:16 AM
My current WIP is based on something I came across by accident.
There was a octagon-shaped Victorian mansion in Windsor, Canada years ago. Built in 1875 and completely burned out in 1984, nothing remains of it today. I've only found three pics of it, one from the night it burned. The idea of an octagonal Victorian intrigued me.
Here's a short article about it: https://internationalmetropolis.com...-395-pitt-st-e/
Looking at the pics, it appears not to have been a regular octagon, but an elongated one. Two of the pics clearly show some sides that are longer than others.
Regardless, mine will be as close to an evenly-sided octagon as I can make it - 6 squares on the straight, 4 squares on the diagonal.
I actually already have it built and the interior laid out. Mine will also be 4 stories tall, with the mansard roof, because I wanted it to be more vertical. With only 3 stories, it would look too squat.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2289 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 3:26 AM
I've got floor plans stashed away somewhere of a Victorian Octagon house... Not this one, I don't think? I'll have to look through my archives.
No - the one I have is the Armour-Stiner house, from 1859.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2290 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
My new rig is *finally* being built. I hope with the new rig comes new motivation.

If you show us some new Sims 2 WIPs, I promise I won't hijack it/them.
Or you could just show finished builds, or Sims 3 or Sims 4, which I don't have.
Theorist
#2291 Old 30th Jun 2022 at 11:40 PM Last edited by ScaryRob : 16th Jul 2022 at 2:06 PM.
My latest is ReduxVisionaryVilla_3BR_NCC, a full-game rebuild of Maxis' Visionary Villa, from the Family Fun Stuff stuff pack. Major exterior changes include the addition of a garage with workspace, a roof over the small second-floor deck, and widening the house by one square. The first floor interior is similar to the original, but the second floor is completely different.
No Custom Content.

Screenshots
Theorist
#2292 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 5:36 AM
Has everyone died?
My octagonal Victorian is coming along, it's huge, easily my largest house yet.
Theorist
#2293 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 11:40 AM
Do share it, ScaryRob

Theorist
#2294 Old 16th Jul 2022 at 1:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
Do share it, ScaryRob

That's the whole point.
Theorist
#2295 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 3:30 PM Last edited by ScaryRob : 2nd Aug 2022 at 7:14 PM.
My latest is DesertNomadHouse_1+BR, inspired by the real Desert Nomad House in Tucson, Arizona.
HugeLunatic's single-tile "Matte & Glass" door is the only custom content.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2296 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 7:11 PM
Oh! I've got that one filed away in my 'FloorPlansToDo' file!
So... when I do it, don't think I'm copying you

You did a great job, btw!
Screenshots

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2297 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 11:49 PM
Oh! I've got that one filed away in my 'FloorPlansToDo' file!
So... when I do it, don't think I'm copying you

You did a great job, btw!

Cool, it will be very interesting to see your interpretation.
Don't worry about "copying", because I'm a firm believer that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
We all take ideas from one another and it's all good.

The biggest challenge was the bedroom, because it's on the diagonal, and I wanted the major interactive furniture items to be on grid, especially the bed. Optionally, the bedroom could just be put at 90 degrees to the other two structures, but that would take away much of the uniqueness of the Lot, in my opinion. I also thought about adding a swimming pool, which probably wouldn't be a bad thing, although the real house doesn't have one. The real house also appears to have a car port, barely visible in some pictures on the 'net, but it's some distance away from the living structures, so I figured a driveway would suffice.
Mad Poster
#2298 Old 31st Jul 2022 at 11:58 PM
You inspired me - I didn't work on the Specialty Lot Bin... I went and built a thing!
Apartment upload pictures can wait. *sigh*

This is a cliff-house by the bridge in Pleasantview. Inspired by the 3rd picture - I didn't have the time or gumption to do a complete job of it. So = "inspired by."
Screenshots

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2299 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 12:01 AM
Sometimes you seem to pick the craziest projects, haha, but it looks cool.
Theorist
#2300 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 2:39 AM
You inspired me - I didn't work on the Specialty Lot Bin... I went and built a thing!
Apartment upload pictures can wait. *sigh*

This is a cliff-house by the bridge in Pleasantview. Inspired by the 3rd picture - I didn't have the time or gumption to do a complete job of it. So = "inspired by."

Hey, wait a second, how did you plop a presumably empty lot on a steep vertical like that? When I try to do that, it won't let me.

Page 92 of 98