Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#2301 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 5:20 AM
*tee hee hee hee*
You haven't seen my little tutorial/fix?

Oh course, then I also messed around a bit with the Grid-Adjuster - so I could have a carport...

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Advertisement
Theorist
#2302 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
*tee hee hee hee*
You haven't seen my little tutorial/fix?

Ah, OK, thanks.
But wait a second, does this mod level out the Lot? I was hoping for a mod that simply allows Lot placement without changing the terrain, so I can build according to the lay of the land.
Mad Poster
#2303 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ScaryRob
...I was hoping for a mod that simply allows Lot placement without changing the terrain, so I can build according to the lay of the land.

That ^ is exactly what this does.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Forum Resident
#2304 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 11:47 PM
Mirror reverse plans but 2 different facades
Which one you like better ?
Screenshots

C.T.HOLKO88
Mad Poster
#2305 Old 2nd Aug 2022 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
...Which one you like better ?

I like the tower/turrets... but I'm not sure I like "twin towers"? Maybe?

and Vintage Stuffeths
Forum Resident
#2306 Old 6th Aug 2022 at 2:16 PM
I need to stop starting new projects and finish the ones i am already working on!! I have a couple that are ready to be uploaded

C.T.HOLKO88
Forum Resident
#2307 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 3:56 PM
I am thinking about redoing my Breakers mansion! I have learned and grown a lot since then!

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#2308 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 11:32 AM
I found few time for architecture now. I'll try to build something.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Forum Resident
#2309 Old 14th Aug 2022 at 3:58 PM
I need to stop starting new projects and finish he ones I already have!!! I have couple that are ready to be uploaded

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#2310 Old 15th Aug 2022 at 9:42 AM
I need to stop starting new projects and finish he ones I already have!!! I have couple that are ready to be uploaded

You need to concentrate and shelter yourself in a few time per day. Then you'll be succeed.
Just don't go for fast moves. For example those I just shared has been left in Upload Wizard in almost a year.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
#2311 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 3:25 AM
Default "Charleston Hotel" showcase
Hi guys how have you been? I did a hotel the other day so i wanted to share it with yours. Its heavily inspired on a hotel from fallout 3 though... Lately I have been doing houses and buildings from floorplans or from games and sometimes something original, not too creative lately ;-;
ScaryRob can you show me photos please of your victorian octagonal house? I got curious
Victor, i didnt know that you were the creator of that victorian-industrial neighborhood, can you share with me a copy of it please? I want to see if i can build something that fits the neighborhood
I have always wanted to do a neighborhood by myself but im a bit lazy to do it ;-;, i mean i tried to do a post-apocalyptic Santiago of Chile but i havent do a lot of progress into it ;-;, also its full of cc like always so its not very shareable ;-;
Pd: I love Aviolina cc, its a essential for grunge houses and buildings in general
Greetings!
Theorist
#2312 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 9:15 AM
Love your hotel Frodo. You are really good in Second Empire building and furnishings.

Trio Lake Borough is something interesting for me. I like how it goes though it sounds more like Celine Dion "Aaaaall byyyyyy myyyyseeeeeelf..."
It grows so much that my PC now slows when I enter it. Unfortunately I can not share it and start it on tumblr because this resource is banned in my country. Enter it with VPN is kinda disturbing due to fact I read it often. So I have a fear to run out from traffic when post. But I can submit it in feedback forum here at MTS. MTS is not forbidden in my country.

That was kinda disappointing nobody answered when I've asked for help before. I still has some scripts for everyone who is interested. Few which is based on particular moves (like copy houses) and few places I don't really know how to finish (oh well, those ruins)
Thank you for your attention. Regards Vic

Lab Assistant
#2313 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 1:29 PM
Well I dont mind looking a bit into it, if you dont mind can you show me the lots that you have problem finishing? Maybe I can have some idea of how to finish them
Theorist
#2314 Old 26th Aug 2022 at 3:10 PM
Frodo started redeveloping my Victorian neighborhood. The last lot was cemetery. Currently there are two variants. What would you choose?

Mad Poster
#2315 Old 27th Aug 2022 at 3:13 PM
Why don't you use them both? On opposite sides of the town... or one "in" town, and one "out" of town (in the country)?

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2316 Old 27th Aug 2022 at 4:06 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 28th Aug 2022 at 2:44 PM. Reason: Mispell
Why don't you use them both? On opposite sides of the town... or one "in" town, and one "out" of town (in the country)?

Because there is also a cremation center. Cremation center is in town while this cemetery is the only park available for free. Other parks are in the town center where the legend says, the air is gassed, or belongs to Kitty Landgraab who makes them available for a fee.
But your idea makes sense. Might be two free graveyards is even better than one. I have to think of that.

Theorist
#2317 Old 12th Sep 2022 at 8:05 AM
This year Queen Elisabeth II already will not able visit her property because she passed away in Semptember 8th so let this building be a little tribute to her majesty.

Forum Resident
#2318 Old 13th Sep 2022 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
This year Queen Elisabeth II already will not able visit her property because she passed away in Semptember 8th so let this building be a little tribute to her majesty.

Beautiful recreation! Wonderful job!! How long did this take you?

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#2319 Old 13th Sep 2022 at 9:04 AM
Beautiful recreation! Wonderful job!! How long did this take you?

I can't remember exactly. Almost the year.

Forum Resident
#2320 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 3:45 PM
I can't remember exactly. Almost the year.

Thats how i was with The Breakers! worked on it on and off for at least a year

C.T.HOLKO88
Theorist
#2321 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 9:40 AM
A lot of time I spent in search for solutions for chimneys. Unlike CatherineTCJD I am obsessed with chimneys and like to watch the fog emmiting from chimney caps. I spend days and weeks in search of solutions which are restricted by Sims 2 game possibilities. I mean no shared chimneys, no pot belly pipes near the chimneys and many of others. I will fight this obsession. And once I will create the fireplace with faux chimney top as Catherine does. I promise.

Mad Poster
#2322 Old 7th Oct 2022 at 3:01 PM
...Unlike CatherineTCJD I am obsessed with chimneys and like to watch the fog emmiting from chimney caps.... I will create the fireplace with faux chimney top as Catherine does...

"Unlike"? Well, I'm not obsessed with chimneys - but I would love if the game had different 'styles' to choose from! I don't ever really play the game, so I have no idea if there are smoke effects or not. I would love a true shared/pass-through fireplace!

There are times when following RL floorplans, that the only way to create the rooms in proper proportion, is to use the chimney-less fireplaces and add a "wall"/faux chimney to the roof for looks. (And, I'm pretty sure those don't smoke!)

My "obsession" is with recreating real life buildings.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2323 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 9:39 AM
My "obsession" is with recreating real life buildings.

I see. I am obsessed with chimneys.
But I am into recreating real life buildings too. I think everyone love to recreate real life buildings. It looks so much comfy! Even EA recreated real life buildings until they start the fable in TS4. I noticed recently you place fireplaces in corner. I want to try to build something alike. But well... not chimneyless. With faux chimney and top at least. :D

Mad Poster
#2324 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 2:46 PM
...I noticed recently you place fireplaces in corner. I want to try to build something alike. But well... not chimneyless. With faux chimney and top at least. :D

The in-game fireplaces won't let you place them on an angle. To do that, you must use the chimney-less ones and add a fake wall-built chimney on the roof. *silly maxis*

and Vintage Stuffeths
Theorist
#2325 Old 8th Oct 2022 at 4:46 PM
The in-game fireplaces won't let you place them on an angle. To do that, you must use the chimney-less ones and add a fake wall-built chimney on the roof. *silly maxis*

Oh! Really? I have some news for you if so. They can be placed diagonally, can be used and even look worthy after you delete the chimney with hammer tool. The only issue I found when tried that fireplaces lose fire animation. Until I have no any better, this is fine.
I can only download custom created fireplaces as default replacements with animated fire on diagonal sprite. They should lose their chimney freely, has ability to unattach it and stack after move. Feel free to tag me once you will see any. And please don't even try to push any different into my downloads folder.
Regards Vic

Page 93 of 98