Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 5:32 AM
Who's your favorite Christian singer ??
Well my favorite is Jeremy Camp 100% I even put his songs into my game and also I like Alex Campos (he sings in Spanish), Casting Crowns,RED,Skillet,TobyMac,Steven Curtis Chapman,Jesus Culture,Hillsong, Xtreme Kids(they sing in Spanish too) and so many more!!..Let know your favorite or favorites..GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 9:28 AM
Oh oh, I'm going to show my age here. My tastes vary depending on my mood. I like Angelica (a metal band from Canada), Nitro Praise, and lately Chris Tomlin. I've also got a few of the Passion CD's and I crank those up. DC Talk isn't too bad either. I could go on and on but alas, I gotta log off and get ready for work.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simaboder
Oh oh, I'm going to show my age here. My tastes vary depending on my mood. I like Angelica (a metal band from Canada), Nitro Praise, and lately Chris Tomlin. I've also got a few of the Passion CD's and I crank those up. DC Talk isn't too bad either. I could go on and on but alas, I gotta log off and get ready for work.

I like Chris Tomlin too GBU

Hii!! ;)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanforever8
I like Chris Tomlin too GBU

I have been listening to his song, "Party!" since we started singing it at church. That is one song that I crank whenever my wife (the boss) lets me. Hahaha. Peace, be blessed, and be groovy!

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 9:12 PM
I suppose my favourite Christian singer would be Lacey Sturm from Flyleaf. She's just so charismatic and humble. I also like the singer from Fireflight, but I can't think of her name right now...

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 7:13 PM
I like Flyleaf too! God Bless!

Hii!! ;)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 1:47 PM
RED, Plumb & RSJ forever!
Quote: Originally posted by fanforever8
Well my favorite is Jeremy Camp 100% I even put his songs into my game and also I like Alex Campos (he sings in Spanish), Casting Crowns,RED,Skillet,TobyMac,Steven Curtis Chapman,Jesus Culture,Hillsong, Xtreme Kids(they sing in Spanish too) and so many more!!..Let know your favorite or favorites..GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!

I knew Skillet was a Christian group, even if they're edgy. But RED? They're Christian too? No wonder I absolutely love their music and find it spiritual. One song in particular made me think of God. Now I know for certain that they really are a Christian band. Neat! Also, someone else mentioned Flyleaf? I didn't know they were Christian either. But I only know, like, one or two songs from that girl anyway. ^//^;

I love RED, Plumb, Rebecca St. James, and... Well, I can't think of any others right now. But yeah, Skillet is cool too. =]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitTM
I knew Skillet was a Christian group, even if they're edgy. But RED? They're Christian too? No wonder I absolutely love their music and find it spiritual. One song in particular made me think of God. Now I know for certain that they really are a Christian band. Neat! Also, someone else mentioned Flyleaf? I didn't know they were Christian either. But I only know, like, one or two songs from that girl anyway. ^//^;

I love RED, Plumb, Rebecca St. James, and... Well, I can't think of any others right now. But yeah, Skillet is cool too. =]

Rebeca sings really cool too and about Plumb my fave song of her is History Maker i love that song!

Hii!! ;)
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 4:03 AM
Definitely Lacey from Flyleaf.

I have no idea what to put here sooo:
lalalalalaladkhefkjhefjkhsfklalalalalalala XD
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 3:29 AM
Just like most music in general, I'm picky about Christian music. So far the only christian singer I really like is JJ Heller. My BFF likes Jeramey Camp and Casting Crowns and all the other more main stream singers/bands. But I could never get into them... Especially Toby Mack. Sorry, but Funky Jesus ruined it for me. There's one song I like by him and I can't even remember what it's called. XD
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 11:46 PM
lmbo! "Funky Jesus"? Really? XD Ugh. To tell you the truth, I don't care for Toby Mac either, but my sister just loooves him. She never stops listening to his music, which gets tiring for me...after the first song comes on. Either him, or she blasts Enrique Iglesias' "I like it" song into her headphones.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 4:23 AM
I love A LOT!
Toby Mac, Beckah Shae, Kirk Franklin, Mercy Me, Da T'R'U'T'H, Grits, RED, Newworldson, Steven Curtis Chapman, Sonic Flood (I saw them in concert :DDD!) Sara Groves, Kari Jobe, Barlow Girl, B. Reith, and a lot more. It's amazing how God has given these people so much talent! :D

Hi, Im Abby, please to meet you :3
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th May 2011 at 1:56 AM
Jeremy Camp (saw him in concert and met him <3), Newsboys (saw 'em in concert and met them), Needtobreathe (saw them in concert), Casting Crowns, Third Day, Brandon Heath, Tenth Avenue North, Steven Curtis Chapman, David Crowder Band, Sidewalk Prophets, Switchfoot, Kutless, Samestate (saw them in concert and met them :]), Jars of Clay, and Nate Allman (featured Christian singer at a Christian camp I went to a few years ago.)

Honorable mentions:
Group 1 Crew, Jonny Diaz, Monk & Neagle, Barlowgirl, and Flyleaf

I listen to mainly Christian music It keeps me motivated and inspired, and each one of the artists/bands I listed above are equally talented.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 11:04 AM
Carman! I have all of his albums.
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 6:57 PM
Third Day, Casing Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Hillsong... but Third Day RULES!!!!!!! ;-)
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Dec 2011 at 10:51 PM
Hi there,

mine are Scott Krippayne and Patrick Kelly. The last mentioned sprung from a very big musical family and has a 'worldly' past, then spent six years in a convent in france and returned with renewed faith and spirit. He's great!

DasRabennest
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 1:43 AM
I listen to Spanish christian music. My favorite is Nirmita Hernandez. I like the other ones but not as much as her.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 9:00 PM
I especially really like gospel songs, or choir songs, like this and this and this ... And really much songs what are like these. I especially like the third song, when I heared it first sung by the school choir, I was astonished... Now I'm a member and I know the song, it brings indescribeably much joy to me... Like if I would feel God is among us.

"Sometimes you might not even know why you're doing something. I mean any person can have courage. But honor, that's the real reason for you either do something or you don't. It's who you are and maybe who you want to be." /The blind side/
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 12:57 PM
Since this thread is still going: Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Jared Anderson, Hillsong United, Brooke Fraser, Kevin Levar, Matt Redman, Michael W Smith and much more!
Scholar
#20 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 8:21 PM
Barlow Girl, Hillsong United, Fireflight, SuperchicK, Chris Tomlin, Flyleaf, The Letter Black, Paul Baloche and Lincoln Brewster

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Field Researcher
#21 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 6:03 PM
Christian rap, Lecrae, KB, Flame, Andy Mineo, etc.
I like a few singers like Paramore, flyleaf, skillet, there was a woman who sang Christian versions of songs.
Then there's my mom, J-Nissi.
She used to make songs but stopped, her songs got stolen once and shared and made a lot of money and she had to pull out a lawsuit.
Link to mom's music: https://cutiepiettv0kcrk.wixsite.com/storiesmore/team-4
Field Researcher
#22 Old 8th Aug 2022 at 6:04 PM
Mom was a song writer. She used to rap as well, she really enjoyed making music but gave it up.