Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 13th Feb 2022 at 8:20 PM
If I remember correctly... Patrizio and Isabella Monty's relationship isn't super great at the start of the game. Also, if you check Patrizio's memories, his first love was Contessa Capp, and the feud seems to have been started by Consort romancing Contessa. My headcanon for Patrizio and Isabella's poor relationship is that Patrizio always loved Contessa more, and never felt very passionate about Isabella. Isabella knows this, and is deeply insecure about the fact that she's Patrizio's sloppy second, and she's so eager to participate in the feud that she technically has no stake in so she can lash out against the woman she knows will always beat her when it comes to her husband's love.

Justice for Viola Monty!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#52 Old 14th Feb 2022 at 4:21 PM
Vidcund Curious and Cassandra Goth is pairing I've liked for years. I have seen it grow in popularity and I cant explain what makes them cute together, but they are very cute together. I also headcanon and usually move Vidcund over to be a High School Teacher.

I also ship Pascal Curious with John Mole. I like to headcanon they went to fiesta tech, got seperated (For obvious reasons). They both bi. Pascal leans more towards guys and Mole more towards women, but neither really settled on anything. I do like to imagine them old together, chilling on the porch and looking at the sunset.

As for other headcanons: as a not fan of aliens: I like to imagine that Mortimer is behind the death of Bella. But more for her standing in the way of letting Mortimer sell Cassandra to some arranged marriage with another rich man or family. Mortimer sees Alexander as the true heir to the goths. I also like to headcanon that Don is a rich doctor who paid the money to get Cassandra and then he did bad stuff to her. I wouldn't trust Don, A doctor, who likes women a bit too much. Who ain't to say he wouldn't drug women when he literally has access to all the drugs?

Nervous Subject is straight up younger than Buck. His grim genes may age him faster but he is just a child. I do see Pascal adopting Nervous instead of Loki and Circe. And Raising Nervous. But Nervous is straight up an ace/aro and definitely in adult life could very much be a rock star. At least I like headcanonning that.

As for Darren Dreamer? He was crushing on Bella, found out the bad deeds of Mortimer and wanted to rescue Cassandra. He was never crushing on Cassandra, but had a good heart and unfortunately and empty wallet.

I build small houses *^*
Page 3 of 3