Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#276 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 11:57 AM Last edited by simsample : 31st Jan 2012 at 1:24 PM. Reason: Too many in-line images
Default 2th part
weddings moments...

http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/...d4_7c333a08.jpg

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#277 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 3:01 PM
Luis Iana's house is barely big enough to bring his bride Sharla Ottomas to, much less all the necessary people they'd want to invite. His family + her family is a lot of folks, even if they don't invite any of their friends. And the weatherman predicts rain, so Drama Acres Park is out. Time for another Iana wedding - not a surprise one this time - at St. Elvis's Wedding Chapel.

Sharla's brother David, a professional musician, is in charge of music, while Luis's sister Lourdes left her baby with an aunt and is helping him with the salsa selection.

The big moment goes down at last!

Afterward, Lourdes's daughter Guadalupe politely congratulates her uncle. Her nose has been a bit out of joint since the new baby was born, but she's the only kid in the family big and important enough to come to a wedding, and that's something. And the strange amalgamation of swooning lady and the guy in back of her doesn't phase her a bit. Those two weren't invited, anyway. In center rear, you can see that David managed to get into his suit in time for the ceremony.

And now, the moment Guadalupe has been waiting for - she gets her share of the cake! That's her abuela, Luis's mother Luz, in the red dress, her uncle Lucas, and David again; plus, the representative of the Crumplebottom Brigade who always comes to St. Elvis weddings to make sure that any hankypanky in the photobooth, hot tub, or changing booth goes properly punished. Also, to snag cake and mooch off the buffet. (If I hadn't decided that Crumplebottom was a disguise donned by a society of prudes, I'd be certain she was a homeless crazy lady who won't go to a shelter.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#278 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 4:39 PM
Field Researcher
#279 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 12:56 AM
Dina Caliente just married Connor Weir... finally, someone her own age!:

Field Researcher
#280 Old 10th Mar 2012 at 5:21 AM
William McGreggor (Leod's son) recently married his college sweetheart, Giselle Ramaswami. Here are some pictures from their big day!

The newly minted Mr. and Mrs. McGreggor:

Giselle finds pure and utter bliss in the arms of her new husband:

William feeds his very eager bride a piece of wedding cake:

In case you're wondering, the McGreggors recently returned from their honeymoon (they went to Three Lakes)...with a very special souvineer. That's right, William and Giselle are going to be parents!
Field Researcher
#281 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 4:55 PM

Leod McGreggor and Kristen Loste's wedding. He's actually not getting married in his everyday clothes- I extracted the kilt with Body Shop so he can wear it as formal wear. Which, you know, would've made more sense, Maxis.

In the front row is Kristen's little sister Erica, her mom Daisy, and her dad Arty. The next row is Erin Beaker, Gabe O'Mackey, Lola Curious, and Jason Greenman. In the last row is Chloe Curious, a jock girl whose name is Linda, I think, and Crystal Vu. His parents couldn't make the trip from Scotland, but are thrilled and hope to see their daughter-in-law soon. I'm surprised that Chloe turned up, considering she was such a jerk to Kristen when they all lived together. Maybe she's becoming nicer?

The chairs aren't very comfortable, and apparently the guests had to sit in them for a long time. Or maybe they're just squirmy. Who knows? Anyway, they had to have a frugal wedding- Leod wants to buy the grocery store to sell his produce there, plus Kristen isn't a big fancy wedding person. Simple is the way to go for her.
Alchemist
#282 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 12:13 AM
Love the 17th century wedding Lady Scarlett!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Mad Poster
#283 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 5:24 PM

The wedding of Mortimer Goth to Dina Caliente started with a bang, as Lilith and Angela Pleasant threw down to each other before any of the guests had even made it inside, and Nina decided to pick on Darren.

Undeterred by the fact that she was still dressed for work and the bride was playing the piano in her underwear, Cassandra went ahead and proposed to Darren, with satisfactory results. She won't have to live with a stepmother younger than she is - hurray! It all seems like a dream, which may be why she's snoring.

Okay, the bride's dressed, she and the groom are in position, the daughter of the groom is dressed - what the heck is the hold up now? Dirk, sit down, for heaven's sake! And Cassandra, will you please stop snoring? (The Zzzzs got stuck during the neighborhood reset when I installed my last two EPs, and didn't go away again till each character slept. Mortimer got rid of his falling asleep after woohooing his new fiancee.)

But anyway the deed gets done and almost everyone retires to the buffet. Lilith, apparently feeling that using the buffet would open her to the accusation of copying her sister, decides to raid the fridge instead, as more suited to her bad girl image. In the kitchen, she encounters a party crasher, Don Lothario, who decided to chow down before attempting to disrupt proceedings.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#284 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 8:26 PM
Charlie & Shandy's Wedding

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Test Subject
#285 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 5:43 AM Last edited by kittykendall : 14th Apr 2012 at 7:36 AM.
Penny and Victor
Penny and Victor's wedding.

Test Subject
#286 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 6:24 AM Last edited by kittykendall : 14th Apr 2012 at 7:22 AM.
Default Elizabeth and Castor
Elizabeth and Castor Nova's wedding.

(Her parents Ben and Melody. Ben passed away so this photo always gets me! He died of old age after a very happy lifetime-want fulfilled life so it's okay! Melody still has a few more years with her six cats and 12 grandchildren. Her grandson, Gale, is majoring in paranormal, so he might bring his grandfather back for just one more day - Melody's last - so they can go together. )

Anyways.. here's their favourite wedding photo which hangs proudly in their living room.
Test Subject
#287 Old 18th Apr 2012 at 2:14 PM
Default Lil dark, yeah, but..

This is a picture of my self-sim and her cowboy, (though you can't tell here, he cleans up good. ) husband, Gabriel. They now have twins, and a harlequin great dane named Marley.

I am a nice shark. Not a mindless eating machine. If I am to change this image, I must first change myself. FISH ARE FRIENDS, NOT FOOD!
Mad Poster
#288 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 3:40 AM
Alexander and Lucy. Well . . . they tried.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg34...png&res=landing

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#289 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 3:22 PM Last edited by leah10006 : 29th Apr 2012 at 2:01 PM.
this is my sims family cant remeber their names but enjoy
Field Researcher
#290 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 4:28 PM
Zenon Zodiak + Józefina Tischner

Mad Poster
#291 Old 1st May 2012 at 6:49 AM
Lawrence and Joanne Hoffman

Thomas and Janet Worley

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
#292 Old 1st May 2012 at 8:44 AM

The Joined Union of Sam Thomas and Kylie Fleurada.

Ah, love.

The only one not clapping is a townie who happened to pass by, and is now utterly confused.

HEY, STOP BEING ATTRACTED TO YOUR NEW MOTHER-IN-LAW! Stupid romance sims.

Eggs were a popular subject at the wedding. For some reason.

Yeah, not the most decorative pictures. Not good at those.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
#293 Old 15th May 2012 at 12:30 AM
The Secret Wedding of Romeo & Juliette

Maybe not so secret!
Instructor
#294 Old 26th May 2012 at 12:27 PM

Top Secret Researcher
#295 Old 27th May 2012 at 1:37 AM

The (second) wedding of Angela and Alan Kimbrell.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
#296 Old 27th May 2012 at 4:19 AM
Nothing special, just my newest pair getting married on the beach on Twikki Island :D
This is Adrian Atrolli sunbathing (he made sure to wear sunscreen):

Then this is Laura soon-to-be Atrolli (who did not wear sunscreen, as you can tell lol :D):

The After Sunset wedding. Adrian is a notorious cheapskate and couldnt book the beach for Sunset because of the prices ;X:

And of course little baby Alec:

LOL The cheapest wedding in the universe right here.

"You're insane."

"You're just getting that now?"
Test Subject
#297 Old 28th May 2012 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thrior
One of my FAIL weddings yet again

Narcissa and Silas
"*squee* This is the happiest day of my-"

Gaia: "OH HAY DAD! What's up?"
Pei Pei: "Nobody invited me and Dimitri but like that's going to stop us!"
Dimitri: *doing... something... to Louis*

"I'm SO going to kill my sister."

"It's... BEAUTIFUL!"
"Wrong direction you fool!"

Ah, yes, don't you just love it when an alien in underwear intrudes on your Big Day? :B
Top Secret Researcher
#298 Old 29th May 2012 at 12:21 AM

The wedding of Francis J. Worthington IV and Lucy Burb was a roof raiser.

Simblr.
Link Ninja
#299 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 8:05 PM
Rhiannon Louis Married Adrian Loche

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#300 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 9:00 PM
A few unedited (unusual for me!) photos from Mortimer Goth's wedding to Dina Bachelor.

The First Kiss

Cutting The Cake

Toasting The Bride!

The First Dance (With Violin Accompaniment)
Page 12 of 23