Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#776 Old 29th Aug 2018 at 3:08 AM
I've been busy making Sims to populate my new town the last few days. I keep forgetting their names but I believe this is Selena.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#777 Old 31st Aug 2018 at 2:34 PM
Aww, my sim got her first kiss after all!

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#778 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 2:02 AM
Nice work on Marty McFly!
Test Subject
#779 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 11:06 AM
The Eclesston twins just grew up and became teens! Hurray!
Garath:

Sookie:
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#780 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 12:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Nice work on Marty McFly!

Thanks, but I can't take any credit. All of the CC is by MistyBlue; I only did his face.
Mad Poster
#781 Old 1st Sep 2018 at 6:55 PM
Faces are the toughest part to get right though.
Top Secret Researcher
#782 Old 4th Sep 2018 at 2:18 AM Last edited by fway : 4th Sep 2018 at 2:40 AM.
Tammy Norman grew up.

Screenshots

Scholar
#783 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 3:17 PM
Two pics of the transgender sim teen Jamara Otillia. I just love how this sim turned out. He was created as a kid whit a mermaid outfit.

Jamara and his boyfriend Tiny Otter.

Jamara sings.
Lab Assistant
#784 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 3:36 AM
Teenage Lucy Burb :lovestruc

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Mad Poster
#785 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 10:10 PM
Here are Axel, Storm and Girr - the children of Jonah Powers and Roxie Sharpe. Girr is actually Gordon King's daughter... but... Jonah doesn't know... so shh!
I put their baby photos in the Babies & Toddler thread years ago, but since photobucket did that thing I had to re-upload them:

Here they are now, all as teens:
Axel (17), Storm (16) and Girr (14)

Marie-Anna Bell thought she had found the one, problem was - things appear to be moving a little too fast for Trace Tinker

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#786 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 2:49 PM
Default Bruno Bono
I keep thinking he reminds me of Joel Olsteen...must be the grin.

He's handsome.

Bruno seems disappointed in his pizza. Next time, order out--frozen pizza is just not very good!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Forum Resident
#787 Old 26th Sep 2018 at 2:27 AM
VJ Alvi and Lisa Bunch sharing their first kiss
Theorist
#788 Old 29th Sep 2018 at 6:44 PM
Default Mae
This is Mae--I started making an African inspired clothing collection for her. She's a plus sized teen.

Scholar
#789 Old 30th Sep 2018 at 11:15 AM
HCAC: Wow, stunning! Love it!
Theorist
#790 Old 1st Oct 2018 at 12:18 AM Last edited by HCAC : 6th Oct 2018 at 6:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
HCAC: Wow, stunning! Love it!

Thank you so much. I don't mind my crappy coloring and not very good work in my own game. I can't be bothered to be perfect but it's good enough for me.

Mad Poster
#791 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 12:03 AM
Hildegard Folks, a teen from my test hood:

Screenshots
Field Researcher
#792 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 8:51 AM

Samuel Starchild (Kay Fong and Jared Starchild).

Sascha Dreamer (Dirk Dreamer and Dina Caliente) after a makeover from her girlfriend Christina Goth.
Forum Resident
#793 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 4:52 PM
Do you ever just make a sim who turns out EXACTLY how you want them to?
Meet Vivi Rose, the cool new girl in the city of Portland. She's gonna be a heartbreaker, that's for sure!

I'm OBSESSED with DeeDee-Sims' stuff, I swear.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Top Secret Researcher
#794 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 7:17 PM

Olivia Agnarsson, Julia's firstborn child and the only one to take her mother's maiden name, since she was born while Julia was still in college. That tiny baby grew up into a beautiful young lady!

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Field Researcher
#795 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 3:04 PM

The handsome Alexei Goth :lovestruc
Theorist
#796 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 11:24 PM
Lindy Salois

Bonneville's runaway teen.
She's one of the quadruplets of my farming family.
Tired with the constant poking and fighting with her quadruplet sister Lily and her cousin Isabelle, she decided to run away. She was getting along with her quadruplet brothers though.
She combs for seashells for a living and hopes that one day she'll get a nice place, find her SO and start a new life.
She's two days away from adulthood.
Mad Poster
#797 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria on 23rd August
It's a pity young Madeline can't just come over to our Veronaville. There are lots of nice teen boys here who wouldn't dream of treating anyone like that. Only trouble is -- most of them are gay!

(So maybe she'll do better where she is after all. )
Since this is a picture thread, I thought I should maybe post pictures of some of the nice boys who live in and around our Veronaville. . .

BJ Shaikh is the Tricou Goth. He lives in a dark little cottage hidden in the trees near the canal. He went iout and bought a new outfit at Fashionista, the biggest clothes shop in old Veronaville.

Wearing his new clothes, he dined out with two of his Tricou half brothers at the Club Venezia. Left to right they are Weldon Roennigke, BJ Shaikh and Ravi Bertino. I think Weldon may actually be straight and still available, though Ginger Newson has shown some interest in him. BJ's girlfriend is Kendra McCarthy, a Veronaville townie. Ravi is probably the nicest boy in town (10 nice points), but he's gay and in love with Jack Gill -- and half a dozen other boys! That's mainly because Jack wants an open relationship, and good-natured Ravi doesn't like to say no.

After the meal, BJ played darts with Weldon. This picture shows his new outfit better. The top is by LyrricLee here on MTS. The shorts are from Simphany.com.

After the outing BJ took Kendra home. Here on the street in front of his house she has just accepted ywo proposals from him: (1) that she goes steady with him and (2) that she sleeps over in his house. That means sharing his black gothic four poster bed.

Finally a very nice boy who definitely is not available -- this is a spectacular shot of Andrew's long-term boyfriend Julian Moltke riding the Electro Dance Sphere at The Hub.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#798 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 12:55 AM
Is he wearing a loincloth? Someone got an eyeful from that position. XD
Mad Poster
#799 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 8:18 AM
Yes it's a loincloth. I don't know what electric, magnetic, gyroscopic or magic force is keeping it in place on that dance sphere!

You've seen it before. The picture was taken when he was at The Hub with Andrew to take pictures for Andrew's participation in Jones's Outfit of the Day contest. The loincloth is from Plumb Bob Keep, but when Julian got his, he immediately took his scissors to it to make it shorter. You may also recall that Julian is thinking about wearing it when he gets married to Andrew -- and they're planning a church wedding!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#800 Old 11th Nov 2018 at 8:28 AM Last edited by Charity : 11th Nov 2018 at 8:52 AM.
That loincloth is more suited to the wedding night than the wedding. XD

Edit: In the interests of adding a little class to his wedding attire, what does Julian think of this outfit (I can change the belt to white)?

Screenshots
Page 32 of 36