Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 6:08 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Weird blue textures on objects when exporting a world.
Hi,
While testing my world, I noticed some of the objects has these blue weird textures on them. How can I fix this? I'm only using NRaas mods and food truck etc. unlockers, and HQ mod.
Thanks in advance.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 6:45 AM
I didn't use custom patterns or any CC when making this world :/ All are EA objects.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 8:35 AM
They are from Generations, Showtime and Island Paradise EP. When I enter create-a-style, nothing changes. Texture icons in the panel show up correctly, still the previews are blue. And when I try to copy the object, they get copied with blue weird textures. Likely to be related to the HQ mod?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Apr 2021 at 10:18 AM Last edited by wasset-aseskara : 24th Apr 2021 at 5:53 PM.
Hi again, while testing my exported world in game, I deleted the weird-textured swings and try to buy them again. The first two variations work normal but the third one (which I used in the lot) comes with blue weird texture, even when I try to buy them from catalog, instead of using create-a-style.
But for columns, using create-a-style tool and choosing the variation seems to fix the issue.

Update: In Edit-In-Game mode everything looks fine but when exported, texture gets corrupt.