Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#351 Old 18th Oct 2022 at 3:49 AM
It’s a kit full of food

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#352 Old 1st Nov 2022 at 9:15 PM
The clutter kit looks okay, but what am I supposed to do with the IKEA reject kits?

https://simscommunity.info/2022/11/...ew-sims-4-kits/

Top Secret Researcher
#353 Old 2nd Nov 2022 at 2:05 AM
Interesting question. They say it's "psychedelically" inspired, but color-wise it is pure 1980s. But the shapes are from no decade I'm familiar with. I have no idea how I'd use this pack, either. (My perspective: I play a lot of historical houses. An accurate retro pack could get me very excited.)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#354 Old 4th Nov 2022 at 2:18 PM
Oh GOD Plumbella is associated with the Pastel Pop kit. I love her bits but…

This kit isn’t it, babes

Mad Poster
#355 Old 7th Nov 2022 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
I can’t make heads of tails of what the strawberry is hinting at.

Doja Cat Sweet Treats?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Test Subject
#356 Old 29th Nov 2022 at 9:49 PM
Only kit I've enjoyed is the Everyday Clutter Kit. Should tell you a lot when the only kit I've liked is the only without usable items :/
Mad Poster
#357 Old 1st Dec 2022 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by matrix54
Oh GOD Plumbella is associated with the Pastel Pop kit. I love her bits but…

This kit isn’t it, babes

Yeeeeeah I felt the same way. Reeeeeally wanted to support her but...I can't see myself EVER using anything in that kit.

The Receptacle still lives!
Test Subject
#358 Old 4th Dec 2022 at 7:57 AM
Pastel Pop kit is just Katy Perry's Sweet Treats minus the sweet treats.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#359 Old 5th Dec 2022 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ripleyrawr
Pastel Pop kit is just Katy Perry's Sweet Treats minus the sweet treats.

What Sweet Treats was missing was the ability to create a candy or ice cream store with a new register. That would have immediately given it much more appeal and usability.

While I loved a lot of what the pack has in it, I can see a lot of player not knowing what to do with that ice cream split chair, or those OUTFITS.

That’s what made branded packs like IKEA or H&M stuff so strong - they’re serve a purpose behind branding, which made their usability in TS2 impactful.

What Pastel Pop lacks is usability and dynamism, more so than the Maximalist pack.

Instructor
#360 Old 29th Dec 2022 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by clumsycowplant
Only kit I've enjoyed is the Everyday Clutter Kit. Should tell you a lot when the only kit I've liked is the only without usable items :/

is it free? please tell me it's actually free.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#361 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 4:29 PM Last edited by matrix54 : 17th Jan 2023 at 4:57 PM.
Speaking of clutter... Bathroom Clutter!

I like that it's split between being a kit for adults as well as children. There's about 25 items.

...and the underwear kit I don't care about.

Mad Poster
#362 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 11:12 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 18th Jan 2023 at 3:52 PM.
Pay 5€ for a piece of underwear (asset/collection). Wow! I can only imagine how this would correlate to parents reaction if their children beg to buy them barbie undies for the asking price

I feel like fans would be awake to see how absurd the peacemeal if instead of underwear, socks were offered in its kit Maxis runnjng out of effective ideas to nickle its consumers.

Okay, maybe I was a bit ignorant. If it's apart of bathroom stuff, then I'm cool (well, indifferent than anything). Still not interested in this game *flies away*

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Scholar
#363 Old 17th Jan 2023 at 11:32 PM
We go all of this loongggg amount of time without anything, and all they have is Kits, once again.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Mad Poster
#364 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 12:52 AM
Easy pass on those kits for me. I have not played 4 in ages. Am on PC and should see if still plays here? I totally uninstalled 4 on my laptop at other location as so mad at it and the problems.
Field Researcher
#365 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 5:22 AM
Disappointed but not surprised at more lackluster content. No, don't give us more gameplay (that gets boring within 5 seconds), give us more kits!!!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#366 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 11:06 AM
Someone on reddit made a better version of that hairdryer clutter:
https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/10fhief
Lab Assistant
#367 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 10:00 PM
Finally! I can bring my hairdryer into the bathroom and throw it in the bath before diving in straight afterwards to end my suffering.

Eternally skipping life's jump rope.
Test Subject
#368 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 10:06 PM
I don't really care too much for the lingerie kit but the bathroom clutter does look interesting especially since there's a version of it for both adults & children. TBH they could've kept the 'lingerie' one idk to me that one just seemed....pointless but I guess
Forum Resident
#369 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 1:33 AM
I'm looking forward to having that lingerie converted for s2
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#370 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 11:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xSwitchback
Finally! I can bring my hairdryer into the bathroom and throw it in the bath before diving in straight afterwards to end my suffering.

Oh! But there are so many new kits to look forward to, I'd hate to see you miss out.
Lab Assistant
#371 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 11:17 PM
I could not have said it better myself...

Also, where are the stuff packs? There is 19 kits right now... That is like a one stuff pack...
Lab Assistant
#372 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 9:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Oh! But there are so many new kits to look forward to, I'd hate to see you miss out.

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#373 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 12:29 PM
*simsample passes hairdryer to @xSwitchback *
Lab Assistant
#374 Old 21st Jan 2023 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sokisims
I'm looking forward to having that lingerie converted for s2

Me too!
Lab Assistant
#375 Old 22nd Jan 2023 at 10:23 AM
Joking aside, both of these 'kits' are an absolute insult.

The lingerie is only 'sexy' if you're a 95-year-old church warden (I mean seriously, I see more kinky stuff on Cartoon Network) and the bathroom clutter kit is essentially paid CC content but less quality. I realise opinion is opinion, and I genuinely do get curious to hear what others think when they can back up why their views developed in such a way, even if I disagree with them, but here? I can't see any logic to how anyone thinks this is of any worth: not just monetary but game-wise, too.

They could at least have thrown us a banana-hammock with an actual banana on the front, jeez.

Page 15 of 18