Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Feb 2022 at 12:09 PM
Default Rename world but keep savefile
Hello! I'll see if I can explain this... So installed two different versions of a world (Legacy island). They had the same name so one of them is now called "Legacy island {1}". I only want one version, the "{1}" one, but I want it to just be called Legacy Island without the {1}. I could just uninstall both of them and reinstall the one I want, however I have a save in "{1}". So, I would need to edit the savefile and change all instances of {1}, right? Or is it easier to edit the name of the world? I hope I managed to explain this, basically I want to remove the number from the world but still keep my save file...
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 2:09 PM
Well I uninstalled the worlds and reinstalled just one of them, but it's still called "Legacy Island III {1}" so I'm guessing that is just the actual name of the town...?
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Feb 2022 at 11:23 PM
If the download has the {1} at end when you install it the 1 will still be there
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Feb 2022 at 11:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mandelyn
If the download has the {1} at end when you install it the 1 will still be there

Um.. yes? Of course? But - it didn't, the simspack was just called Legacy Island III, I redownloaded it here: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetai...assetId=8219962