Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2022 at 5:59 AM
Default Fear of the Night
I'm looking for a mod to remove this from a child. I have a child sim who got this fear the next time I played the family after the (forced) update. This child also has a wish (goal?) to become inspired while being outside at night, but this is completely impossible since as soon as I take her outside, she runs back into the the house terrified. There was a notice also of vlad stalking her or something along that line. Next to the fear is a icon of a bat.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 1:44 PM
Only one I know of is UI cheats extension, found here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068

Install the mod, right click the fear moodlet. It removed both the moodlet and the fear (in the traits panel) first time I used it. It may not if the traits panel is open at the time - just right click on the fear trait if that happens and it will disappear too. Just be careful not to right click anything else by accident.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BamboozledAntelope
Only one I know of is UI cheats extension, found here:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/ui-cheats-v1-16-26240068

Install the mod, right click the fear moodlet. It removed both the moodlet and the fear (in the traits panel) first time I used it. It may not if the traits panel is open at the time - just right click on the fear trait if that happens and it will disappear too. Just be careful not to right click anything else by accident.

Thanks! I had already d/led that mod a couple of days ago. It's really good! EA must have corrected something though b/c when I loaded that game again, she didn't have that fear anymore. One other annoyance is that a sim will get up in the middle of the night w/their energy bar only half filled simply b/c they're grungy!! Give me a break!!! They can take a shower when they get up in the morning, LOL That would be impossible for apocalypse challenge people who do not have showers yet! Now I get to add just a little bit of hygiene to them to prevent that.