Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jeanette Hair for Male

by cevic Posted 7th Jul 2005 at 12:01 PM

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 6:18 AM
WOW... so sexy.... thanks for sharing :valentine
Forum Resident
#52 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 7:44 PM
Cool job!!! I've been waiting for this!! Thanks alot! :D

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 12:16 AM
Thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 1:38 PM
Great! thank you
Field Researcher
#55 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 6:13 AM
I like your Jeanette Hair for Male.... Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
#56 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 2:19 AM
OMG your wonderful.. i was gonna try to find someone who could convert this hair for me.. but now i dont have to!! this will work great for my Davey Havok sim!
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 12:08 PM
Thx I love it And if someone say its terible than he lying http://modthesims2.com/newreply.php...ote=1&p=624701#
Beer
Test Subject
#58 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 10:44 PM
Haha this would be great hair for a "Richie Sambora" sim. Thanks for uploading it to share with us. It is greatly appreciated!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 4:29 PM
Great hair thanks for sharing. =)
Test Subject
#60 Old 27th Aug 2005 at 2:55 PM
Default Mahalo!
Mahalo (hawaiian thank you) for your talented work. This is one of the best long hair meshes I have seen for men. I know you don't take requests, but if you find time and the inclination, the long curly hairstyle in the game for women would be a great addition for men.

My sims and I are grateful!

Test Subject
#61 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 11:25 PM
About recoloring
Hi,
I love this mesh. I am just wondering if, since you aren't taking requests if people are allowed to recolor this mesh of yours. If yes, then I would like to request from anyone who is would be willing to recolor it (I am not very good at all, so I am hoping someone else might be generous enough to help). I need a dirty blonde color. I am trying to create my best friend's boyfriend, and a dirty blonde version of this hairstyle would be perfect. Thanks. Please, please, please if it is allowed, I really would appreciate this.
Test Subject
#62 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 3:37 PM
that's really nice.. I had qownloaded it a few days ago... but now..just a thought, would it be possible to have the >TEEN model in the picture? =) he's really handsome and i'd like to have him in my neighborhood... thanx!
Field Researcher
#63 Old 22nd Sep 2005 at 1:50 PM
This is great! Thanks for sharing it. :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Test Subject
#64 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 9:38 PM
ooh thank you, those hair looks nice!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 27th Oct 2005 at 2:43 PM
This looks great, Thank you

"It's never to late to make a new beginning!"
Test Subject
#66 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 4:08 AM
Excellent! Just what I was looking for!
Field Researcher
#67 Old 29th Oct 2005 at 4:20 PM Last edited by Nyara : 4th Nov 2005 at 3:13 AM.
This is a fantastic mesh - I've been looking for decent long hair for my medieval/fantasy Sims, and figured that not everyone (except perhaps the Elves) would have the nice sleek ponytail etc that was already in the game... this is exactly the right sort of thing for my Human characters! Thank you so much!

EDIT: I noticed it's not only good for KOH... I used this mesh to update a Will Turner Sim I downloaded, and now he looks more like he did towards the end of the film (the fight in the caves/the rescue) so yeah! Thanks again! :D
Test Subject
#68 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 3:30 AM
That's great!!Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#69 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:35 AM
Gosh, I lost this in a computer crash, and I've been searching modthesims.com for it for about 45 minutes!! This hair mesh is a MUST HAVE for my sims!! Any chance you'll make a slightly shorter version (shoulder length)???

Thanks for the great work. I love it!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Field Researcher
#70 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SkuiD87
could you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE somehow take off some length from the back.

SkuiD

Oh, look! Someone else wants a shorter version. I think you're going to be a VERY popular person around this site :howdy:

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#71 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 7:51 PM
AHHH!!!(sorry) this is just like my hair! it's perfect! if i could thank you multiple times, i would!
Test Subject
#72 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 11:11 PM
:dmille: wooohooooo!!! Bono hair!!! I have been dying for someone to make a present day Bono!! Thank you for the great hair...now only if I could get it to download....yes I am registered. I will keep trying!!! :dmille
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 3:32 AM
I absolutely love this mesh but is there any way to get the hair so it's just shoulder length?

"Oh, let me guess. Another box with a crank that I turn and turn and turn until...whoo...a clown pops out. Then you laugh, the kids laugh, the dog laughs, and I die a little more inside."

-Stewie Griffin, Family Guy
Test Subject
#74 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:04 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#75 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 4:28 AM
Luv that hairdo ... thanx ...

That's all for today folks ... thanx for your attention!
Marianne Alpert
Page 3 of 4