Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 1:30 AM
Default I'm still not able to adopt babies
Hi - I posted in this help section before about my issue which is I am able to adopt children from every age group except babies. If I try to adopt a baby, the social worker van briefly appears on screen then vanishes before anything else happens. Neither the social worker nor adoptee appear, and the sim gets no memory of having adopted a baby. However, it's fine for every other age.

Someone suggested last time that the reason it's not working is that I had an anti-townie regen hack in my game, and if you have no townies then no adoptee babies can be created from them. However, I think I have a bunch of townies now, according to Simpe, but still no adoptee babies are appearing. I stripped my game down to vanilla with no hacks etc and went to a clean test hood different from the one I'm playing in, and still no babies able to be adopted.

Any other suggestions?