Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 4:19 PM
Hello, again!
Hello all!
I thought I would reintroduce myself here since it has been over 2 years since I have touched The Sims and anything related to it. In the past two years, I have gotten married, started back into school to transition from LPN to RN, purchased a new home, and had a baby (who is 11 weeks old now!). I didn't think there would come a day when I would be able to sit down on my computer and play games again, especially The Sims, which has historically taken up a good part of my day once I get started. Because I am two years behind, There are about 10 total EPs/SPs/Game packs I lack, which kind of bothers me (a lot), but there is no way I can go buy them all at once! I see that there are sales running on origin for TS4 and wanted to know thoughts/suggestions on which everyone thinks are the best investments out of the ones I do not own:
Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Discover University, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Tiny Living, Moschino, First Pet, Laundry Day.

Otherwise, Hello once again! It's nice to be back for good (hopefully). I look forward to downloading a lot of everyone's wonderful CC (because my game wouldn't be complete without it!).

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by clw8
Hello all!
I thought I would reintroduce myself here since it has been over 2 years since I have touched The Sims and anything related to it. In the past two years, I have gotten married, started back into school to transition from LPN to RN, purchased a new home, and had a baby (who is 11 weeks old now!). I didn't think there would come a day when I would be able to sit down on my computer and play games again, especially The Sims, which has historically taken up a good part of my day once I get started. Because I am two years behind, There are about 10 total EPs/SPs/Game packs I lack, which kind of bothers me (a lot), but there is no way I can go buy them all at once! I see that there are sales running on origin for TS4 and wanted to know thoughts/suggestions on which everyone thinks are the best investments out of the ones I do not own:
Island Living, Get Famous, Seasons, Discover University, Realm of Magic, Strangerville, Tiny Living, Moschino, First Pet, Laundry Day.

Otherwise, Hello once again! It's nice to be back for good (hopefully). I look forward to downloading a lot of everyone's wonderful CC (because my game wouldn't be complete without it!).

Welcome back to Mod the Sims. The community forums for the various sims games can be found under the specific game your seeking at the top of the page. The site rules and guidelines can be found here .