Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 12:19 PM
Long Time Coming
Hi everyone! I've used this site for absolutely years now, since the launch of Sims 2 or aroundabouts, but only got to making an account a year or so ago. Disgraceful admittedly, but at least I'm making amends now! I'm not the most dedicated Simmer but I do dabble on occassion and with what's happening in the world, I could really use a relaxing outlet like the Sims right now.

Hope to see you all around as I go back to old school and once more start from scratch on the Sims 2. Take care and stay safe!
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 7:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xSwitchback
Hi everyone! I've used this site for absolutely years now, since the launch of Sims 2 or aroundabouts, but only got to making an account a year or so ago. Disgraceful admittedly, but at least I'm making amends now! I'm not the most dedicated Simmer but I do dabble on occassion and with what's happening in the world, I could really use a relaxing outlet like the Sims right now.

Hope to see you all around as I go back to old school and once more start from scratch on the Sims 2. Take care and stay safe!

Welcome to Mod the Sims. Since you have been using the site for a while, you may already know the community forums for the various sims games can be found under the specific game your seeking at the top of the page. The site rules and guidelines can be found here .