Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Audrey Hepburn,as seen in Breakfast at Tiffanys !

by Vera Marina Posted 1st Oct 2007 at 10:49 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2012 at 5:59 PM by Vera Marina

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 3:14 PM
I did not know of your lovely creation until I looked at the Hollywood winners today. How I missed this earlier is beyond me -- Gorgeous! Congrats on the recogntion -- you deserve it!

You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 1:07 AM
AmyLuthien, thank you for the update and thanks for enjoying Audrey! I just adore her too!
joymd11569 ,Thank you so much for the compliment!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 28th May 2009 at 6:46 PM
Hi, I really love your version of Audrey, and I was hoping to put it in my game, but the website for the hair seems to be gone for good. I was hoping someone could send the file for the hair, if they have it. If anyone does, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#54 Old 29th May 2009 at 6:32 AM
Im gonna try to find a link or to include the hair!

Test Subject
#55 Old 31st May 2009 at 12:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vera Marina
Im gonna try to find a link or to include the hair!

i had the same problem, and i also couldn't find the dress :/

this is a wonderful model, job well done xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 31st May 2009 at 1:14 AM
I find one link; just scroll down the page and you'll see it:

http://www.simscave.com/index.php?topic=8050.0

Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 4:54 AM
she look so beautiful is she in 2000s??
Test Subject
#58 Old 19th Feb 2010 at 9:52 AM
Very nice! I love Breakfast at Tiffany's. She looks just like Audrey, in fact, all of your sims look like who they're supposed to be. Thank you!
Test Subject
#59 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:38 PM
ooh i love sims and audry sooo much BIG THANX!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:39 PM
which dress is it ? sry forgot to ask in my first comment
Inventor
THANKS POST
#61 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 12:39 AM
Very nice thank you
Test Subject
#62 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 11:26 PM Last edited by PeterFacinelliLover : 12th Feb 2011 at 12:11 AM. Reason: I had spelt some things wrong and wanted to fix them
Default Please Help
Um, I hope you don't think that this is a request or anything but I was wondering if you could put up your Jacob Black again... Or at least tell me were to get the shorts that he was wearing. I had deleted all of my costum content because it was too crouded in my downloads folder , but I LOVED those shorts so please just tell me where you had gotten them. Thanks!
Test Subject
#63 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 9:52 PM
We miss you and your gorgeous sims, vera!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#64 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 4:22 PM
What happened to you, Vera? :C
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 4:53 PM
Thank you! She's so beautiful - I'm a massive Audrey Hepburn fan, and so this is perfect :D

My only complaint is that I can't find the dress? (although I did find a few from Sabrina to add into my game - wahoo!)
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 2:07 PM
oh wow, this sim is beautiful!!! ive heard of audrey hepburn but i think shes a bit before my time hehe and the title reminds me of one of my all time fave songs, called breakfast at tiffanys! ^_^ ill be downloading right away!!! +she has the perfect look for my rich neighborhood! :thumbs up: !!!
Test Subject
#67 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 4:06 AM
I too, as many other MTS's members are very sad that we cannot find your unique CC Sims anymore on here. I was one of the fortunate ones that kept copies of most the original downloads in a seperate folder and even on a USB stick, in case my computer crashes. Yes, I'm that keen on my Sims2 Custom Content Sims!! Somewhere I read you were going to start your own site? and put your CC onthere? Has that happened? and where is it please. I for one would love to find more of your recent creations. And please do not desert us faithfull Sims 2 players.
Cheers,
Lyn
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 8:18 AM Last edited by leesester : 10th Oct 2011 at 1:21 AM.
Thank you guys!!!
For now, I'm not thinking about starting my own site....When I decided to not upload here anymore because the demands made by the staff, I was really sad about it and I was crazy to have my own site...but you know? This experience has put me down so much, that at the end I lost all my interest im making sims...I'm happy I'm still remembered by my sims, and I'm glad they had been apreciated! Thank you all!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 5:01 AM
Vera, your sims are amazing!!! I'm numbered among the many that are upset to see you remove your other sims. I hate to ask this way, (I wasn't able to msg you, because your msg box is full) but is there anyway I could get your Emmett Cullen? For some reason, I lost only him out my Cullen family. I hope that you do get your own site up and running!! Its a shame to lose one as talented as you. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 10th Feb 2012 at 12:15 PM
This is so beautiful! Simple sublime. I adore Audrey Hepburn (not just for the role everyone knows in Breakfast at Tiffany's, but for every role and everything about her). I am having a problem, though. It says I need just the basic Sims 2 and the meshes listed (which I downloaded), but when I want to install her it said I didn't have the expansion pack required.
Any ideas? I didn't think anyone could do Audrey's beauty justice, but you came as close as anyone could and I just have to have her. :p
Test Subject
#72 Old 6th Apr 2012 at 7:38 PM
Thank you so much for this! I'm having an extremely difficult time finding the hair. Besides that, she's adorable. Audrey Hepburn was not only a beautiful and brilliant actress, but a wonderful roll model as well. I'd be happy to be half the woman she was. Thank you for posting!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 9:34 PM
I love your work here! That's amazing, you're very talented! Thank you for a beautiful sim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 8:13 PM
I didn't think it would be this easy to find a close match to Audrey hepburn. xD. Your version of her is the most realistic, beautiful, and the best.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 18th May 2013 at 8:51 PM
Perfect!
Page 3 of 4