Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Abercrombie for All Seasons [NEW MESH]

by llamapiccolo Posted 18th Dec 2006 at 10:42 PM - Updated 19th Dec 2006 at 1:57 AM by llamapiccolo : Changed a tag; changed picture

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 2:28 PM
I happened to me, but when I removed them it fixed.
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 12:12 AM
Was this problem ever resolved? I still can't get them to work
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 9:25 PM
not for me
Test Subject
#29 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 1:11 PM
i really love these outfits, theyre so cute. but im having a problem downloading them wtih q-express. i do the 'web install' part, and once that finishes, i click the 'local install' tab, and push install. but about 1/6th of the way in downloading it, it goes blank, and then says its not responding. i have deleted everything from my downloads, trying to get it to work, but still no luck. does anybody have any ideas on how i can successfully download this?
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 7:26 PM
Is there a way to make the cuttoff shirts and pants into athletic clothes? That would be great!
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 5:49 PM
thank you i love the sping af is one off my favor stores thank u my sims enjoy your stylish clothing please make some for hollister<33(mesh included!)
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 8:25 PM
When I start my game, the icons don't show up correctly and in Body Shop i don't see them.
help plz
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 9:35 AM
I LOVE the spring set! Thanks for these!

:P
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:07 PM
I Love Abercrombie & Fitch Clothes In Real Life;
And Now;
My Simmies Can Enjoy Them Too; Thanks To Youu! <3.

Please make some Jack Wills and Hollister things! Omg; also I would love a Abercrombie Hoodie for my simmiees! , THANKS SO MUCH!!! <3

Page 2 of 2