Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chez Moi Teen Bedroom

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 20th Dec 2006 at 3:25 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2007 at 7:48 PM by phoenix_phaerie : to give some French lessons...

164 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 147 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 7:47 PM
i love this

Sunshine_Summer
freewebs.com/sunshine_downloads
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:55 AM
beautiful! Just what i was looking for. I was about to say it should be featured, but it is! lol great job!

I am an (unloaded?) gun; false hope.
Test Subject
#53 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 7:39 PM
Cute- they're like the PB Teen stuff
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 10:34 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd Aug 2007 at 5:05 PM. Reason: Is a "thanks" post
Quote: Originally posted by sysa
This is simply fabulous, thank you for your hard work!

i agree its lovely, liked it a lot
Test Subject
#55 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 3:40 AM
Wow! These are very, very nice!

I could really use these for my sims. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#56 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 10:01 AM
I love it. And so does my teen sims. And the blu can be used for boys
Test Subject
#57 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 6:46 AM
Great set, I had it before, but I just deleted all of my objects. I came back to re-download just now, but before I was blind to the poly's that were making my game turn into a snail, so I just downloaded the BEAUTIFUL beddings.
-sigh- I'll miss this set, but my poor ol' laptop can't take the polys! Hopefully, my game will go faster now that I'm getting rid of high poly objects...
I'll miss you chez moi, you were my favorite!
*Tears up*
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 8:22 PM
It looks so cute--even a little like the "Chez Moi" collection at PBTeen =)

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Instructor
#59 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 2:37 AM
I just downloaded this set. It looks great in my game, and I love the fun colors and shapes. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 3:28 AM
I really really love this, the purple one is just my kind of bedroom.
I'd love to see more. It would be nice to have a collection file. I had to minimise my game to come and have a look at what I had for this bedroom
But thank you so much

Edit: Silly me, I just noticed there IS a collection file. For some reason it doesn't appear in my game, even though I placed it in the Collections folder... :/
Field Researcher
#61 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 10:52 PM
I LOVE the bed! Beautiful set.

luv,
Kat
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 4:30 AM
Love it. But Chez Moi means My kitchen, Actually.
Test Subject
#63 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 9:42 AM
Folks, would you mind taking a look into a dictionary before you start correcting her? Her use/ translation of "chez moi" is right.

Thank you for this wonderful set, it is gorgeous. I love all your stuff, especially the doors, but this is a set of furniture I don't want to play without anymore.
Test Subject
#64 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 7:31 AM
This is awesome.
Test Subject
#65 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:40 PM
I think this set is fantastic, whatever the definition in is in French.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 10:16 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#67 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 9:59 PM
i tried downloading this but it didnt work in my game. i rly want to get this bed collection for my sims teens but it didnt work. HELP PLSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 7:30 PM
"I took French for 5 years." Only 3rd year for me I'm only 13 though and my mother still expects me to keep studying it for about 4 years AND she wants me to keep studying English and Russian. X) She's crazy, I know.
Nice set though My favourite addition to my teen sims' bedrooms I especially adore the daybeds! Thank you for this gorgeous set!
Test Subject
#69 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 12:04 AM
Just to comment on the dispute over the name: IT IS CORRECT, for anyone with doubts, still. Take that from a Montrealer whose been learning French her entire life.

Thanks for this set, I look forward to using it in my game :D
Test Subject
#70 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 3:16 AM
As A French People Chez moi Mean My House !Or more At My House lol but it don't matter! Great Set!
Merci Beaucoup Pour ce magnifique ensemble continue comme sa!
Test Subject
#71 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 8:28 PM
Great set, thanks! By the way, as a translator I can tell you that your French is perfect, ignore everyone else!
Test Subject
#72 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 8:48 AM
i love the bed with its sofa shape!thanks
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 8:09 AM
this looks awesome
and for the people who
made you post telling
them you know the meaning
of the words are idiots
why would anyone use
a meaning and not know
what it means??
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 4:16 PM
Once again phoenix, another beautiful set! Oh and btw chez moi is the RIGHT way of saying it! translation direct to english often sounds odd but in french it is the correct way!

Thanks again pheonix!
Test Subject
#75 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 2:03 PM
I love this set! I also feel the need to extend my apologies for having to put up with silly people who don't know French; I've taken less than a year of French and I've been taught well that "chez moi" is the perfectly proper way to say "at my house". Le sigh. Anyway, thanks so much for the gorgeous set, my teens (and adults!) will love it!
Page 3 of 7