Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chez Moi Teen Bedroom

by phoenix_phaerie Posted 20th Dec 2006 at 3:25 AM - Updated 9th Nov 2007 at 7:48 PM by phoenix_phaerie : to give some French lessons...

164 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 147 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 4:16 AM
Absolutely stunning, I don't know how I missed this!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 5:09 PM
Wow! This is such a cute set, thanku so much 4 sharin :D
Field Researcher
#78 Old 11th Mar 2008 at 7:30 PM
I adore this set, I probably abuse it! But--I'm having a big issue with the desk. I've tried redownloading just the desk several times, and it does nothing. The desk appears in the buymode catalog, but when I go to place it, I come away with nothing, no placeable object at all. This isn't the first time I've had issues with custom desks, but I know it's not that my (base) game has a problem with custom desks, because I have a couple of setless custom desks kicking around my game. Any ideas?

(Copypasta, sorry.)
Test Subject
#79 Old 15th Mar 2008 at 1:46 AM
This is an absolutely beautiful set, thank-you so much for making it with such attention to detail! It is truly elegant!

By the way, does anyone know of any re-colours of this fabulous mesh, especially with regards to the fabric options?

Once again, beautiful design!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 11:22 PM
Gorgeous!

3/31-4/1: I survived The Great Llama Day of 2006

"Flaming sims aren't much fun, they don't come when you call, they don't even try." - Iscariot on sim+firejet=?
Test Subject
#81 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 5:03 PM
i downloaded this like awhile ago but i never said thanks soooooo thanks xD

Life is unfair to those who can't comprehend their mistakes
Instructor
#82 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 4:07 AM
Very cute. Good colors, too. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 8:56 PM
This is lovely!

For those of you that have no understanding of differnet lanuages, just because the words are set up in the order Chez Moi doesnt mean they are read that why, that is common knowledge i think for anybody, let alone people who have studied it for 5 years! Why on earth make such stupid comments about such a wonderful piece of work? So stupid! But every fourm has those random people I guess.

Life is a curious game..
Test Subject
#84 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 12:08 AM
This is probably my favorite bedroom set. <333 I adore it!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 12:08 AM
I am excited about these. My teen rooms need a pick-me-up! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 3:28 PM
I'm impressed by all of your work, and I've got a modern version of the art deco period ready for some of these that you may also like to try some of your stuff in, like the new bathroom and the subway tiles. It looks excellent.
Forum Resident
#87 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 6:00 AM
I really like this. There are not far too few teen rooms available for download.
Test Subject
#88 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 5:04 PM
It is gorgeous!!!!!
PS-What is a collention file? I'm just confused. Help will be greatly apprecaited!! :D
Test Subject
#89 Old 6th Aug 2008 at 9:05 PM
J'adore cette chambre ! Je me permets d'écrire ce commentaire en français puisque tu as l'air de bien parler cette langue. Ce set est vraiment magnifique, félicitations !

Par contre... "Chez can mean office or store as well, but NOT kitchen." Je ne suis pas d'accord avec toi, ou alors tu parles d'une autre langue que le français.

Anyway... Congrats, this is an awesome bedroom set !
Test Subject
#90 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 10:25 PM
I tryed to put it in my game but i only got the curtains...N e help?
Test Subject
#91 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 10:26 PM
Someone Help me i cant get tthe whole room set in the game i only got the curtains
Test Subject
#92 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 10:33 PM
Thank you sooo much
Test Subject
#93 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 1:58 PM
Thank you for this set. I like the purple bedding the best.

Look, its not you, its me. Ok, maybe its you...
/\ - /\
(='.'=)
(")__(")
This is my cat, Poppy, help her take over the world by coping her into you signature...
Test Subject
#94 Old 6th Sep 2008 at 2:30 AM
Thanks so much... I love them all.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 2:21 PM
The set is absolutely gorgeus, but I have a problem with desk. I tried re-downloading it, didn't help. It shows in catalogue to be picked, but when I pick it it doesn't show to be placed, also recolors are not shown.

I have only base game, so I deleted the mirror from Downloads folder - didn't help.

Do you have any idea why it is like this? Thanks in advance for help.
Test Subject
#96 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 2:40 PM
Love it! And it's good to see someone knows French! Not many people do... but I've taken a good deal of French, and just so you know (for corroboration) you're right. Sorry about the trouble you had.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 8:37 AM
I really love this; it's very personal and feminine (but not over the top). Thank you for sharing this awesome set!

ALSO: It's irritating when you come across of smart-alecs, amirite? There are people who always think that they know better...as a French-speaker (French and English are my native languages), I can't help but laugh my ass off at their mistakes, it's hilarious.
Test Subject
#98 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 10:22 PM
thanks , its just amazing , but only one problem - i have only base game installed and the desk doesnt show up for me . i can see the thumbnail and everything , but when i click on it to place it somewhere , it just doesnt "appear" . maybe its just me but i dont think ive done anything wrong . well , thank you in advance
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 8:04 PM
Thanks I love this set happy holidays

Sunflower28
Instructor
#100 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 12:03 AM
Wonderful set, thank you so much for sharing.
Page 4 of 7