Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clarion Stone

by CokeBuilder Posted 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:43 AM - Updated 14th Feb 2007 at 1:52 AM by CokeBuilder

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tyleet
I love this house! I would love to use it too, but I'm not sure where to find it...

I mean you have to put it in your download folder first right? then were do you find it in the game? It's not in any of my lots and houses bins...

No, lots do not go in the Downloads folder. After you have unziped the file, just double-click it. If you have the Clean Installer, it will load the lot. If not, a box will pop up telling you how to install the lot.

Thanks so much everyone for your comments!

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 7:07 PM
This is absolutely remarkable! Your work is some of the best i've seen on this or any other site. Please, keep up the great work!
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 3:32 AM
very nice indeed.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 1:39 PM
beautiful home, thanks!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Field Researcher
#30 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 7:16 PM
This is perfect for what will be the largest family in my game thus far, thanks :D

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 1:18 AM
this is a great lot cokebuilder, thank you

and one more question how long did it take you to build this?

requesting is over for this site. So i will just build lots of my own!
Test Subject
#32 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 3:25 PM
Your houses are amazing.

I have a question for you though... How do you get the roof to form like a turret (at a point)? I can't seem to duplicate it and it's SO frustrating!

"You are not truly alive until you have found something that you are willing to die for." - MLK
Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 7:32 PM
I love you so much for this being in a zip file! As I managed to make my rar files download weird... Anyway, I've downloaded Love It <333
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 9:37 AM
thanx!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 8:30 AM
Absolutely stunning! I usually make tons of little changes to houses I download, but this one is PERFECT! Amazing talent, keep it up!
Test Subject
#36 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 5:21 AM
I Love it! It's one of the best houses I've seen in a while! Definitely downloading!
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Feb 2007 at 5:39 AM
I love the yard sooo much and normally I would delete all the maxis furniture but you made it look perfect I haven't touched it xD thanks oh wait is there a way to get rid of complete lag?
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 22nd Feb 2007 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alexandravixen
I love the yard sooo much and normally I would delete all the maxis furniture but you made it look perfect I haven't touched it xD thanks oh wait is there a way to get rid of complete lag?

Thanks for you comment, I appreciate it!

Like I mentioned in the thread, a good way to decrease the lag is by deleting the landscaping and decorations. There's quite a few trees that you could probably delete, and there's a LOT of shrubs you could delete for the sake of lag. You can also turn down your graphics setting and turn off reflections and shadows. Usually when I'm playing a family I turn off shadows and turn down some of the graphics features for smoother playing.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." - Lao-tzu

Sorry, I don't take requests.

My building tutorial: Link
Test Subject
#39 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 1:46 AM
Wow, this house is absolutely beautiful! Thanks so much for making it! You are extremely talented =)
Field Researcher
#40 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 3:55 AM
IT is amazing how beautiful this house is - and all Maxis too! What a tremendous accomplishment. Thank you!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:28 AM
you are very talented!! You must have a very good computer with RAM and graphics! jeesh
Very well done!

nevaeh08
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 3:14 AM
this is beautiful! thanks for sharing it! =)
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 3:30 PM
Thank you! It looks really nice!

If you ever want to see something amazing check my Hogwarts Castle and more photos from my creations HERE
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 2:28 AM
i absolutely love it and i would love to download it but i dont have pets. do i need pets for this download? thx! =)
Test Subject
#45 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 8:34 AM
Amazing, a feature well chosen I think!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 3:16 AM
Gorgeously done and very well-furnished. I will definitely download this. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 12:58 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Aug 2007 at 4:47 AM.
Nice job! Love this house! Thank you for sharing!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 2:01 AM
I cannot get over how incredibly stunning all of your houses are! They are all beautiful and very livable! Thank you so much and keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 10:49 AM
love this house! i also like the curved roof at the front! this has really inspired me... but i tend to build modern houses. the feature is truly and well deserved.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 9:17 PM
love this
Page 2 of 3