Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:00 PM
Engram: Those eyes love great. I really like the brown/blue ones.
beatdoc: Them PT looks great- I'm loving the green and purple ones the most
alovingdiva: Those are so purdyyyyyy WANTS. *grabbyy handds*

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Advertisement
Alchemist
#27 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:05 PM
Alovingdiva: I want those so much! They're awesome!
Scholar
#28 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 5:34 PM
ALovingDiva: I love those uniforms! I would download them in a heartbeat, I'd love it if you would do girls and boys and teen boys too!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 6:53 PM
Thanks guys.
Engram - haha I never really thought of whether or not the colours might be a bit much (eep). I just picked what I liked at almost random
simcharley - You should thank Engram mostly for those 2! I just recoloured the purple, and did the tiniest tweak of her alien skintone, so much so that I doubt anyone other than myself could tell what I did :P

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Field Researcher
#30 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 8:25 PM
ALovingDiva, I adore those school uniforms and I hope you manage to figure out how to make default replacements :lovestruc
Mad Poster
#31 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 8:53 PM
ALovingDiva: Those outfits are stunning! I hope you make them for adults, too.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 9:08 PM
I LOVE the penguin eyes, PTs, school uniforms, and Beyoncé hair. So much talent in this thread! :D

Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 9:32 PM
ALovingDiva, those uniforms are great! (also, maybe this'll help with the defaulting?)
Engram, already said it but, love the eyes! (So tempted to replace my penguin eyes now, but I know me, I'd go and start replacing pet eyes too)
Beatdoc, you already know I love those PTs

Still working on those eyes (very slowly, as I have some other things I need to make that I should be working on instead of these eyes but I can't resist sometimes). Alien, werewolf/alien blend and a white eye:

Field Researcher
#34 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 10:06 PM
Fantasyrogue I love the idea of the werewolf/alien hybrid eyes! I really like the reflections you've used too. Haha, I think I'm highly freaked out by those white ones though... :P

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
#35 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 10:07 PM
woah fantasyrogue...those white eyes are wicked!
Test Subject
#36 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 10:26 PM
Beatdoc, teehee. The white ones kinda freak me out too but I figured it'd be cool to have, and I could possibly use them for zombie sims. The alien/werewolf hybrid eye, I thought it'd be fun to use regular yellow ones as werewolf default but because werewolf/aliens have a seperate skintone I could use those on that skintone as default (I think they got slightly pixelated on import though, I need to check that with SimPE and fix it if that's the case).
GiipsySimKittyn, thank you! :D
#37 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 10:30 PM
@ Fantasyrouge:, Thanks!.... I thought it would be a total dark abyss of confusion trying to do them, but it seems to be easy.
Scholar
#38 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 12:29 PM
FR, those eyes look great! I especially love the hybrid eyes.

Here's a little preview of stuff that will go up on LL30 this coming weekend.

Christmas T-shirt and default plate replacement

Reverse side of T-shirt

Also comes in black.

My lovely models (Titania and Goneril) are also wearing the ever-so-gorgeous travel skirt by our very own Fantasyrogue!

I got the white outline issue sorted out, FR

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 1:00 PM
Looking good (and nicely festive) Engram! Happy you got it sorted. (and I now have a sudden desire to eat christmas cookies)
Scholar
#40 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 8:52 PM
where can i find this alledged --travel skirt--?
your tatiana is so cool... i lubz her
Scholar
#41 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 9:07 PM
The travel skirt is on GoS.

Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Theorist
#42 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 9:37 PM
She has no name as of yet

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Alchemist
#43 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 9:46 PM
She is lovley Petchy! Try looking here for a name http://simppl-life.livejournal.com/689.html#cutid1 - Lots of space related names
Theorist
#44 Old 9th Dec 2008 at 9:48 PM
I was thinking of; Madeska Finnim (you know, off the top of my head) but I'll check that list out! Thanks

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Mad Poster
#45 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 1:45 AM
I love the penguin eyes Engram! What a good idea! I hope I don't have nightmares about vampire penguins tonight....... :-D And Petchy that sim looks awesome!

Here's my contribution. It's only the second proper thing I've ever made (and the other one was a custom career, which is slightly different). Maxis painting recolours, made from edited photos that I took in Scotland. Three versions - over sofa paintings, frameless paintings, and frameless photos.

#46 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 2:27 AM
lauratje86: beautiful paintings! My favorite is the last set, very peaceful
Scholar
#47 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 10:09 AM
lauratje: those are lovely!

I've been busy learning (and obsessing over) something new today - replacing one Maxis mesh with another. Here is the result: I give you the K&B cleaning lady complete maid replacement! Both the maid hair and maid outfit have been replaced with the K&B bandana hair and the K&B apron outfit. This preview is of only the red bandana and the striped apron, but I have done 3 outfits (swappable) and 5 bandana colours (also swappable).

They're going up on LL30 Sims this weekend. I've sent Keely so much stuff to upload she's going to be cursing me for days for causing her to wear her fingers to the bone uploading it all!

Theorist
#48 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 11:13 AM
Engram; I sent her over 12 sims in one go, Howzat?!
Amazingly, I have had no cursing... (I think she's in denial)

I love the Maid replacement!!
(lol's at the gorilla face though :D)

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Scholar
#49 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 11:53 AM
Petchy: Poor Keely is probably quietly seething! Because I sent her 9 sims and assorted CC! The young lady you see in the picture is a game-generated maid. I was expecting Kaylynn Langerak to turn up and she got out of the van instead!

Theorist
#50 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 12:20 PM
oh yea.. Me forgot... I have the one you see above to be sent.. and then there are two more I made...

That brings the total from 9 (She got three up before asploding) which includes 4 Maxis-Makeovers (GET IN! I got The cordials *Nah-nah-ne-nah-nah ) and 5 customs, back up to 12...
Maybe I'll give her a rest and refrain... oh the choices..
I have no live, Quite clearly.

And; Just to show That I'm not spamming and HAVE made something recently:

Yay for fusions!

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Page 2 of 16