Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shaundi

by Nemiga Posted 26th May 2013 at 4:53 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2017 at 7:32 PM by Nemiga

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 3:58 AM
She's lovely, unfortunately I can't seem to get her hair to show up in game, anyone else have this problem?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#27 Old 17th Jun 2013 at 9:34 PM
Unf, what a hottie! Great job on her... she's got such a great look and attitude!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 4:09 PM
I've been wanting to make a sim with this hair (which I love so much) and she is just perfect. Thank you for sharing her!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 11:43 AM
Lovely sim. Love playing her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 2:48 AM
*whistles* those curves...
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 2:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ConnieShouse12
She's lovely, unfortunately I can't seem to get her hair to show up in game, anyone else have this problem?

I cannot get her to show up? She was there now she is gone and she will not install? The Hair works fine for me but she is playing hard to get....

"In the game of Life". It is better to aim at something and risk a miss, than it is to aim at nothing and hit.
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by woodenbear
I cannot get her to show up? She was there now she is gone and she will not install? The Hair works fine for me but she is playing hard to get....

Hmm,hard to say what is wrong.Don't try to re-download and replace sim file?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 5:38 PM
Really nice Simmy, can't wait to get her in my game but I have a problem. Simmerstore is gone and I can't download the hair. Is there anywhere else it can be downloaded? Again thanks for the wonderful sim.
Scholar
Original Poster
#34 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 8:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chowhound213
Really nice Simmy, can't wait to get her in my game but I have a problem. Simmerstore is gone and I can't download the hair. Is there anywhere else it can be downloaded? Again thanks for the wonderful sim.

Try to find another source,but it was unsuccessful.Let's hope that simmerstore get back soon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 8:56 PM
Shaundi like the one from Saints Row
Field Researcher
#36 Old 19th May 2014 at 5:30 PM
That's not Shaundi :C
Scholar
Original Poster
#37 Old 19th May 2014 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JackieSmith
That's not Shaundi :C

It just a name. I'm not even try to make that character from Saint's Row.
Page 2 of 2