Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#251 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:39 AM
My mothers's name is: Ella Lynn McClam

My teen is: Kayla Jade McClam

Sextuplets:

Alice Lynn Harda

Madison Faith Harda (in the photo Mady and Kaylas Beau)

Cassa Faye Harda

Andrew Jason Harda

Matthew Carter Harda

Christan Fred Harda

Will post pics of house later! :lovestruc

Kacers
Advertisement
Test Subject
#252 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 12:38 AM
This sounds like fun! Imma try it.
Scholar
#253 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 12:52 AM
I can't wait to see what you do :]
Field Researcher
#254 Old 28th Feb 2010 at 1:54 PM Last edited by Croutonian : 12th Mar 2010 at 1:54 PM.
I finally started mine last night...my god...all the toddlers keep following poor Hans around in a "where's Mummy gone?!" way!
Also, he got 6 bottles out the fridge and dropped them for the toddlers to help themselves to...except at that point 4 of them apparently found playing waaaay more important than filling their empty tummys, even after me canceling their play action and directing them to drink a bottle they still took so long that the bottles had gone off!

I do wonder if I will regret this...

EDIT 12th March: Just been playing them again, and 1 day before the tots grow up and 4 of them are potty trained! At least one of the others is only a fraction off too.
Been made harder for me because I'm doing it in my BACC 'hood...and services haven't been unlocked yet - so no nannies! Hans has been constantly hungry and tired and just about managing to keep on top of schoolwork from a homeschooling type mod. He's having absolutely zero fun

Lab Assistant
#255 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 4:03 PM
Snaps of their home: Updated slightly. >:3

Snaps of the Luke and his younger siblings:

Test Subject
#256 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 2:19 PM
i love this idea, I'm going to go and try it out now!
This will be the second challenge I've done so I'm excited to see how it will go.
I'll post pictures for you all ^.^
Lab Assistant
#257 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 2:44 AM Last edited by feliciaqueens : 1st Jul 2010 at 5:50 AM.
I have got to try this one. Those poor, dear children! *cries* lol I'm going to buy a house though. Not in the mood to build right now.
Test Subject
#258 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 2:18 PM
Wow, my first attempt certainly failed. Wasn't long for the social worker to come, cept they kind of got stuck in my house O_o.
Off to try again =D
Lab Assistant
#259 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 4:45 PM
Good luck.
Instructor
#260 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 6:26 PM
going to try this Back later with Pics
Scholar
#261 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 8:39 AM
Can't wait to see your results guys :]
Test Subject
#262 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:07 PM
Just tried again :/ not good at all.

SOCIAL WORKER, agh! I thought she'd only take 1 of the kids away, not all! - Damn her!! They were all still babies, 2 days away from becoming kids. Epic fail.

Here's some pics.

Jeni holding Luke.

Social worker taking Yumi away, nooooo! :'(

for some reason, only 2 of the pictures will show up

Anyone got any tips on how to make it a little bit easier?? lol
Test Subject
#263 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:40 PM
this looks like fun! i'm going to try this challenge and post pic later. =3
Scholar
#264 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 7:50 PM
AnimeCraze and thejennstermofo, please do not double post. It is against the rules.

Also, WCIF's need to be asked in the WCIF forum and not here.
Test Subject
#265 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Prosthetics
AnimeCraze and thejennstermofo, please do not double post. It is against the rules.

Also, WCIF's need to be asked in the WCIF forum and not here.

I wasn't aware that I had :S
Test Subject
#266 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 10:29 PM
sorry for double posting, i didnt know it was against the rules, and i didn't know there was a separate thread for WCIF's. this is my first day posting on the MTS forums.

well, here's a picture of my sextuplet family!

their mother has already left, and they are struggling to survive in a small cheap house. the kids definately are a handful, but im really having fun with them.
Test Subject
#267 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 3:42 AM
Is it ok that every 5-7 days I age them up because I have a mod and the sims in one age group out live me XD

ベーコンが好きです。
Lab Assistant
#268 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:55 PM
I think I will try this, too... This looks like it might be fun.
Lab Assistant
#269 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 2:34 PM Last edited by lecielnousaide : 22nd Jul 2010 at 3:49 PM.
Well I just did a spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel coming up with a name scheme for my sextuplet family...it looks like the family is going to be Diamond (mom), Onyx (male teen), Ruby (female tot), Citrine (male tot), Amber (female tot), Jade (female tot), Sapphire (male tot), and Amethyst (female tot). Yes they are all named after stones. Their last name is going to be Gemstone. I will post pics after I get home from computer class and create the family =]

EDIT: I am also using Enayla's pixie fantasy skins that will correspond to the color of the sims' names.

OH, also I do not think it is a fair advantage for the people to have Free Time to get a free computer when nobody else can (I myself have FT), so I think a new rule should be added that people without FT can use the kaching cheat to give themselves the cheapest Maxis computer (and since the cheapest Maxis computer is $1000, that will get rid of the money supplied by the kaching cheat).
Scholar
#270 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 9:31 PM
The way that I have been playing is that I delete the unopened package that Humble drops off (Actually, in my game, Rod Humble doesn't show up anymore.) I recommend that anyone who has Free Time do the same.
Test Subject
#271 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 12:05 AM
I think i am going to try this! It sounds like fun!
Test Subject
#272 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 6:49 PM
Where did you get Aya's hair from?
Test Subject
#273 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 7:25 PM
Hi guys- I tried out this challenge last night, and I really enjoyed it. I used maxmotives once or twice, so I hope that's okay ^^
Anyway, the tots turned into kids this morning. When the school bus came, everyone went onto the bus to school. However, when it was 1pm (the time that teenagers came home) my teen's bus would come and drop her off. When the bus left, all the kids would randomly appear at the house again, even though they can't come home until 3pm. Later, the message appeared about all the kids missing school, and that their letter grade drop, and that social services would coem if they didn't go to school. It was the next day, and the same exact thing happened! I quickly exited out because I was afraid the social services would come ): Does anyone know how to fix this?

This is my snazzy signature :B
Lab Assistant
#274 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 3:16 AM
I'm going to try this and take lots of pics.
Scholar
#275 Old 27th Mar 2011 at 11:24 PM
I tried this once before and lost the entire family due to sim glitchiness. Its time to try iot again.
Page 11 of 12