Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Match Things!" Painting Set

by QBUILDERZ Posted 5th Aug 2011 at 10:58 PM - Updated 12th Oct 2011 at 4:06 AM by QBUILDERZ

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 44 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 1:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
*shoots you*
For some reason, when I make things using TSRw, it always shows up as a conflict. I don't know why one conflicts but not the other, or even why it does it, but I do not know how to fix it. I had four people test for me, including myself, so I can guarantee there are no problem with it - just an orange highlight in dashboard.
I will look into it though If I can find an update, I'll fix the thread as a non-mandatory re download. (This is not a promise though...I really suck at everything not related to building :P)

That also might explain why most of the stuff sets or houses I download from TSR are "conflicting" in Dashboard. Maybe TSRw does something that makes Dashboard detect them as false positives. Someone also reported such TSR content "conflicts" in the Feedback thread of Dashboard. I've stated this over at Delphy's Dashboard thread, and still no input from Delphy on this particular issue.

I honestly thought it was something wrong with the content until now. It could be, in the end, just a TSRw fingerprint resulting in false positives.

I'll try it with both HOR. an VERT. in the game. If I don't report back, consider it *ALL GOOD*.

Sorry for doubting the hard labor invested in creating the mod. I'm still glad to be clear on this. I just might go enable all the stuff from TSR I've disabled through Dashboard after this. It seems unreasonable that stuff from a set pack would conflict with other items from the exact same set pack (at like a 90% rate at times).

I'm off to plug up my bullet hole. Thanks for responding.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 9:59 AM
I am happy to add more variety to my game. Much appreciation.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 5:41 PM
These are nice, very nice indeed. Thank you for the much needed wall art. Finally I found some that are neutral enough for all houses.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 7:12 PM
This is perfect for builders (like myself) who hate that there are less useful painting options on TS3 than previously thought possible.

Thanks Q!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 9:58 PM
I have both the horizontal and vertical paintings in my Sim's house, and I've been playing with them for well over 10 hours(YESIMADDICTEDSOWHAT), and it works just fine. Arigatou gozaimasu <3
Test Subject
#31 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 10:02 AM
Hey, I got some, no all, files conflicting with each other. If you need any more info contact me and I'll reinstall them on my game and tell you wich ones. Got my game fully patched.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 5:55 PM
Excellent! I use the 4 little paintings way too much. Can't remember what they're called. Very nice, thank you much. Now I can spam the crap out of these paintings!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 2:57 AM
I love these pictures. I have houses covered in them ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 11:05 PM
Thank you, thank you! We needed this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 4:20 PM
Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 16th Nov 2011 at 9:27 PM
These are wonderful! Thank you so much for finally giving me more options of paintings. That sunflower one hung in EVERY KITCHEN I have made one time or another.
Are the paintings updated for the Pets Patch, though?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 6:40 PM
I love this why nobody thinks about the walls for pictures if i could do it i would but i can't so thank you very much
Scholar
THANKS POST
#38 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 8:33 PM
Awesome! Gracias!
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 7:58 PM
God i LOVE these! I obsessed. I use them in my game non stop! I was wondering if you'd consider making smaller horizontal and vertical versions of these? They are amazing -- i couldn't live without them! They were the first thing i put back into my game after my install onto my new computer!
Test Subject
#40 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Quote: Originally posted by HtheSim84
Errr...

Don't shoot. I'm just the messenger.

Delphy's Sims3 Dashboard says that the vertical package conflicts with the horizontal package.

Is this by design or...?
*shoots you*
For some reason, when I make things using TSRw, it always shows up as a conflict. I don't know why one conflicts but not the other, or even why it does it, but I do not know how to fix it. I had four people test for me, including myself, so I can guarantee there are no problem with it - just an orange highlight in dashboard.
I will look into it though If I can find an update, I'll fix the thread as a non-mandatory re download. (This is not a promise though...I really suck at everything not related to building :P)

I was juuuuuust wanted to ask about this, but @HtheSim84 beat me to it

Well, I'll take your word (that your CC will not cause any problem).

If it *does* cause problems with my game... may I shoot you?

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfection.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 16th Mar 2012 at 3:27 AM
I am trying to make a feng shui sort of house to upload, and since the bathroom apparently is the water element (according to a website I found), I need to have paintings of water scenes around it. I have turned to the lighthouse paintings for this endeavor. May I use these in said house? I will just link to your work in the description, and give you full thanks and credit. I absolutely admire your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 16th May 2012 at 3:05 AM
I have never been so entertained while downloading something. Thankyou for this set. I "freaking hate that painting" too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 18th May 2012 at 4:16 PM
Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 3:01 PM
Thanks for this !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 3:36 AM
This is a really cool idea and object set. Thanks for your original set.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 10:00 PM
I loved reading about your struggle lol. Great set!
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 1:43 AM
Sooooooo. I have these downloaded (have for awhile) and I just recently checked with delphy's dash, and mine too are conflicting. (.. like. two years later. D: ) Is there any hope of a fix, or even an idea why it's like that? ><
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 25th Mar 2013 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kittifizz
Sooooooo. I have these downloaded (have for awhile) and I just recently checked with delphy's dash, and mine too are conflicting. (.. like. two years later. D: ) Is there any hope of a fix, or even an idea why it's like that? ><

Seeing as the conflict doesn't affect game play and I no longer have the project files, I will not be able to adjust the paintings, unfortunately.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#49 Old 15th Feb 2014 at 5:10 AM
Such beautiful paintings! Thank you - these will be a great addition to my bare sims' walls! xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 27th Feb 2014 at 4:53 PM
Tottaly needed something like this! Big thanks.
Page 2 of 3