Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#101 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 5:34 PM
LMAO xD YES! Everyone hates Angelina, muahahahahahahah >.< I know she does. I know But will I ever do such a thing? Hmmm, I need to really think on that o.O

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 6:42 PM
You did it with Marcus! Please use a painful end for her!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Alchemist
#103 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 6:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Littleweirdo
You did it with Marcus! Please use a painful end for her!

ಠ_ಠ....

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#104 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 8:26 PM
No eyes, The Creeper. :P

I know it was a painful end for Marcus. But it wasn't meant to happen that way. Actually, he was to be shot. But then I got requests up the ass for the steamroller, so it was changed. I will NOT be changing the fate of Angelina. Sorry. It just will NOT happen.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 9:03 PM Last edited by Littleweirdo : 27th Jun 2012 at 12:06 AM.
All I can say is that when Marcus got run over by the steamroller I smiled. Yes I am somewhat evil. (I just hope Angelina dies soon)

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#106 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 6:29 AM
------------------------------------------Part 11-----------------------------------

There was true love, and then there was obsession. And right now Angelina had literally went past obsession. She had her lover, where she wanted. But she ended up letting Raven go. And Raven ended up getting married to the love of her life, Aurora. Angelina was watching the news in disgust as they announced that Raven and her band were going back on tour. And Angelina saw her chance to get Raven back, she was either going to try find a way to get Raven alone, and end up trying to make things look like that her and Raven were back together. Or something even more drastic, kill Aurora. But things would certainly change, because Angelina would do anything to get Raven back, even if that meant to go too the extremes. Angelina sighed ever so softly, "Why can't you see, Raven, that I've made an utter mistake, by letting you go. Letting our love die. I was a rose, and you were the thorns to protect me. And I let Marcus ruin everything." Angelina slowly stood, and looked out the window.

Angelina's body tensed up, as she could hear the whispered of Raven in her head, a voice that she had missed oh so greatly. Angelina knew exactly what she needed to do. Angelina began to pack up her things, and head towards her car, "Raven, darling, you and I will be together again, this I promise." Angelina whispered, as she sat in the car, and took in a deep breath, and turned over her engine, and reversed out of her driveway, and headed out towards the airport. Angelina had lost everything, including her mind, she had become depressed to the point, she wasn't thinking clearly, and wasn't taking her medicine.

----------------------------------Meanwhile------------------------------------

Raven was curled up next to Aurora, there breaths were hard, "Mmm, you know how to please a girl, Raven." Aurora giggled, "Plus, you know how to make become breathless, and no one has ever done that before. Do you remember the first time we ever, fucked?" Aurora asked, "Oh, yes. I remember I was trying to help you with your Math Homework. And it ended up being on my bed. I guess we know what one plus one is." Raven laughed softly, "Baby, are you sure I can't come with you?" Aurora slowly leaned up too look into Raven's eyes, her hair slowly graced her shoulder, as Aurora's hues searched Raven's, "I can try to get you to come with us, baby. But I can't promise. With our new manager, he tends to keep it the band only. You should have seen how it was when Razor tried to get his mother to come with. It ended up in a yelling fight. Pretty awesome." Raven chuckled, as she watched Aurora look away, "Come on, baby, look at me please."

Aurora slowly let her gaze grace her wife's, "I will do my best, so you can come with us. Besides my head is never in the game, if my wife isn't there cheering me on." Raven stated, as she leaned up and kissed her wife softly. But soon their kiss heated up. Aurora's fingers traced over Raven's collarbone, with a small tremor and a small gasp from Raven, Aurora grinned, "Make love to me, Raven." Aurora pleaded, Raven slowly rolled Aurora over. Raven's lips slowly trailed down her wife's body, she could feel Aurora's body tremble beneath her touch, and soon moans filled the room, and Aurora's hands dug into the sheets. Aurora's back slowly arched, as she whispered in a lustful moan, "Oh...Mmm oh god, Raven don't stop."

Aurora screamed as she reached her peak. Raven slowly moved to next to her wife, Aurora rested her head against her wife's shoulder, and stayed close to her. Both of them finally fell asleep. Holding each other.

------------------------------------Aurora's Dream---------------------------------

Aurora was watching her wife from the back of the stage, and she was screaming her lungs off, as she watched her wife rock the mic. She was cheering with the crowd maybe even louder. She couldn't help but cheer her on. After all, Raven was her favorite singer, and everyone knew why. They were married. With ups and downs like every couple that has stardom inside of the relationship. And everyone loved Raven for her lyrics and sick voice against the mic.

She heard the music stop as she now began to speak, "This song goes out to the girl I love most. My wife, Aurora." Aurora only smiled to Raven's words. She began to sing along to the song, Raven was Aurora's life, and she knew if she ever lost Raven, she would surely die. Aurora now began to sing louder to the song. As she began to head bang. She looked around from back stage, to see everyone cheering and head banging to the song. But everyone knows, that with Raven there is always that obsessed fan, that would do anything to be with her. Soon the song stopped, and Raven slowly collapsed to the stage. Aurora watched this, and ran towards Raven, everyone was silent. Everything was still.

Aurora knelt beside her wife, and looked towards the gunmen, and saw that they just had took their own life. Aurora held Raven in her arms, "Baby, stay with me please! Stay with me!" Aurora begged, and she saw EMTs rushing to her aid, "Baby, just hang on." Aurora whispered, as she watched them rush Raven to the Ambulance. Aurora, of course, went with them. She held onto Raven's hand tightly, "Baby...Please." Aurora was kissing Raven's hand, and now beginning to cry hard. Aurora's heart was racing with the tires of the Ambulance. She couldn't lose Raven. She needed Raven. Once at the hospital, things just turned for the worse. They rushed Raven towards the ER.

From the distance, Aurora could hear the doctor scream CLEAR. About ten minutes went by, and the doctor came out, and shook his head, "I am sorry, Mrs. Van Dawn we lost her." Aurora was shaking violently, as she was bawling harder, and now her life had just fallen apart.

-------------------------------------Wake Up!--------------------------------------

Aurora jolted upward, she looked over and saw Raven sleeping a way. Aurora began to cry, and Raven heard her wife's sniffling. She slowly sat up, and began to rub Aurora's back, "Baby, what's wrong?" She asked ever so softly, "I...I had the worst nightmare ever." Aurora whispered, "What was it about?" Raven asked, "That someone shot you, while you were on tour, and then you died. Oh god, Raven it was awful." Raven pulled Aurora into her arms, "Baby, it'll never happen. I have good Security Guards, and they protect myself, as well as the band. Please do not fret." Raven smiled, and then felt a jolt when she felt Aurora hug her immediately, "You just mean everything to me, Raven. From the moment I saw you in high school, I knew you were my soul mate. I knew that I had to be with you. I know I fucked up, and made fun of you." Aurora stopped, and clutched onto Raven's shoulder,

"I am so sorry, Raven. I didn't mean to hurt you back then. Do you know how bad I wanted to scream in the hall ways I LOVE RAVEN VAN DAWN! Do you know how bad I wanted to beat the shit out of Angelina, because I wanted to make you mine? Do you know how bad, I wanted that night we first laid together, I wanted it too never stop? You are my life, Raven, and I know that I had a chance earlier, and I ended up messing that up so bad, and I didn't mean too. Please...Please forgive me." Aurora whispered, Raven had listened to everything and then slowly pulled away, to look into Aurora's eyes, or at least try, seeing the room was so dark,

"Aurora, you and I ended up together. I remember the first time we laid together, and how my heart screamed your name. I remember when I had gotten with Angelina, I wanted to be with you so bad. And I realized that if I would have been brave, and asked you out, the worse you could have done was say no. I wanted to be with for so very long, but I was scared to ask you. I wouldn't have cared that we were in secret...." Raven paused, "Okay, yes I would have. I hated seeing you with that douche, and I know you hated seeing me with that bitch. But in the end, who is laying with me? You. Who is my wife? You. Who is the love of my life? You." Raven smiled, and Aurora sniffled, "Baby are you okay?" Raven asked, Aurora whispered, "Yes." As she pulled Raven down to her, and Raven rested her head in Aurora's breasts and went back to sleep.

-------------------------------------The Next Morning------------------------------

"Guess what baby?" Raven asked, Aurora shrugged, "What?" She asked, "My manager said that you can come with us. And I already talked to your boss, and she is okay with everything. I even got Barbara to come with us. I know she likes to see us live. So, do you want still to come with us?" Aurora didn't even answer she kissed Raven, and rushed upstairs to pack. Raven chuckled as she shook her head, "Remember we got to be at the airport in about two hours. So, hurry!" Raven chuckled a little more, as she looked around for something to eat. Raven was really happy that Aurora was going to go on tour with her and the band.

Aurora was packing in a frenzy, she looked around for all of her clothes she wanted to bring, and then she stopped as she looked at the sexy red lingerie, she could only giggle then grin, "Mmm, I may have to get Raven spent." Aurora grinned even more, as she put the lingerie into her luggage. She was finally done, about thirty minutes later. She skipped merely down the stairs with her luggage. Raven was waiting for her, "Raven, baby?" Raven sneaked up behind Aurora and wrapped her arms around her wife, Aurora of course jumped, and hit Raven's jaw with her shoulder. Aurora laughed just a little bit, "Oh my god baby, are you okay?" Aurora asked, "Yeah, yeah sure." Raven stuck out her tongue, Aurora grinned, "Mmm baby, don't give me such naughty ideas." Aurora kissed Raven's cheek, "Ready?" Aurora asked. Raven nodded, as she took Aurora's hand, and walked to the door, she shut the door behind her after she set the alarm.

Aurora and Raven went to the limo and got in. Raven looked out the window as Aurora leaned up against her. This was the first time that Aurora had ever gone on tour with Raven, and she was more than excited. She always wanted to be on the stage with her wife, even if Raven looked like she was dead on stage, with her make up, and how her hair was done up. Then again that sort of turned on Aurora. Once at the airport, they got out of the limo, and headed towards their plane, when they saw Barbara. "Like oh my god, I am so fucking excited!" Barbara exclaimed. "You are always excited to see me." Raven teased, Barbara hugged Raven with a smile, "Hey you are my best friend's wife. I am always excited to see you two." Barbara smiled.

They got on the plane, and were on their way to London, England. Where, yes, Raven and her band were going to perform that night. And luckily Raven never got that tired right off the bat, in fact, she could literally stay up all night if she needed too. And same with Aurora, and they were going too, at least for the first night. Raven was excited, Aurora was excited, Barbara was excited. Razor was excited. Rage was excited. Damsel was excited. And Tinkerbell was excited. However, excitement would end in a very bad theme tragedy.

--------------------------------------Later That Night-------------------------------

"Everyone put your hands together! For....THE ALICE PROJECT!!" Everyone screamed at the top of their lungs, and so did Aurora and Barbara. Raven began to sing as the band rocked hard. They were jamming loudly. "Damn your girl is amazing!" Barbara screamed over the loud noise, "I know! And I am so fucking in love with her!" Aurora yelled, "You know it took you so fucking long to admit it!" Barbara stated, Barbara was another really popular bitch, and was best friends with Aurora in high school. They were jamming out hardcore. And after about ten songs or so. The music faded.

"This next song is for a girl I love the most, my wife, Aurora." Aurora's widened, as she gulped, "Aurora is something wrong?" Barbara asked, "Do you think dreams can come true?" Aurora asked, "Depends on the dream, I wish my dream of marrying Johnny Depp would come true. Why do you ask?" Barbara asked, "Because I had a nightmare that Raven said those exact words, and she got shot...." Aurora stated, "Aurora it was just a dream. You are worried of losing her, and that is what happens to all of us. I dreamt my ex husband was shot, he was the love of my life. He did die later, from Cancer. But that dream of him getting shot never happened." Barbara stated, and as she said the last words, everything was still. And Raven collapsed to the stage.

"RAVEN!" Aurora screamed, as she ran to her wife, Barbara screamed "CALL 911!" Barbara was already dialing the number, but she did remember EMTs were already there, just in case something went wrong. Aurora looked towards who had shot her wife, and surely enough the woman who stood there with the gun was Angelina, "Oh my god...I...I didn't..." Angelina whispered, the cops pushed her to the ground, and handcuffed her, and took her away. Aurora looked back to her wife, "Baby, please hold on. Please." Aurora whispered.

"Baby, please I can't lose you." She whispered, as she felt the EMTs move her out of the way, they rushed Raven to the ambulance. And Aurora got in, she gripped Raven's hand, and began to kiss her hand. She was now bawling, "Please Raven...Stay with me." Aurora whispered, as they got to the hospital. They rushed Raven to the ER. Aurora heard the loud screams coming from the doctor, as he was shouting orders, "Please..." Aurora was on the verge of a breakdown, when she suddenly heard the word, "CLEAR!!!"

Test Subject
#107 Old 14th Nov 2012 at 3:29 AM
My step-sister recommend your stories to me, and honestly this is awesome. Out of all of your stories, I like this one the most.

Hello!
Test Subject
#108 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 10:33 PM
Default How romantic
Aww

Page 5 of 5