Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 5:28 AM
Default A Modern Story Of Finding Love
In this story there will be: Homosexuality, Use of Drugs, Use of Alcohol, Sexual Situations, and Violence.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

----------------------------------------Part 1--------------------------------

A soft gentle wind caressed the windows of the Takahashi household. A small light beamed beneath Akira's door. She was online talking to not only her friends: Rei and Koji. But random strangers. Akira was also blaring her music too Mika Nakashima one of her favorite artists, but she kept going back to The Gazette and Dir En Grey Suddenly Akira got an Instant Message:

[lonely_wolf_princess]: Konbanwa!

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: Konbanwa! A/S/L?

[lonely_wolf_princess]: 16/F/Kyoto, Japan. And you?

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: 16/F/Kyoto, Japan. How are you?

[lonely_wolf_princess]: I'm well, just trying to get excited for my first day at this new Private School.

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: Oh yeah? Which one? I go too Kyoto Private School. Ya know, the biggest Private School in Kyoto.

[lonely_wolf_princess]: *giggles* I'll be starting there tomorrow. Well, I got to go. Nice to talk too you. Ni ni.

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: Ni ni!

Akira watched the girl sign off, "I need to add that lonely chick to my friends." Akira chuckled, as she looked to her phone, "Shit, is it really three in the morning?!" She asked herself, "My goodness, I really need to get too sleep. First day of school." Akira slowly stood, after she said night to her friends. "Well, at least I got my kids behind me." She chuckled, as she removed her t-shirt, and dropped her pants leaving her in just her boyish shorts. Akira lowered herself to the bed, and let her eyes take slumber. Akira yawned in her sleep, as she turned on her stereo to Mika Nakashima, letting the music finally put her to sleep.

Akira dreamt of the weirdest things. She dreamt of the first day of school, and her boyfriend Yoichi. Akira was in love with Yoichi, but she always had this attraction to girls. Akira rolled in her sleep, her right arm was now draped over her bare stomach. Akira was probably the hottest girl in school. She had that body and beautiful features. That girls envied, and guys wanted to be Yoichi to just be with her. Life was good for Akira.

Akira then heard her alarm going off, the loud beeping sound was driving her insane, "Yeah yeah!" She exclaimed, then picked up her alarm clock and chucked the alarm clock against the wall. She then heard her cell phone alarm going off, "Alright! I'm up!" She exclaimed, Akira then heard a knock against her door, "Akira?" Rika, Akira's mother asked, "Yeah, I know mom, I am getting ready." She stated, as she looked at her clothes that were all over the floor, "I really need to clean this damn room." She mustered. She grabbed her uniform, and rushed to the shower. Akira stepped into the tub, and let the shower head pour hot water against her perfect body. She hummed a Mika Nakashima song. Once she was all clean, she got out, dried off, then got dress. She then did her hair, she always like the EMO scene, so she did her hair like that.

Akira then put on black eyeliner, and black lipstick. She always wanted to put on a spike collar for school, but that was against the dress code. She sighed, as she began to brush her teeth, "What joy, another school year starts." She mustered, Akira was now a Sophomore. Once she had brushed her teeth, she walked out of the bathroom, "Alright mom, I'm off." Akira stopped and grabbed her keys and her helmet, "Your not riding you motorcycle, are you?" Rika asked, "Ah, mom its my only transportation." Akira replied, and headed out. She mounted her motorcycle, and put her helmet on. She dropped the visor over her eyes, and rode off.

-------------------------------------At School---------------------------

Akira parked her bike, and got off, where she was greeted by Rei and Koji, "I thought you weren't going to show up." Rei stated, Rei was dating this guy named, Kyou, and Koji had been dating a guy named Dai. Koji is the gay man of the group. "Well ya know me, always keeping people on their toes." Akira then felt an arm wrap around her, she slowly leaned into Yoichi's arms, "Well, baby, I'm glad that you are here. You had me scared." Yoichi softly kissed Akira's temple. Akira slowly turned around, and softly kissed Yoichi, "Always scared." Akira heard the bell, "Well, lets go. We already know our schedule, yay. I got stuck with some shitty teachers. I feel like I went backwards in school." Akira rolled her eyes, Koji hugged her, "At least you didn't get, Mrs. Koizumi, I've heard some shitty things about her." Kohi sighed, "Woe is me." He whispered, the group left each other and headed to their class.

Koji was sitting in Mrs. Koizumi's class, he yawned as he was bored. "Attention class! Attention!" She exclaimed, "We have a new student, with us today. I would like everyone to meet Ichigo Yamada." Ichigo was hot. She could easily take second to Akira. Ichigo had the perfect body as well. And of course Koji had a vibe from Akira, that she was living a life that seemed to be a lie. He had a deep feeling she is lesbian. And he knew he would find out, if Akira saw Ichigo. "Ichigo, please sit next to Koji." Ichigo slowly walked to the desk that was sitting next to Koji's. "Konnichiwa." Ichigo whispered, "Konnichiwa." Koji replied. Ichigo was already interested in a boy in her class, Hisao. She continued to blush when he kept looking at her. But again, Koji's gaydar was shooting across the scale, when he kept looking at Ichigo, "That girl has too be a lesbian." He laughed at his own thoughts. When the bell rang, Koji immediately stood, and walked to his locker. Akira met him there.

"Akira! You scared the shit out of me!" Koji grabbed his chest, "Ah, shucks, hun." Akira laughed, "Who is that?" Akira asked, as she watched Ichigo walk by, "That's Ichigo, she is new." Koji replied, as he kept watching Akira's eyes wander. He grinned mischievously, "Akira, can I ask you something, personal?" Koji asked, "Sure, anything." Akira looked towards Koji, "Are you truly happy with Yoichi?" Koji asked, "Yes, Koji. I am very happy." Akira replied. "Alright." Koji whispered, Akira turned around and walked to her class.

----------------------------------Fourth Period---------------------------------

Akira was listening to her teacher, Mr. Sato, go on and on about how Math is important. Akira looked around the classroom, and saw the girl she had happened to be staring at as she walked by. Akira rolled her eyes, as she saw her texting. Akira shrugged as she began to doodle against her note pad, she was humming again. She slowly closed her eyes, as she kept hearing Mika Nakashima in her head. Akira was trying not to fall asleep, but listening to her Math teacher was driving her mad, "Ms. Takahashi! Are you with us?" Mr. Sato asked, "Oh...Gomen ne." She whispered, "Just a little tired I guess." Akira whispered, as she looked down at her Math book. She heard a soft giggle, Akira looked towards the new girl,

"Gotta problem?" Akira asked. "No. Sorry." Ichigo whispered. As she went back to her Math work. Akira was begging that the bell would ring, and ring fast. She hated being in a classroom. She hated school all together. She began to hum softly, as she continued to do her work. When she heard the bell, she immediately stood and walked out of the classroom. She was happy that she didn't have to wait another minute, "Hey babe." Akira smiled, as she leaned up and kissed Yoichi's lips, "Aw, how cute you want to walk me to lunch." Akira stated, as she walked hand in hand with Yoichi.

Everyone hated Yoichi because he was with the hottest girl in school. "I gotta tell you something." Yoichi began, Akira smiled, "Alright, what is it?" She asked, "I love you." Yoichi stated with a smile, "Awww, baby! I love you too!" She squealed, as she leeched onto her boyfriend. Koji sighed, knowing that her eyes were beginning to wander away from Yoichi, but he kept his mouth shut.

-----------------------------------Lunch Time-------------------------------------

Dai and Koji met up with Yoichi and Akira. And then they saw Rei and Kyou show up, "Well, Akira. How are you?" Rei asked, "Good." Akira giggled, as Rei knew Yoichi finally said "I love you" too Akira. Rei and Yoichi are brother and sister, "I'm happy I got it off my chest. I mean hell we have been dating since eighth grade." Yoichi smiled happily. Akira leaned into her boyfriend's arms. Akira slowly looked around and saw Ichigo. She smiled, something about Ichigo made Akira feel...Different. Akira just kept staring at Ichigo, but when she saw Ichigo cuddling up against Hisao. She immediately looked away.

"Akira, what's wrong?" Yoichi asked, "Just tired. I didn't go too bed until like three." Akira mustered, "Well, whose fault is that?" He asked, "Mine." Akira replied. As she yawned, she was about to fall asleep in Yoichi's arms, but managed to stay awake. Maybe that was because people around her being too loud. Akira then heard the bell, "Well, another boring hour." She whispered, she softly kissed Yoichi, "See you after school?" She asked, "Of course." Yoichi kissed Akira again, and the group went their separate ways to their last class.

By the last class was over, Akira was literally trying to stay focus, she knew she needed to ride home, but at this time, she honestly didn't know if she could, "Dear lord, I am too tired." Akira whispered, she walked to her motorcycle, and got on. "Are you sure you are able to ride?" Yoichi asked, "Yeah, I love you, Yoichi." She leaned over and kissed her boyfriend softly, "I love you too, call me when you get home." He whispered, and watched his girlfriend ride off.

---------------------------------------Back At Akira's House----------------------

Akira sighed as she took off her shoes, "Goodness, I don't think I've been this tired in a long time." She mustered, Akira then walked to her room and shut the door behind her. She slowly lowered herself to the bed, and rested her eyes, and her dream was just more than weird:

Akira was walking down the halls of the school, "Great, I can't believe I got detention." Akira whispered as she continued to walk the walls. She stopped when she saw Ichigo. Ichigo blushed, "Hey Akira." She stated, "Hey Ichigo, you got detention as well, huh?" Akira asked, and Ichigo nodded then giggled. She slowly walked up to Akira, and softly kissed her. Akira pulled away, "I don't know what kind of girl, I am, but I do not swing that way." Akira stated, "Come on, try." Ichigo stated, before kissing her again. Akira now returned the kiss. Her body began to heat up slowly.

Immediately Akira jolted up, "What...What the hell?" She asked herself, "I can't be thinking like this." She whispered, "I am with Yoichi, and he makes me happy." Akira rolled over and saw a picture of Yoichi, and immediately smiled. But Akira was starting to fantasize about Ichigo. She knew there was only one person to call.

Akira immediately dialed Koji's number, "Moshi Moshi." Koji stated in the phone, "Koji, I need help!" Akira stated, "What's wrong, Akira?" Akira sighed, "What does it mean when you begin to, you know, think about someone of the same sex?" Akira asked, "It could mean two things. First, you are a secret bi-sexual or a lesbian. Or then there is the second were you are just curious. Why? Have you been daydreaming about Ichigo?" Koji asked, "No, I just wanted to know." Akira replied, "Sure. Anyway, I need to go, Dai is here." Koji stated, "Akira please know this, I'll love you no matter what." Koji then hung up the phone.

Akira sighed, as she shook her head, "Just some weird dream. Maybe I am just wondering what it would be like to be with a chick." Akira reassured herself, "I can't wait to see, Yoichi tomorrow!" She exclaimed, but still having those weird thoughts. What was going on with, Akira?

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:46 AM
-----------------------------------------Part 2-------------------------------------

Akira woke up the next morning with a soft sigh, "I hate school, just totally hate school!" She exclaimed trying to be excited, but then she remembered she would see Yoichi. Which always brought a smile to her thin lips. She did her usual routine. She walked to the table, and sat down, "Oh, Akira is going to join me for breakfast?" Rika asked, "Of course mom. I was running late yesterday." Akira sighed, "What's wrong?" Rika asked, "Nothing, just thinking mom." Akira stated, as she ate her breakfast. She then got up and walked to the bathroom, and brushed her teeth. Then head onto school.

"Akira!" Koji exclaimed, Akira smiled, "Hey!" She smiled, "Where is Yoichi?" Akira asked, Koji just shrugged, "We haven't seen him yet." Koji stated, Akira sighed, and lowered her eyes. "I see. I guess. Either he isn't coming to school or not greeting me." Akira kept her eyes lowered as she walked to class, she just couldn't believe that Yoichi didn't greet her. She sighed, as she went through all of her first three classes, and yet still no sign of Yoichi.

When fourth period came along, Akira saw Ichigo. Ichigo saw that Akira wasn't looking too happy. She moved seats and sat next too Akira, "What's wrong?" Ichigo asked, "Just worried, that's all." Akira replied, "Worried about what?" Ichigo asked with a tilt of her head, "My boyfriend, Yoichi." Akira sighed, "He usually either texts me telling me that he was going to miss school, or he usually greets me. And neither happened." Akira whispered, "Have I done something wrong?" She asked, "I mean we did say we loved each other. Was it too soon?" Akira asked, suddenly Ichigo's hand was against Akira's. Ichigo bit down on her bottom lip, "I am sure that he is fine. Just maybe he isn't feeling well. Just stay strong, Akira." Ichigo smiled, Akira nodded.

----------------------------------Meanwhile----------------------------------

Yoichi was doing more than just playing sick. "Will Akira ever find out?" Yoichi laughed, "That dumb bitch, I play the boyfriend around her. And then I play around behind her back." He laughed as he began to make out with his lover, Aoi, "Just promise that you will not tell her." Aoi laughed, "Hell no. She doesn't need to know." Aoi was now beginning to strip down to nothing. Soon enough Yoichi and Aoi were making hot love.

Yoichi heard his phone going off, "Shit, she is calling. Stay quiet." Yoichi answered the call, "Moshi, Moshi." He made himself sound sick, "I was just worried about you, Yoichi. You weren't at school." Yoichi coughed softly into the phone, "Sorry, I am not feeling too well. I guess I got a cold. Please do not be mad at me. I just didn't want to be around the school and get them sick." Yoichi stated, "Well, I love you, Yoichi, please get better." Akira whispered, "I love you too." He stated, and hung up the phone, "Wow, she is so dumb." Yoichi stated, as he went back to having sex with Aoi.

-------------------------------------Back To Akira-------------------------------

Akira sighed softly, as she watched everyone be happy on that day. Ichigo with Hisao. Rei with Kyou. And Koji with Dai. Akira walked to the table next to the window, and sighed, "Have I done something wrong?" She asked, as she kept her gaze out the window. Akira didn't think Yoichi was sick, he still would have text her. Akira had a feeling something was up. But didn't want to think too much into the thought. Akira released another sigh, Koji looked over to Akira, and sighed. "What's wrong with her?" Dai asked with a concerned tone, "I am not sure. Yoichi didn't come to school. You know, honestly. He has been acting rather strange lately. I just don't get him." Koji replied.

Dai and Koji looked towards Akira in concern, "If she doesn't seem to change after school, maybe we should take her out for coffee." Dai stated, Koji nodded, "Sounds good to me." He whispered. Akira just kept her eyes outside, looking towards the sky. "If..." Akira sighed, and just kept her mouth shut. Even Ichigo looked at Akira in concern. Akira was trying to think about other things than Yoichi.

Akira heard the bell ring, and she headed to class. With no words to her friends. She too had noticed that Yoichi has been acting strange. Their Summer wasn't all that great, seeing they barely spent anytime together. He was always busy with, "work" and Akira was busy with her art. Akira sighed while in her class. She stayed completely silent as the teacher continued to talk. She began her work, and looked over her work, and stood and already handed her work in. "Akira, this isn't due until tomorrow." Her teacher stated, "Consider it early." Akira replied. She walked back to her desk, and sat down.

------------------------------------------After School-------------------------------

Akira walked to her motorcycle, "Wait!" Ichigo exclaimed, "Did you want to get a cup of coffee with me?" She asked, Akira looked at her, and shrugged, "I don't think so. Sorry." Ichigo grabbed Akira's arm softly, "Please." Ichigo whispered, "Alright, hop on." Akira stated, "A...Are you insane?!" Ichigo asked, "Its either we ride my bike, or no coffee." Akira extended her hand, and helped Ichigo on the bike. Akira handed Ichigo a helmet, "Hang on." Akira stated, and Ichigo wrapped her arms around Akira's waist. Ichigo finally relaxed as she leaned her head up against Akira's back.

Once at the Coffee Shop, Akira let Ichigo get off the bike first, then Akira got off the bike, "I'll pay." Akira stated, "Oh no, your my guest." Ichigo stated, "That's fine. I rather pay." Akira reassured her. Ichigo sighed, "Fine." She stated, soon Akira and Ichigo went in. She looked over the menu, and so did Ichigo. "Yes, what you two lovely ladies want?" The Barista asked, "I'll take a White Chocolate Mocha, with a shot of Caramel." Akira stated, "I'll take the same." Ichigo stated. Akira waited for their drinks as Ichigo sat down. Akira grabbed their drinks. And walked to the table, "Thank you." Ichigo whispered, "No, thank you." Akira whispered.

"Why are you thanking me?" Ichigo asked, "For caring." Akira smiled, and took a sip of her Mocha, she heard her phone going off, "Hang on." She stated to Ichigo, "Moshi, Moshi." Akira whispered, "Akira. We need to talk." Yoichi began. Akira stood and walked out the coffee shop, "Alright, about what, baby?" She heard Yoichi sighed, "Look, I know we have been going strong for two years. And I know I told you, I love you. But Akira, I think I said it too soon, and I think I was pushing myself to love you." Akira swallowed the knot that was now in the back of her throat, "So..So what are you saying?" Akira asked, "I think you and I should break up. Its not you, its me." Yoichi then heard a click, "Akira? Akira?" Yoichi asked.

Akira walked back in, and now tears had formed in her eyes. Ichigo sat up, "What's wrong?" Ichigo asked, "Nothing. Just have something in my eye." Akira lied, "Alright, if you want to talk, I'm here." Akira nodded, "So..Uhm tell me a little about yourself." Akira whispered, "I was born in Tokyo. We moved here just two months before school was about to start. I do like the Private School, it's just different. But I like the people that go to our school." Ichigo stated, "And how are you and Hisao?" Akira asked, "I guess I'm testing the waters with guys at the school." Ichigo shrugged and took a sip of her coffee, "So tell me a little about you." Ichigo smiled, "Well, I was born and raised here in Kyoto. And I have been going to Private Schools, since I can remember." Akira whispered, "How are you and that guy?" Ichigo asked, Akira tightened her throat muscles keeping the tears at bay, "We are fine." Akira smiled, or at least tried to smile.

When they were done with their coffee. Akira walked to her motorcycle, "I'll take you home now." Akira stated, "Thank you." Ichigo got on Akira's motorcycle, once both of their helmets were on, they took off. Ichigo leaned up against Akira. She felt warmth from Akira she had never felt before in her life. She smiled behind the helmet, "Are you okay back there?" Akira asked, "Yes, very much so." Ichigo stated, as she once again leaned up against Akira. Akira shook her head. When they stopped at the light, after first a guy thought there was a guy and a girl. But then he looked at their uniforms, and realized that there were two girls. He didn't judge people, he rolled down his window, "You two make a cute couple!" He yelled for his music in his car, "Oh..We're not together! Just friends!" Akira replied, "Oh, sorry!" The male felt embarrassed. "Its fine! Don't worry!" Akira yelled at him, "Have a goodnight!" The male rode off as the light went green.

Ichigo took in Akira's scent, she had no clue what the hell was going on. She felt warmth from Akira, once Akira came too Ichigo's house, Ichigo got off the motorcycle, "Thank you, Akira." Akira nodded, "No thank you. Have a goodnight, Ichigo." Akira stated, when Ichigo was about to hand Akira her helmet, "No keep it, you never know when Hisao may want to take you for a ride. He too owns a motorcycle." Akira smiled, and let the visor to fall over her eyes, and she soon rode off. Akira looked into her mirrors as she watched Ichigo fade from her line of vision.

----------------------------------------Later The Night---------------------------

Once Akira had gotten home. She walked into the house, "Akira. How was school?" Rika asked, Akira shook her head, "Lets not talk about it, right now. Please. Goodnight mother." Akira walked passed her mother, and went to her bedroom. A sighed graced from her lips. Once in her room. She shut the door, and slid down the door and began to cry. "Why...Why Yoichi?!" She asked through her tears, "What did I ever do too you?! Besides love you! And give you my most precious gift?!" Akira began to cry harder. Her heart just felt like some not only ripped the organ out of her chest, but began to slowly cut through her heart, ever so slowly. Making her feel every slow cut.

Akira slowly stood with tears making her vision blurry. She saw that Koji was online:

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: Hey Koji.

[alittlemerryman]: Hey, Akira. What's up?

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: Yoichi ended it with me, about two hours ago.

[alittlemerryman]: Oh, honey. I'm so sorry. How are you holding up?

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: Not too well, I seriously thought he loved me.

[alittlemerryman]: *hugs* Everything will be fine, sweetie. Don't worry your precious little head, okay? Get some sleep, sweetie and we'll talk tomorrow. We both need the rest, seeing you know, tomorrow is school.

[the darkness_in_the_shadows]: I know. Ni ni, hun.

Akira and Koji signed off. Akira turned off her computer, and walked to her bed. She was now in her boyish shorts, "I guess...I am sorry for not being such a good girlfriend, Yoichi. I lov..." Akira couldn't finish the statement. She knew the next few weeks were going to be hard on her. She also knew that she would see Yoichi smiling, and being happy. Akira sighed, and rolled over, and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------The Next Morning---------------------

Akira got up, and got ready for school. She passed up on eating, "Have a good day..." Rika tried to get out, before Akira shut the door behind her. Akira was just too depressed to even think. She got on her motorcycle, and put on her helmet. She then rode off too school. Once there, she saw her friends. Once she got of her motorcycle, her friends immediately hugged her, "I am so so so so sorry." Rei whispered, "He is just an asshole. He isn't worth your tears." Rei hugged Akira tighter, "I know..I know." Akira whispered, as she now headed into the school. Koji knew that this was going to kill Akira.

When Akira walked in, she saw Yoichi with Aoi. "I knew it..." Akira whispered. A male named Jun walked to Akira, "Now, that is pretty much pathetic. Who in the hell would ever give you up?" Jun asked, "Apparently, Yoichi." Akira whispered, "Well, how about we go get some coffee, and you can forget that loser." Jun mustered, ,"I would like that." Akira replied. Things were starting to look up for Akira, but there was someone that was keeping Akira's eyes away from Jun. And that was Ichigo.

When fourth period came around, Akira saw Ichigo. Ichigo asked the teacher if she could change seats permanently, to sit next to Akira. Akira sighed ever so softly, "I am so sorry." Ichigo mustered. Akira shook her head, "Don't be. I had a feeling we were destined to end. And there is someone else." Akira smiled, and Ichigo nodded, and her facial features showed a little sadness, "And who is that? If you don't mind me asking." Ichigo wanted Akira to say, "You" but instead she heard, "Jun Hada. He is a sweetheart." Akira smiled. Ichigo just nodded, "I am happy for you." Ichigo whispered, as she turned her face away from Akira.

"Are you okay?" Akira asked, "N...Yes." Ichigo changed her words, Akira looked at her, the truth was. Ichigo was the girl that Akira had her eyes on. "Hey, if you ever want to hang out again, here is my number." Akira wrote down her number on a piece of paper, Ichigo then wrote her number, "We'll trade number." Ichigo smiled. Ichigo wasn't sure why, but she really enjoyed Akira's company

Is Ichigo falling for Akira? And is Akira falling for Ichigo?

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 8:48 PM
I love this! It's great!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 2:23 AM
Awww, thank you, hun I am glad that you like it :D

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 4:38 AM
------------------------------------Part 3--------------------------------------

Akira was alone in her room, when she heard a ping at her computer. She slowly got up from her bed, and looked over to see had Instant Messaged her, she chuckled, she saw that the person was Jun.

[Junalwayshot]: Akira?

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: Hey, Jun

[Junalwayshot]: Hey, Akira. I was wondering something.

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: Oh yeah? What's that?

[Junalwayshot]: Would you like to be my girlfriend? I've liked you for a very long time, and I just finally got the courage to ask. And plus, you know Yoichi the dumbass, gave you up. So would you like to be my girlfriend?

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: Yes, Jun. I'll be your girlfriend *smiles*

[Junalwayshot]: Alright! See you at school!

Akira chuckled, as she was about to sign off, she saw a new Instant Message.

[lonely_wolf_princess]: Hello? Are you there?

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: Yes. How are you?

[lonely_wolf_princess]: Honestly? A little confused. How are you?

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: I'm really good. I was just asked out by this guy at my, well, our school. Why are you confused?

[lonely_wolf_princess]: Well, I am with this guy...But yet, I think I like this girl as well. don't get me wrong, my boyfriend makes me happy. But when this girl is around. I just can't stop smiling. She makes me smile more than my boyfriend. Is that wrong?

[the_darkness_in_the_shadows]: No, not at all. I mean...Well, I am not sure. If she makes you happier, maybe you should just tell her, or make the first move. Ask her out, like go to Tokyo for the day, and shop. And if by the end of the day, you can't stop thinking about her, or even think about wanting to kiss her. Then maybe you should try and get with her. Anyway, princess, I need to get offline. We got school, and I need to look cute for my boyfriend. Ni ni!

Akira then signed off, and yawned. If she only knew. Akira walked to her bed, and did what she usually did, began to play Mika Nakashima: Blood. And instantly fell asleep. She couldn't understand why a girl would want to be with a girl, over a guy. But then again, Akira was highly attracted to Ichigo, but would never admit that she was.

--------------------------------Meanwhile----------------------------------

Ichigo watched "shadows" log off. "I just wish I knew what to do, or even say. I mean sure I like Hisao, he is an amazing guy. But dammit, I can't stop thinking about Akira. Then again, what if Akira doesn't like me that way? I would make a fool out of myself. And...I wonder if I can talk to Dai about it. Maybe he would have the answers. After all, he is my brother. And he is dating Koji..." Ichigo began to think. She slowly got up from her chair, and walked to her brother's room. "Dai...Dai?" She knocked on his door.

"Yes?" She heard from the other side of the door, "Can I come in? I need to ask you something." Ichigo whispered, "Yes of course, sis." Dai and Ichigo are fraternal twins. Hence one is a girl and one is a boy. But Dai would be caught off guard when on what his sister had to talk about. "You know, Ichigo, its one in the morning." Dai whispered, "I know. Can I ask you something?" She asked, "Sure anything." Dai smiled, "How did you know you were gay? And how did you realize that you were attracted too, Koji?" Ichigo asked. Dai tilted his head, "First, why are you asking?" Dai asked, "Just want to know." Ichigo replied.

Dai thought for a moment, "Well, I knew I was gay, when I would watch TV and wish for the two stars, guys, that is. And wished for them to kiss and get together. Also, I got turned on when I saw two guys kiss. You remember Yoko, right?" Dai asked, Ichigo nodded, "I tried having sex with her, and I sort of went limp. I just wasn't into it." Dai stated, "And what made me attracted to Koji, is his personality. He is just amazing, and how can I not fall in love with his eyes. Plus, he has very supportive friends. Koji, is a sweetheart, I can seriously see my life with him. Now back to my question, why do you ask?" Dai asked.

"I...Well, promise you won't tell anyone." Dai crossed his heart, "Cross my heart, and hope to die." Dai stated, as he looked at his sister, "I...I think..Don't laugh. I am very attracted to Koji's friend, Akira." Dai's eyes instantly widen, "Oh my god. Oh my god." He repeated, "Shush. Alright. I am confused. I can't stop thinking about her." Ichigo whispered, "I mean sure, Hisao is a nice guy and all. But when Akira is around, I feel like I can finally be myself." Ichigo whispered, "Alright, let me ask you two personal questions. First, do you fantasize kissing her? And doing more than kissing with her?" Dai asked, and instantly Ichigo blushed, then nodded. "Alright, my second question is, are you actually repulsed by Hisao? And do you get jealous when you see Akira with someone else?" Dai asked, "Yes, to both questions. I don't know what to do, I highly doubt mom wants two gay kids. I don't think I'm gay." Ichigo whispered, "Only one way to find out." Dai stated, "How is that?" Ichigo asked, "Kiss her." Dai replied, "Now get too bed, we have school." Ichigo smiled to Dai's words, and went to bed.

------------------------------------Next Morning-------------------------------

Akira slowly stared awake, and sighed softly. "Dammit, morning already." She whispered. She did her usual routine, and grabbed some toast, "Thanks mom!" She exclaimed, "Love you!" Rika stated, "Love ya too, Mom" Akira replied, and got on her motorcycle. She slipped on her helmet, and rode off to school. She was so happy that her skirt did ride up too high, and show off her underwear to the world. Once at school, she saw Koji, Dai, Rei, Kyou, and Jun standing there, "You know, you don't have to wait for little old me." Akira winked. Dai smiled weird towards Akira, "What?" Akira asked, "Oh, nothing." Dai stated as Koji and him walked away hand in hand. "That was surely odd." Akira stated, Rei giggled, "What the hell is going on?" Akira asked, "Nothing, just happy that Jun finally grew a set, and asked you out." Rei of course knew, because she could see how Akira looked at Ichigo.

Jun took Akira's hand, and they walked to class together. When Yoichi saw this, he immediately got jealous, "What the hell?" He asked, Jun laughed, "You let her go, and I took the chance to get with her. Your loss." Jun stated, as he continued to walk, "Akira, come on. I made a mistake. Please take me back." Yoichi stated, "How about no? And pretend that we didn't. Besides, I got Jun. He is like ten times better than you. Have fun with, your slut, Aoi." Akira winked, and walked with Jun to her locker, "Well, baby, I need to get to class." Jun stated, fixing his strap to make sure the backpack was steady. "Alright, doll." Akira replied, she leaned up and kissed him on the lips. Akira put her books in her messenger back. When she shut the locker she saw Ichigo, "Holy shit. You scared me."

Ichigo giggled softly, "I am sorry. I didn't mean too." Ichigo stated, "Its okay. What's up?" Akira asked, "I just wanted to say hi." Ichigo smiled, as she walked away then leaned up against Hisao. Akira shook her head, and had no clue what the hell had just happened. Akira just shrugged the encounter off her shoulders. But as Ichigo walked away, Akira took a second glance, "You know, you shouldn't stare." Akira jumped, "Koji, what the hell, man?" Akira whispered, Koji walked Akira to her first class, "You know...I've seen how you been staring at Ichigo lately, and let me say. You have dyke written all over you." Koji teased, "Uh huh, sure I do, Koji." Akira replied, "I am just saying." Koji stated, "Have a good time in class." Koji stated, and Akira rolled her eyes, "Whatever." She whispered.

--------------------------------------Fourth Period------------------------------

Akira walked in and saw Ichigo sitting there doodling away. "Hey." Akira whispered, "Where is our teacher?" Akira asked, "He is out, so we got a sub. And we can pretty much just do whatever, right now. She told us to either talk softly and do our work. Or just sit quietly and do our work." Ichigo replied, "Hmm, interesting." Akira chuckled, "Akira, I was wondering...Would you like to go and get coffee with me later?" Ichigo asked, "Well, I think..." Akira paused as she looked at the text from Jun,

"Sorry, baby! I got to work tonight. Boss just text me, and let me know. When did bosses text? LOL Anyway, rain check?"

"Your boss is an ass. Sure. Rain check it is. LOL."

Akira turned towards Ichigo, "Sure, we can do that. I have free time." Akira chuckled, "Which Coffee Shop?" Ichigo asked, "Because I know so many, and I don't know where to go." Ichigo chuckled, "Well, we could always catch the train, and zip into Tokyo, seeing tomorrow is Saturday. And there is a Coffee Shop there, that has amazing coffee!" Akira exclaimed, "Alright, Tokyo it is. Wait...The train is thirty minutes away from here." Ichigo stated, "Do you have that helmet, I gave you?" Akira asked, "Yes." Ichigo replied. Akira smiled, "Then we will ride my bike to the train station." Akira smiled once more, and looked at Ichigo's doodle, "Did you draw that?" Akira asked, Ichigo nodded, "That's really good. My friends can draw, but they have to be looking at something, and they draw that. They aren't freelance drawers." Akira stated.

Ichigo smiled, "Thank you. I love to draw. Its just a passion I have." Ichigo whispered, "Ichigo, please come to the front of the class." She heard the class, "oooOooo" Ichigo walked to the front, "I have a note from the teacher telling me your not doing too well. So, I need someone to tutor you." The substitute stated, "Akira. Please come forth." Akira sighed, "Shit." She whispered, as she walked to the front, "I need you to tutor, Ichigo. She isn't doing all that well in Math. Will you please do this?" Akira nodded, "Sure." She replied. "Thank you." Akira walked back to her seat. Ichigo was getting excited, alone time with Akira.

------------------------------------Lunch Time--------------------------------

"I fucking hate, Mr. Sato." She leaned in Jun's arms, "Why babe?" Akira sighed, "Because he needs me to tutor a girl that is in my class. And as much as I want to help, I am so busy." Koji immediately jumped into the conversation, "Like what? Your so busy online and writing. I don't count as super busy." Koji stated, and felt a grape be flung at him, "Shut up." Akira stated, as she leaned more into her boyfriend. "Ugh, just ugh." Akira whispered, "Why did you have to work?" Akira pouted, "You know how my boss is. Well, then again you don't we just started dating." Jun chuckled, "I am sorry, baby. I would love to go out, and hang. But my boss can be an uptight asshole. And I really need this job." Jun stated, "Yeah, yeah." Akira replied, as she stood. "Koji, can I talk too you? Alone." Akira whispered.

Koji and Akira went towards a bathroom. Koji knocked, and heard no response. They both walked into the boy's bathroom, "Interesting meeting place." Koji laughed, "I am going to get Coffee with Ichigo in Tokyo. Want to go?" Akira asked, "I can't. Dai and I have a date." Koji replied, "Always." She whispered, "Akira, just fucking admit that you dig Ichigo." Koji stated, "Koji, I told you already I am not that!" She exclaimed, "Yeah? Then how come when you asked do I want to go, your tone stated otherwise. You want to be alone with her. Don't deny it." Koji stated, Akira went to say she didn't, but then stopped, "How do you know?" Akira asked, "How do I know what?" Koji asked, "Know when your gay?" Akira asked, "You just do. You'll know if your straight or want to go another route. I mean...There can be only way to find out." Akira let her brow arc upward, "And how is that?" Koji grinned, "Kiss her." Akira rolled her eyes. And left the bathroom with Koji.

------------------------------------After School---------------------------

Akira walked to her bike, Jun followed her. Ichigo wasn't too far behind, "Alright babe, be careful, and have fun." Jun stated, "Yeah, don't have to much fun at work, babes." Akira replied. Akira then kissed Jun softly. Ichigo watched this, and wished that they were the ones kissing. Ichigo shook her thoughts off. Ichigo smiled, "Hi, Jun." She stated, "Oh, hey, Ichigo. Make sure Akira gets back to me in one piece." Jun mustered before kissing Akira again. "Alright, you ready?" Akira asked, as she helped Ichigo on her bike, "More than ever." Ichigo laughed.

Koji and Dai looked at each other, "You think they will eve get together?" Dai asked, "Only one way to tell." Koji replied, "How?" Dai asked, "We follow them." Koji stated, Koji and Dai walked to Koji's car and got in, "Alright. We shall follow the potential lesbians!" Dai exclaimed, and Koji just shook his head, "Did you know?" Koji asked, as they began to follow Akira and Ichigo, "Yeah. Ichigo always looked at girls over guys. I think she is just hiding who she is." Dai whispered, as he brought Koji's hand to his lips, and lightly kissed the back of Koji's hand.

Akira was zipping in and out of traffic. Ichigo hand a tight grip against Akira. Akira smiled as she looked back at her for a second. Slowly Akira's hand rested against Ichigo's arm. Ichigo smiled softly, as she leaned up against Akira's back. About thirty minutes they were at the train station, Akira went to the ticket place, "I would like two round trip to Tokyo." The ticket person, "Sorry, we only have one way. You'll have to get another ticket tomorrow." Akira sighed, "Are you serious?" The guy at the counter nodded, "Sorry. Someone bought that last two tickets to go back too Kyoto. Do you still want to go?" He asked, "Yeah, sure." Akira stated, as she paid for the two tickets to Tokyo, "Here you go, they only have one way. So, we'll have to stay the night. Which works then I can tutor you." Akira smiled.

Akira and Ichigo got on the train, and soon Koji and Dai did too. "Alright, how we can going to do this?" Koji asked, "Well, I have plenty Yen, I'll wire some money too Ichigo, so she can get some clothes for the night and tomorrow. And for a hotel room." Koji laughed softly, "Akira has a lot of money." Koji stated.

---------------------------------------Tokyo---------------------------------

Akira and Ichigo hailed for a taxi and got in, "So where do we want to go first?" Akira asked, "Well, to get a cup of coffee!" Ichigo exclaimed. Akira nodded, "Sounds good." Of course unknown to the knowledge they were being followed by Koji and Dai. "We also need to get clothes." Ichigo smiled, "Well, lets get clothes first, then hotel, then coffee." Akira smiled, Akira's hand was an inch away from Ichigo's. Akira looked towards Ichigo. Ichigo watched how Akira's hand scooted just a little closer, not enough to hold hands. Once they got to the clothes shop.

Koji and Dai waited for them to come out, "We will pay for just sitting here." Dai stated, "Why are you two following those girls?" The driver asked, "One of them is my sister, and she is in Tokyo, so I am worried." Dai replied, "Ah, makes sense." The driver replied. Dai and Koji replied, about ten minutes later Akira and Ichigo walked out. They watched them ride off, "Follow that taxi!" Dai exclaimed, "Sorry, I always wanted to say that." Dai laughed.

---------------------------------------A Few Hours Later--------------------------

Akira and Ichigo had gotten their hotel, and went out for Coffee. And now they were back in the hotel room, "Alright, lets get to studying." Akira stated, as she opened her Math book, and Ichigo did the same thing, "If I am going to do this, I need to wait for the right time." Ichigo thought, "Alright so, we need to figure out what N is." Akira stated, Koji and Dai were standing next to the door acting like they need to get in. People passed them, Dai continued to check for his "hotel card".

"I guess I am not getting it." Ichigo whispered. Akira stood, and was now standing next to where Ichigo was sitting. Ichigo immediately gulped. "Alright look here, there is a 36, right?" Akira asked, Ichigo nodded, "Just kiss her already." Akira thought. Akira slowly leaned in more, "So, we just need to figure what will add up to 36." Akira stated, before leaning in, and kissing Ichigo softly. Ichigo leaned into the kiss. Soon enough Ichigo deepened the kiss even more. A soft moan released from Ichigo's lips. Dai and Koji jumped up and down, "Oh yeah!" Koji exclaimed, then they walked to their room.

---------------------------------------All A Dream-----------------------------

Ichigo jolted up, and lowered her eyes, "I think I am more into Akira..." She whispered. "Maybe...More than I think." Ichigo whispered, as she just held herself, thinking about Akira.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 5:50 AM
----------------------------------------Part 4-------------------------------------

Ichigo got ready for school, and took in a deep breath, "Hey sis, what's wrong?" Dai asked, "Did we have a conversation last night?" Ichigo asked, "Yeah, you were asking how did I know...Well you know what." Dai stated, "Why?" He asked, "I guess...I am just out of sorts." She whispered, "Did I go out with anyone last night?" Ichigo asked, "No. You came straight home, and literally passed out. You didn't even eat dinner." Dai responded, "I guess it was all a dream. Dai...I don't know what to do." She whispered, "You like Akira a lot, huh?" Dai asked, tears now formed in Ichigo's eyes, "Y..Yes." Ichigo replied, "Well, honestly, I get this vibe that she likes you as well." Dai stated, "So, cheer up, please."

Dai and Ichigo got to school, and she saw Hisao walk up to her, "Hey baby." Hisao stated, "Hey sweetie." Ichigo replied. She was seriously torn. She didn't know how to tell Akira that she had feelings for her, she knew if Akira didn't. She would look like a fool. Ichigo tried to smile when she was with Hisao, but her heart, was just more than torn. She couldn't be a lesbian. She just couldn't. Ichigo leaned into her boyfriend, "Hey, do you want to hang out tonight?" Hisao asked, "Yes, I would like that." Ichigo replied, "Good, I'll meet you after school at the front." Hisao kissed her on the lips. And Ichigo felt a little disgusted.

As the day pressed on, Ichigo couldn't get her mind off the dream she had of Akira. Ichigo sighed, she was in a class with Koji. He noticed that Ichigo was a little upset, Koji got up, and walked to the desk that was right behind Ichigo, "What's wrong?" He asked, "Nothing. Just thinking." Ichigo replied, "Like?" Koji asked, "Like if I am even happy being with Hisao, sure he is nice looking..." Ichigo was cut off, "What is this about? Is there someone else you like?" Koji asked, Ichigo nodded slowly. "Ah, I've been there. I was dating this girl named, Yoko. I tried to pretend to be straight. But it just never worked." He whispered, "And the other person is your brother, Dai. I fell for him hard." Koji smiled, "Whoever this person is, you just have to be brave and tell them." Koji massaged Ichigo's shoulder softly.

"Koji, its not that easy." She whispered, "Why?" Koji asked, "Because its not." She whispered, as she began to draw. Koji let Ichigo be. He didn't understand what was wrong with her. He had only hoped that she would be brave and tell whoever she was liking more. Koji heard the bell, and got up. He watched Ichigo grab her things slowly, and walk out of the room. Koji walked over to Dai, "What's wrong with your sister?" Koji asked, "She likes someone, a lot more than Hisao." Dai replied, "Like who?" Koji asked, "I promised I wouldn't tell." Dai sighed, "Not even your boyfriend?" Koji asked, with puppy eyes, Dai looked around, and whispered into Koji's ear very softly, "Akira." Dai slowly pulled away, Koji's eyes went huge, "Really?" Koji asked, "Yes, really." Dai replied.

------------------------------------Fourth Period-----------------------------------

Ichigo was sitting in the far back desk, the desk sat right in front of the window. Ichigo didn't pay any attention to Mr. Sato. Nor did she even look at Akira. She kept her eyes outside. "Ichigo? Ichigo!" Mr. Sato exclaimed, "Yes?" Ichigo asked, "Do you know the answer?" Mr. Sato asked, "No, and nor do I care." Ichigo whispered. Akira looked at Ichigo, she didn't know what was wrong. Ichigo slowly rose, "Ca..Can I please be excused to go too the bathroom?" Ichigo held back the tears that wanted to rush and blur her vision. "Yes." Mr. Sato replied, he handed her the hall pass. Ichigo walked out and went to the bathroom.

Ichigo looked through all the stalls, and went into one, and slid down. She immediately began to cry. "Why..Why does she have to be with someone else?" Ichigo asked herself. Ichigo held her knees to her chest, she then propped her arms against her knees. Then immediately rested her head against her arms, and cried into them. She wanted to muffle her sounds of sorrow. Ichigo just couldn't believe how much she liked Akira. She knew that this wasn't healthy.

Ichigo slowly stood, and opened the stall, and saw Akira. "Akira?" Ichigo asked, "What's wrong?" Akira asked, "Why are you here?" Ichigo asked, "Mr. Sato sent me to find you, seeing you have been gone for like ten minutes." Akira whispered, "Look, I don't need anyone worrying about me. Please leave." Ichigo whispered, "Whoa, you don't need that sort of attitude with me. I was just worried, damn." Akira whispered, "Wait..." Ichigo stopped, "Yeah, that's right. I asked our Math teacher if I could come check up on you. Sorry I even cared. Here." Akira handed Ichigo her stuff, "Have a good day." Akira whispered and walked out.

Akira lowered her eyes, "I could..I could have taken that moment." Akira whispered as she walked towards her locker, and saw Jun, "Hey baby." She whispered, she leaned up and kissed Jun softly. This wasn't feeling all that right. She sighed softly, "What's wrong?" Jun asked, "Nothing, just thinking." Akira replied. Jun walked Akira to lunch. But this time Akira wasn't all that hungry, and she noticed that Ichigo was having the same problem. Akira knew that she may like Ichigo more than she was leading on. But she pushed those thoughts to the back of her head, and locked them away.

----------------------------------Later That Day------------------------------

Akira walked towards Jun, "Hey baby. What do you want to do?" She asked, "I thought we would go get some food, and hang out for a bit. I have to work tonight." Jun rolled his eyes, "Yay, another pointless day, and a pointless job." Jun sighed, "Ah, cheer up, baby. At least you have a job." Akira reassured him, "True." Jun wrapped his arm around Akira, "So, I'll be driving." Jun handed Akira her helmet, and he took out his. "My car is already at work." Jun smiled. Akira got on the back of her motorcycle. She wrapped her arms around Jun's waist, and they took off.

Akira and Jun had a wonderful time. They joked, about the most random things. They laughed at how teachers talked. Akira was smiling a lot. But not because she was with Jun. She was thinking about Ichigo. "Jun, can I ask you something?" Akira asked, "Sure baby. Anything." Jun replied, "Why do you like me?" Akira asked, "Well, because your beautiful. And have a kick-ass personality!" He exclaimed. Akira smiled, "Thanks baby." Akira whispered, as she saw the waiter bring them their check, "I hate this part of the date." Jun whispered, Akira turned her view to Jun, "What part?" She asked, "Where I have to leave, and let you go your own way." Jun stated, "I can handle myself." Akira smiled.

Akira stood, and watched Jun walk to her, "Alright, have a goodnight, and be careful." Jun stated, "Always." She whispered, Akira then felt Jun's lips against her's. She immediately kissed Jun back. Sort of wishing those lips were Ichigo's. She knew she shouldn't be thinking like this. But she couldn't help how she was starting to feel.

-----------------------------------------Meanwhile---------------------------------

Ichigo walked over to Hisao, "So, what do you have planned for us?" Ichigo asked, "Well, I thought we would go back to my place. Watch a movie, and hang out." Hisao sated, "That sounds good to me." Ichigo smiled, or at least tried. She walked to Hisao's car. She made eye contact with Akira before she zipped by on her motorcycle. She buckled up, as they headed towards Hisao's house, "So..." Ichigo began, "Shush, my favorite song." Hisao turned up the radio as he jammed out to Dir En Grey: Obscure. Ichigo nodded, and stayed silent. Ichigo took in a deep breath, as she watched the scenery pass them by.

Once at Hisao's house. They walked into the home. "This is my house." Hisao stated, Ichigo followed him. And looked around, "And here is the place we are going to watch a movie, and possibly more." Hisao winked, Ichigo nodded, "Yeah..." She whispered, she sat down, and let her right leg cross over her left. Hisao put in the horror movie Ju-On (The Grudge). He knew chicks hated scary movies. And he was wanting Ichigo to leap into his lap.

As the movie went on, Hisao was getting annoyed that Ichigo hadn't come close to him. So he decided to make the first move. He leaned in and began to kiss Ichigo. And Ichigo trying to like guys, returned the kiss. Her body didn't shiver in delight, like she had read. In fact, she was very repulsed. She slowly pulled away, "What's wrong, baby?" Hisao asked, "Don't I turn you on?" He asked, "Yes, I just want to watch the movie." Ichigo responded. Ichigo lowered her eyes, and once again Hisao began to kiss her. Ichigo pushed him back, "Stop please."

Hisao got pissed, "Come on! We have been dating for awhile. You can at least kiss me!" Hisao went in and kissed Ichigo again, she immediately pushed him back, "Stop!" She exclaimed, Hisao was now super pissed. He hit Ichigo hard. Ichigo grabbed over her eye, and stood, "Baby...I am sorry. Please." Hisao stated, "It won't happen again." Ichigo began to cry, "I want to go home." Ichigo demanded, "Well, I don't want to take you home, yet." Hisao replied, "Then I'll walk." Ichigo whispered, "Fine with me, bitch." Ichigo was shocked, she walked out of Hisao's house. And began the long walk home.

------------------------------Sometimes Fate Has A New Story-----------------------

Rain began to sprinkle, then soon enough the rain was now pouring on Ichigo. The rain wasn't doing a job hiding her tears, however. Ichigo didn't want to be with Hisao anymore. But to keep her secret from being exposed she was going to stay with him. As she was walking, she heard tires screech, "Just what I wanted..." She whispered, "Hey...Ichigo. Ichigo!" A familiar female voice called out. "Ye..Yes?" Ichigo was now shivering, "Are you okay?" Akira asked, "Y..Yeah..." Ichigo replied, "Come on." Akira got off her bike, and helped Ichigo to the bike, "Come with me." Akira helped Ichigo on the bike, "Here." She handed Ichigo the only helmet, "No..No...Yo..You nee...Need it." Ichigo stated in a shivered tone, "Naw, its all good." Akira smiled ever so softly.

Ichigo slowly wrapped her arms around Akira's waist. Ichigo took in a deep breath as she took in Akira's scent. And like Ichigo's dream, Akira's hand softly rested against Ichigo's arm. Ichigo could only think, "Please, oh please don't be a dream." Ichigo held onto Akira tightly. Finally they stopped, "Is this where you live?!" Ichigo asked in awe, "Yup. I know.. Huge ass house." Akira chuckled, when Akira walked in she saw her mother knitting, "Mom, can Ichigo stay the night? Its pouring out there." Akira asked then stated, "Yes, that is fine. Hello, Ichigo, I'm Rika. Akira's mom." Rika smiled, "Get her out of those wet clothes." Rika demanded.

Akira and Ichigo went up the stairs to her bedroom, "Well, this is my room." Akira stated, and went to her bathroom, "You even have a bathroom attached to your room?" Ichigo asked, "Yeah." Akira came back with a towel, then went to her clothes, "Here." She handed her a pair of shorts and a tank top. "Thank you." Ichigo stated, "Oh, by the way. I'll be tutoring you. Mr. Sato wants me to help you out." Akira stated, Ichigo's eyes went a little wide, "Re...Really?" She asked, "Yeah, he is worried that you will flunk or something." Akira shrugged. Akira then watched Ichigo change. She immediately looked away, when she noticed Ichigo looking at her.

"By the way, why were you in the rain? And why are you wearing sunglasses?" Akira asked, "Just wanted to go for a walk, and I thought it would clear up." Ichigo whispered, Akira stood, and walked to Ichigo, and slowly removed the sunglasses, she saw the bruise. "What the hell happened?!" She asked, "Nothing...Just ran into a pole." Ichigo lied, "Sure...Sure you did." Akira sighed, "I am going..." Akira began and Ichigo stopped her, "Please...Don't tell anyone." Ichigo begged, "Fine." Akira replied.

Akira was now looking into Ichigo's eyes, "You have really beautiful eyes." Akira whispered, Ichigo blushed. Ichigo then felt Akira's hand against her cheek, Ichigo slowly leaned into her hand. Akira slowly leaned in. She was very nervous. But soon Akira's lips and met Ichigo's. Ichigo felt this shock run up and down her whole body. As she slowly let her arms wrap around Akira's neck. Akira slowly pulled away, "May I?" Ichigo tilted her head, "May you what?" Ichigo asked, immediately Akira's lips were back against Ichigo's. And soon the were making out. Akira felt weird, but she felt amazing. She felt like...She was falling for Ichigo, and Ichigo was falling for Akira.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 6:08 PM
((I censored a part. So...Yeah.))

-------------------------------------Part 5---------------------------------------

The next day was very off for both Akira and Ichigo. When they both got to school. Akira immediately walked away from Ichigo, and acted like nothing had happened. Like last night didn't happen. Was this too a dream? Akira was at her locker, and Ichigo walked over to Akira, "What...What's going on?" Ichigo asked, Akira slowly shut her locker, "What do you mean?" She asked, softly. "Your are acting rea..." Ichigo was cut off, "Nothing happened last night, Ichigo. I was just...I just wanted...To try a kiss with a girl. And you were the only on there." Akira sighed, and walked away. Ichigo lowered her eyes. Ichigo then walked away with a knot in her throat.

Akira sighed ever so softly, as she softly kissed Jun, "How was work?" She asked, "Work was ya know, work." Jun stated, "And how was your night?" Jun asked, "Good, I guess. I was riding home, and it began to pour on me. I was like grr." Akira laughed, and completely kept out the part where she kissed Ichigo. Akira walked with Jun to her first class, "Hey, what's wrong?" Jun asked, "What do you mean?" Akira asked, "You seem a little distant, as in you don't know what to talk about or you have a lot on your mind." Jun replied, "Just have a lot on my mind..." Akira whispered. Akira took in a deep breath and kissed Jun before entering the classroom. Akira didn't know what was going on with her.

-------------------------------------Meanwhile---------------------------------

Ichigo was standing next Hisao, "I am sorry about last night. I was just really pissed at the world. I didn't mean to hit you. Please forgive me." Hisao asked with pleading eyes, "Forgiven." Ichigo smiled as she kissed him lightly on the lips, "We should hang out tonight, or tomorrow. I don't care which." Hisao stated, "Tomorrow sounds better. I have a lot of work to do tonight." Ichigo stated, "Oh yeah? Oh that's right you work as a waitress at the fancy restaurant." Hisao smiled, "Yeah, that's the one." Ichigo smiled, as Hisao and her walked to her first class hand in hand. Ichigo was trying her hardest to forget the kiss that her and Akira shared just last night.

When she got to her first class, she softly kissed Hisao, "Have a good one." Hisao stated, and walked away. Ichigo walked in and sat down. She began to think even more about the kiss. Koji looked at her. He slowly moved over to her, "Koji, is that your assigned seat?" Mrs. Koizumi asked, "Ah, no. But come on, Mrs. K. She is distress. And we aren't learning anything today!" He whined all cutely, "Fine, fine. Just do me a favor, do not be loud." Mrs. Koizumi stated, "You got it teach!" He exclaimed, Koji now looked at Ichigo, "Why the long face, Ichigo?" Koji asked, Ichigo shook her head. "You can tel me." Koji smiled.

Ichigo pulled out a piece of paper, as she began to write, tears suddenly formed in her eyes. Koji was a little worried. When he was handed the paper, he slowly opened the paper, and began to read:

"Last night, I was wandering the streets in the rain. Because my boyfriend wouldn't take me home, after hitting me. See the nice black eye? Not from a pole. But please. PLEASE do not tell Dai. He thinks I ran into a really weird shaped pole. Akira found me, and took me to her place. She was so kind, and gentle....And that's when....We....So..Sort of...Made out. She initiated the kiss. And now she acts like nothing happened...."

Koji's eyes were wide, as wide as they could. First off, he wanted to kill Hisao for touching a friend of his. And second Akira kissed a girl. Koji looked at her and lipped, "Well, did you like it?" Ichigo nodded, and whispered, "A lot." Ichigo tapped on the desk wanting the bell to ring, she just wanted the period to be over, so the classes would come and go, and so she could just get out of the school for the day. She didn't want to be here any longer. Ichigo let her eyes wander, as she began to look out the window. Koji sighed ever so softly, he was worried for Ichigo, he knew now that she was a lesbian, and truly wanted to be with Akira over Hisao.

-----------------------------------Fourth Period----------------------------------

Akira was sitting her assigned seat. And Ichigo in her's. They didn't talk to each other. Mr. Sato went on and on about Math. Ichigo was gripping the desk, trying to hide her tears. And pain that lingered inside. Ichigo felt a tap on her shoulder, "Are you okay, Ms. Yamada?" Mr. Sato asked, "Yes..Sensei." Ichigo whispered, Akira looked over to her, and began to write on a piece of paper. She needed to tell Ichigo how she really felt about last night. Once she was done, she slowly slid the piece of paper onto Ichigo's desk. Ichigo began to read the note:

"Ichigo, I am so sorry for acting the way I am. You have to realize if my mom found out that I kissed a girl, she would kill me. I do not regret our kiss, nor do I regret these feelings that continue to grow for you. But you have to let me find myself first, please. Please don't push me away, or shut me out. Even if I will come off like that with you, Ichigo. I am not trying to hurt you, in anyway, just need to figure out who I am. I mean...I am with Jun, and you are with Hisao. And that is how it should be...."

Ichigo squinted as she read the very little print that Akira had written,

"Even the way I want it to be, is you and me."

Ichigo smiled as she looked towards Akira, and Akira smiled ever so softly towards Ichigo. Their eyes once again locked, and Ichigo immediately blushed, and so did Akira. Akira smiled even more, "Ladies...Ladies!" Mr. Sato stated, "Eyes to the front, please." Mr. Sato demanded, and they both looked forward.

-----------------------------------------After School-----------------------------

"Akira! Akira!" Jun was running fast towards Akira and her bike, "Did you want to hang out tonight?" Jun asked with hopeful eyes, "I am off. Don't have to work tonight." He said with a smile, Akira lowered her eyes, "I can't. I have to get ready for tomorrow. So, know that I won't be at school tomorrow." Akira whispered, "Wait...Why?" Jun asked, and Akira shook her head, "Somethings are best...Rested with memories, Jun." Akira kissed Jun on the cheek, and put her helmet on, then rode off. "What the hell is her problem?" Jun asked out loud, Koji rested his hand on Jun's shoulder, "Somethings are best not ask what's going on." Koji stated and walked away.

When Akira got home, she parked the bike in the garage. She took in a deep breath, and walked into the house, "Get ready for tomorrow." Rika whispered, "Yes, mother." Akira walked up the stairs, and looked for her all black dress. Akira looked towards the picture of her, her mother, and her father, Akio. Akira sighed, "I miss you, dad." She whispered ever so softly.

Akio died last year in a horrible car accident, leaving his wife and daughter behind. He was coming home from work with a new iPod for his daughter, he loved spoiling her. But a drunk driver had a different idea of what should really happen. The drunk driver drove into Akio's lane, and by the time the drunk driver had time to react, he ran into Akio's small Toyota. Akio lived long enough to tell the Paramedics, "Tell Akira, that daddy's sorry. I didn't mean to break the iPod. And tell her I love you. And tell Rika, I love her so very much, and the past nineteen years have been the best years of my life." After Akio spoke those words, he was gone. The Paramedics delivered the message to the family.

Akira sniffled, as she hugged the picture, "I love you dad..." Akira whispered ever so softly, as she began to weep over the picture, holding the picture tightly to her chest. Rika was walking past Akira's room. She heard her daughter crying, Rika became teary eyed, and walked on, leaving her daughter to cry. Rika knew how important things were, and she knew that Akira needed to cry.

------------------------------------The Next Day-----------------------------------

Ichigo was at school with her friends, and her boyfriend, Hisao. She was excited to see Akira. But when she saw Koji with sadness in his eyes. She walked over to him, "Koji, what's wrong?" Koji looked at her, "Nothing. Just a little down today. I don't know why." Koji replied, "Are you and my brother okay?" She asked, Koji smiled weakly, "Of course." When Koji said this, Dai was standing there. "Baby...What's wrong?" He asked Koji, "Nothing sweetie. I am fine." Koji replied.

The day went on as usual. Except when Ichigo got to Fourth Period, Akira wasn't there. Ichigo was shocked, but didn't say anything. She sat in class quietly, as she listened to Mr. Sato. She kept looking back to the empty desk every now and again. Ichigo was stunningly silent, as she began to work on her Math work, she knew that Akira was okay, or at least she hoped. When Ichigo heard the bell rang, she slowly stood, and walked out.

Ichigo saw Rei wandering the halls to her next class, "Rei! Rei!" Ichigo yelled out, "Oh, hey Ichigo." Rei stated with a smile, "Do you know why Akira wasn't in class?" Ichigo asked, "Yeah, I do. On this day, a year ago. Akira's father was killed in a car accident. And so, Rika took Akira out from school for the day, and she took the day off. To visit the spot where they lost a very important man. And also they go and visit his resting place." Rei stated, "She'll be fine, just needs this day to herself." Rei stated, and then walked away. Ichigo didn't know what to say.

---------------------------------------Later That Day--------------------------

Ichigo was alone with Hisao at his house. Ichigo was trying to think of other things than, Akira. "You okay?" Hisao asked, "Yes, fine." Ichigo whispered, Hisao told her to sit on the floor, once she had, Hisao began to massage her shoulders softly, "Are you sure everything is okay?" Hisao asked, as his hands slowly began to work down her shirt. Ichigo stopped his hand, "Yes. I am sure." Ichigo replied. Hisao sighed, he wanted to get some, and right now he didn't care how.

Hisao sighed once again, Ichigo turned and looked at him, "What's wrong?" Ichigo asked, Hisao shrugged. Ichigo was now sitting next to him. Hisao smiled, and leaned in and began to kiss on Ichigo, "Stop." Ichigo pushed him away. Hisao pinned her arms over her head, and slowly unzipped his pants, and rolled down her underwear. "Hisao! I said stopped!" Ichigo yelled. **CENSORED SITUATION** "W...We are over." Ichigo whispered in broken words, "That's fine with me." Hisao stated.

Ichigo stood, and walked out. Her body felt weird. She walked down the streets in tears. She was trying to get her mind off of things. Ichigo was bawling now, as she continued to walk.

----------------------------------------Meanwhile-------------------------------

Akira and Rika were standing by the place where Akio had been killed, "I miss him, mother." Akira whispered, Rika nodded, "I know, so do I. He was an amazing husband and an amazing father." Rika wrapped her around her daughter's shoulders, "I hate that he was taken away from us, I wanted him to see you graduate from High School. But now he won't." Rika sniffled, "Yes he will. He is watching over us right now. Mother, he loves us, and is always there for us." Akira spoke reassuringly to her mother, "I know..I know." Rika whispered.

Rika looked towards Akira, she could tell Akira was thinking, "What is it, honey?" Rika asked, "What would you say, hypothetically speaking of course, if you found out I liked girls?" Akira asked, "Akira, I would love you no matter what. Gay, straight or bi, you're still my daughter, that will never change. Why?" Rika asked, "I was just asking." Akira whispered, "Is there a girl you like?" Rika asked, "Do not lie to me, Akira." Rika demanded, Akira slowly nodded, "It wouldn't be that Ichigo girl, would it?" Rika asked, "Ye..Yes. It is her." Akira whispered softly, "Then why are you not trying to be with her? Jun is a good guy. But you seem a lot happier. I mean the way you asked if Ichigo could spend the night, you sounded a lot happier." Rika whispered.

Akira nodded as they walked to her bike, and Rika's car. "I know your upset, but please be careful." Rika stated, "Mom can I change in the car real fast?" Akira asked, "Of course." Rika whispered, Akira got into her mother's car, and Rika kept an eye out. Akira was now changed after about five minutes of struggling in the small car. Once she was done, she was in tight bondage pants, and a tight black shirt, "Alright, see you tonight, mom." Rika smiled, "Be careful. Love you." Rika stated, "Love you too, mom."

Akira got on her bike, and put on her helmet, "Wait! Akira!" Rika stated, Akira turned and looked at her mother, "Yeah?" Akira asked, "Remember I am going out of town, and remember I said you can have only three...Well, four I suppose now. Koji, Dai, Rei and now Ichigo. If I find out you had a party, or Jun was over. Then I'll be very disappointed in you." Rika stated, "I remembered mom. Be careful on your trip to Tokyo." Akira smiled, then rode off, "What am I ever going to do with her?" Rika asked, as she drove in the opposite direction to Tokyo.

------------------------------------Later That Night-------------------------

Akira was zipping through traffic, and humming, Mika Nakashima's My Medicine. People were watching this biker just keep his? Concentration on the road and singing to music. The drivers shrugged this off. Akira was now in town, and she knew she had to slow things down. She was riding through the town, when she saw Ichigo? Walking the streets. Akira slowly pulled over, and looked towards Ichigo, "Hey, what is with you walking the streets?" Akira asked, Ichigo shook her head, "Ju..Just go be with Jun." Akira walked over to Ichigo, "Ichigo..." Akira whispered, and Ichigo immediately hugged Akira, "Why...Why?" Ichigo asked, "Why what?" Akira asked, "Why do you have to be with him?" Ichigo asked, as she began to cry into Akira.

"Come with me." Akira whispered, as she walked Ichigo to the bike, but she noticed something really wrong, "Ichigo..." Akira whispered, Ichigo walked to the bike, "Alright..." Ichigo whispered, Akira got on first then helped Ichigo on, Akira then handed over her helmet to Ichigo. Ichigo slowly slid the helmet on. She slowly wrapped her arms around Akira, and they were off. Akira rested her hand against Ichigo's arm. Ichigo wasn't leaning against Akira, in fact, slid her arm to get Akira's hand off. Akira was now dumbfounded. Akira took them to a nearby park. Akira let Ichigo off, then Akira got off the bike.

Ichigo began to run away from Akira, "Ichigo!" Akira yelled, and ran after her. Once she had caught up, she hugged Ichigo. Ichigo tried pushing Akira away, "Ichigo, what's wrong?!" Akira demanded, "This! Okay! This! You don't like me, enough to be with me. You rather be with Jun. Alright. This is what's wrong." Ichigo whispered, Akira lowered her eyes, "I am with Jun, yes. But..." Akira stopped, "Just stop, there is no but and you know it. You are so damn happy with him. When my heart breaks every time I see you with him. I don't know why, but you...I just can't keep out of my mind. I keep dreaming of you. And wishing I was your's! Do you get it now, Akira?! Huh?!" Ichigo asked angrily, "Ichigo...I want to be with you. Not Jun." Akira whispered, "Then end it." Ichigo replied, "I can't."

Ichigo shook her head, "Then...Goodbye. Don't talk to me in class." Ichigo whispered, Akira went after Ichigo again, "What do I have to prove that I like you?" Akira asked, Ichigo shook her head, "Do you even want to happen to me tonight?" Ichigo asked, "Yes, I do. But I wanted you to tell me, without me asking." Akira looked into Ichigo's eyes. "I was raped by Hisao..." Ichigo fell to her knees, Akira immediately hugged her. "Let it all out. " Akira whispered, and Ichigo wrapped her arms around Akira. But then their soft moment was interrupted with Akira's phone going off.

Akira flipped open her phone saw there was a text from Jun:

"Akira...I have been thinking. I feel like when you and I kiss. I feel like I am kissing my sister. I think we are better off as friends. And plus, you remember Reika? I know you do. She sort of likes me, and I like her. I didn't want to hurt by going behind your back. Please don't be mad."

Akira text Jun back, with a smile:

"Don't worry that's fine. I agree with you. Our kisses are a bit off. LOL. Plus I like someone else as well. But this time, I like a girl. Plus, do you remember, Ichigo? I know you do."

Jun read the text and his jaw dropped:

"I made a lesbian! WOOT!"

Akira just laughed, and then looked towards Ichigo, "Have fun..." Ichigo whispered, Akira stopped Ichigo, and showed her the texts, "Looks like, Jun and I are over." Akira whispered, "Then what does that mean?" Ichigo asked, and Akira leaned in and kissed Ichigo. Ichigo slowly returned the kiss, but as she about to deepen the kiss, she felt Akira pull away, but not too much, "This means....Be my girl?" Akira asked, and Ichigo gasped.

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 7:09 PM
I love it! It's great as usual. I like how the story takes place in Asia. That way it's realistic and you sort of know that asian people live like us. It's sorta hard to explain.

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Alchemist
#9 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Littleweirdo
That way it's realistic and you sort of know that asian people live like us. It's sorta hard to explain.

A bit racist, are we?

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 8:50 PM Last edited by Littleweirdo : 19th Jun 2012 at 3:00 AM.
I don't mean it like that. I meant I can't really explain how this story is in my own words since I'm not really good at saying things. All I can say is that it's great. So I'm not a trying to be racist or anything. I'm not the best at english. Sorry I sounded racist. I hate people who are racist since I've been bullied by people who are. They make fun of that I'm German and very pale and have a lot of hair on my arms and almost anything that they can think of.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 5:10 AM
---------------------------------------Part 6-------------------------------------

Akira sat there in front of Ichigo looking into her eyes, she waited for an answer, and waited. "Can you take me home?" Ichigo asked, Akira nodded. She slowly stood, and helped Ichigo up. Akira kept her eyes on the grass. Once too she was too her bike, Akira got on. She then helped Ichigo on. Ichigo put on Akira's helmet. Akira tried to smile, she now looked like a complete fool. And she was beginning to think that she should have never asked, she just stayed quiet through the whole ride back to Ichigo's house. Ichigo didn't lean up against Akira, she too stayed quiet.

Once at Ichigo's house, "Thank you." Ichigo whispered, and handed Akira, her helmet. "Yup. Have a good weekend. See ya Monday." Akira whispered, as her throat contracted, swallowing her tears. Ichigo was going to say something, and Akira rode off. Ichigo lowered her eyes, "I should have said yes." Ichigo whispered, and she walked into the house. "Dai? Dai?" Ichigo called out, she walked into the kitchen, and saw a note:

"Hey Ichigo,

I am staying at Akira's with Koji for the next three weeks. I tried to tell you sooner, but you were busy with Hisao. Anyway, you know my number if you need to call and talk. Sorry I missed you.

Love ya,
Dai"

Ichigo sighed heavily, and threw the note away. She didn't know why, but she said no, to someone she truly liked. Ichigo walked into her room, and got out of her clothes, then went into the bathroom to take a shower. Once in the shower, the room began to steam up. Ichigo's hands were against the shower wall, her long brunette tresses hovered over her face. She gritted her teeth, as her body began to shake. Tears slowly ran down her cheeks. Even with the hot water, she wanted someone's warmth. And that someone was Akira. But she just watched her ride off. Her breath slowly released into the water, the water trickled into her mouth. Soon Ichigo was sitting beneath the water. Her body began to shake harder, as she began to cry harder.

--------------------------------------Meanwhile--------------------------------

Akira finally got back to her place, once inside she saw Koji and Dai cuddled on the sofa, "Hey Akira!" Koji said excitedly, Akira only gave a half smile, "What's wrong?" Koji asked before pausing the movie, "I feel like a fool. That is what's wrong." She whispered, "Wait, why?" Dai asked, "Well, for starters, Jun ended things with me. And when I decided to get bold and ask your sister out, she just didn't say a word, and asked me to take her home. What do I have on me? Dating repellent? Because no matter who I am with, I am always ditched!" Akira exclaimed, "I am going to take a shower. Fuck this...." Akira whispered, and went upstairs.

"Well, its about time." Koji whispered, "Yeah, but I am shocked that my sister didn't say yes." Dai stated, "That is odd, I thought she liked Akira more than anything. Have I missed something?" Koji asked, "You know...Your guess as good as mine. I mean I thought they were happy. I mean not together, yet. But Ichigo really wanted to be with Akira." Dai stated, "Hmm, that is just...Odd. Only word I can think of."

Akira slowly undressed, and stepped into her shower. She let the hot water run down her body. Akira's short brunette hair, was just long enough to cover her eyes. Akira's hands were holding each other, as they were pressed up against her chest, soon tears were running down her body with the water. "What is wrong with me?" Akira asked, Akira's body began to shake, as she only cried harder than before. Akira really wanted to be with Ichigo. But Akira, now realized that this would never happen. Akira just stood beneath the water, and didn't mum another word.

----------------------------------Downstairs Of Akira's House----------------------

Dai decided to text Ichigo. He was really worried about his sister, and he didn't know what to think, not anymore anyway:

Dai: Hey sis, are you there?

Ichigo: Yeah...

Dai: Are you okay?

Ichigo: Not really...

Dai: What's wrong?

Ichigo: I did something stupid.

Dai: What did you do that is so stupid?

Ichigo: Instead of saying yes to Akira's question. I asked her to take me home. I really want to be with Akira, but I'm afraid it'll be like our kiss. Instead of embracing the kiss, she will see us a huge mistake, and deny us. Dai, I really like Akira.

Dai: I know, but doing that instead. Ichigo, love and relationships are always a big risk. Take Koji and I. We started as a closeted couple. Because he was with Yoko. And then he chose me over her. But still our relationship wasn't easy at all. We were made fun off. Soon that ended, why? Because saw that we loved each other. Sure we were scared to announce our relationship. And with Akira. . .If she is worth it. Then you'll take that risk.

Ichigo: I know...Maybe I'll wait until Monday to show that I'm thinking about it. Thanks, bro.

Dai didn't send another text, he just sat there. Then he showed Koji, and Dai heard Koji giggle, "Awww, your being cute." Dai winked, "Aren't I always?" Koji asked, as he leaned in and kissed Dai hard with passion. Dai returned the hard, yet, passionate kiss. Koji slowly pulled away, "I love you, Dai." Koji whispered as he leaned into his boyfriend's arms, "And I love you, Koji." Dai smiled, as he held Koji close to him, "Do you think Akira is okay?" Dai asked, Koji shook his head, and whispered, "No."

--------------------------------------Sunday----------------------------------------

Akira slowly got out of bed, and saw a text from Ichigo, she shook her head. Akira slowly walked to the bathroom, and got into the shower after using the toilet. Akira just couldn't get over the fact that Ichigo denied her. Akira was still reeling with those thoughts. Akira sighed ever so softly. Akira began to wash herself. Then once she was done, about an hour, later. She got ready for the day. She walked too the bedroom that was attached to the room, she saw another text from Ichigo:

Ichigo: Can we please meet up? Please.

Akira: Why? You blew me off, remember?

Ichigo: I am sorry, I am begging you, Akira please.

Akira: Fine. Where?

Ichigo: The park, where you asked me to be your girl.

Akira: Fine. See you in thirty minutes.

Akira got dressed, and did her hair. Then her make-up. She was in another pair of tight bondage pants, and a tight black t-shirt. She sighed, as she walked down the stairs, "Hey, where are you going?" Koji asked, "Out." Akira replied, "Don't destroy the house. Please." Akira stated. She put on her black boots, and walked out. She put on her helmet and started up her motorcycle. She backed up then rode off. "You think she is going to meet up with Ichigo?" Dai asked, and Koji just shrugged.

--------------------------------------Park----------------------------------

Akira showed up, and saw Ichigo sitting on the picnic table. Akira turned off her black Kawasaki Ninja. She sighed softly, as she saw Ichigo had a helmet in her hand. Ichigo stayed seated. And Akira walked over to her. "What did you want?" Akira asked, "We could have just text. Ya know?" Akira asked, "I know." Ichigo replied. "Look, I am sorry." Ichigo began, Akira was now sitting next to her, "Sorry for what?" She asked, "For just asking to be taken home the other night." Ichigo whispered, Akira just shrugged, "Look if that is all you wanted to say, then I'm going to go." Akira slowly got up, and began to walk away.

"Really?! You think that is all I wanted to fucking say? You know why I asked to be taken home? Huh? Because I thought if I said yes, come Monday you would deny anything happened like our kiss. You just acted like nothing happened, and made out with Jun. But I kept feeling our kiss against my lips. I kept asking myself, what the hell I did wrong. Do you know how bad, I want to say yes?! But you have no clue. NO clue how bad that hurt when our kiss meant nothing to you." Ichigo stated, Akira walked over to her, and looked into her eyes, "You really think I would deny our relationship?" Akira asked, "You want to know the truth. Do you?" Akira asked, Ichigo nodded, "Yes, I really do." Ichigo replied

"Jun and I were already broken up. I text him when I was running after you. He knew I had feelings for you. So he "broke up" with me. I broke up with him earlier that day. Why? Because I knew I was falling hard for you. When you were with Hisao, and I was with my mother. She knew. My mother knew, that it was you. And she told me to end it with Jun, and be with someone that makes me happy. Jun is with Reika, yes. But my heart...Is wanting you." Akira whispered, as she lowered her eyes, "I want to be with you, Ichigo. And come Monday, I just wouldn't act like nothing happened. I would hold your hand, and walk you to your class. And even kiss you with tongue. That sort of kiss doesn't say friendship." Akira whispered.

"Then kiss me here. In front of all of these people." Ichigo stated, as she just stood there. Akira took another step towards Ichigo. They were now up close and personal. "Right here? In front of everyone?" Akira asked, Ichigo went to say something, but before she could. Akira's lips were on Ichigo's. Ichigo's body went hot, and so did Akira's. Akira dropped her helmet, and began to deepen the kiss with Ichigo. Their tongues flowed like a beautiful dance of the sea. Akira's hand rested against the nape of Ichigo's neck, and Ichigo's arms now wrapped around Akira's neck. Ichigo slowly pulled away and rested her forehead against Akira's, "My answer is yes. I'll be your girl." Ichigo whispered, and Akira smiled ever so softly. They just stood there in the park, now holding each other.

---------------------------------Back Onto Akira's House--------------------------

Akira had taken Ichigo to her house to get some clothes, and then Akira and Ichigo were at her house. "I wanted to ask you something." Ichigo started as she got off Akira's bike, "What's that?" Akira asked, "Why does your mom let people stay with you for weeks when she is gone?" Ichigo asked, "My mom knows how lonely I can get, so she lets people stay with me. Just ya know, Rei, Koji, Dai, and now you." Akira smiled, "Shit." Akira stopped, "I forgot to tell you. Rei is staying tonight and for the next three weeks. I have only two guest rooms. Dai and Koji share one. So, if you want to share one with Rei...." Akira looked as she saw Rei leaning up against her car, "Rei doesn't like people in the same room with her." Rei winked, "Alright, then you can have my room, and I'll take the sofa." Akira stated with a smile.

Rei rolled her eyes, "Wait..Whoa , wait. Are you two together?" She asked as she saw Akira holding Ichigo's hand. Ichigo looked at Akira, as she gulped, "Uh, duh. We are holding each other's hands. So that would only mean, that she is my girl. And I am her's." Akira smiled, and walked with Ichigo inside. Koji and Dai tried to act like they weren't being nosy. But they were spotted, "YES! ME AND ICHIGO ARE TOGETHER!" Akira yelled, and she immediately heard a squeal, and together Ichigo and Akira stated, "Koji." Akira walked with Ichigo upstairs.

"Alright there are new bed sheets on the bed. And you know where the bathroom is. And all that jazz. This is your room for how long you want to stay." Akira stated, "And where are you sleeping?" Ichigo asked as she was feeling bad for taking Akira's room, "Well, there is a den downstairs, with the most comfortable sofa. Seriously, its pretty damn comfortable. And I'll be sleeping there." Akira whispered, "Are you sure?" Ichigo asked, "Yes, I am sure." Akira responded. "Make yourself at home." Akira stated with a smile, and went back downstairs, and began to work on the den.

----------------------------------------Later That Night--------------------------

Everyone was asleep. Koji and Dai were cuddling close in their bed. Rei was so sprawled out. That no one could sleep with her. Akira was fast asleep as she slept on the sofa. And as for Ichigo? She kept waking up. She wasn't so keen on being in a house that she didn't really know why she was like this. Ichigo chewed on her bottom lip. She slowly crawled out of bed, and headed downstairs. She found the den, and walked in. "Akira...Akira..." She whispered nudging her softly, "Mmm, what?" Akira asked, "I can't sleep..." Ichigo whispered. Akira yawned and slowly got off the sofa, "Alright, I'll stay up with you, until you fall asleep." Akira whispered, and began to walk with Ichigo upstairs, and back into her room.

"You sleep naked?!" Ichigo asked, as the moon caressed Akira's nearly naked body, "Shush. People are sleeping. And now, I do wear boyish shorts." Akira smiled. Akira walked to the bed, and let Ichigo slide in. Akira smiled, as she tucked in Ichigo. "I am so tired." Akira whispered, "Then sleep with me." Ichigo suggested, "Are you sure?" Akira asked, Ichigo nodded, "Yes." She whispered ever so softly.

Akira slowly got under the covers. And laid there, "You know...We could always cuddle." Ichigo whispered, "Was this a rouge to get me in bed with you?" Akira asked, "Maybe." Ichigo giggled. "If you don't..." Ichigo was stopped, Akira slowly rolled on her side, and wrapped her arm around Ichigo's thin frame. Ichigo felt warm, and soon they were really close. Ichigo rested her hand against Akira's. Akira and Ichigo fell asleep holding each other.

Only one thing was on Ichigo's mind: "Is this going to be the end? Or will Akira actually show the school we are together?"

Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 2:28 PM
Love it as usual!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 9:42 PM
----------------------------------------Part 7--------------------------------------

Come Monday, Akira was still asleep. Ichigo managed to get out of her arms, as she walked to the bathroom. Ichigo took in a deep breath, as she knew that this would either end today, or a relationship that may blossom into something great. But Ichigo couldn't stop thinking about how she already betrayed her. By acting the kiss was just a huge mistake. So, she was getting really worried. Ichigo got out of the shower, and dried off. She began to get herself ready. By this time, Akira was down stairs, and making everyone breakfast. Koji walked out of the room first.

"Ohayo gozaimasu." Koji stated with a yawn, "Ohayo gozaimasu." Akira stated with a warm smile, "What's for breakfast?" Koji asked, "Well, I was thinking the same we always have." Akira replied, Koji smiled, "Yum, noodles, and eggs! MY favorite. Seriously, you make some good food." Koji whispered with another yawn, "Koji, I am nervous as hell." Akira whispered, Koji looked at her, "Why?" He asked, "Because today I either chicken out, and walk away from Ichigo and pretend that we are not together. Or stand next to her, show off our new relationship." Akira whispered, "Well, you need to follow your heart. If you don't want to with her, then let her down her easily, instead of just walking away. That hurts even worse." Koji stated, "Follow your heart, Akira." Koji repeated. Akira nodded, then watched Koji eat. Ichigo walked down the stairs, and walked to the island where the food sat, "May I?" Ichigo asked, Akira smirked, "You don't have to ask if you can eat." Akira giggled, "I'm going to take a shower." Akira walked back Ichigo and gave her a light kiss on the lips.

Akira was now in the shower, and was ready to explore the day. The only thing that she can thing of was: "Do I go in with Ichigo hand in hand? Or do I walk away? I really like Ichigo. But how will everyone take that I am a lesbian. I am so damn confused." Akira then heard Koji's voice in her head, "Follow your heart." Akira continued to listen to those words over and over again. She took in a deep breath, for after she was done cleaning herself, she stepped out of the shower, and dried off. She then began to get ready for school. She was done with her make-up, and was now in her uniform. Akira skipped merely down the stairs, and saw everyone was ready.

"So, how are we doing this? Am I taking Ichigo to school on my bike, or are we car pooling?" Akira asked, "Well, I can only fit four people in my car." Koji stated, "As well as mine." Rei added, "I guess I'm taking you to school." Akira smiled. Akira walked to her motorcycle, after she ate something. She handed Ichigo her helmet. Akira got on her motorcycle, and helped Ichigo on. They both put on their helmets, "See you all at school." Akira stated.

---------------------------------------Koji's Car------------------------------------

Rei sighed as she sat in the back seat, "I bet you twenty bucks that Akira doesn't go through with it, and bails." Rei stated, "You are on. I have faith in Akira. I know she really likes Ichigo. You can see it in her eyes. I just think she is really nervous. I was when Dai and I went to school for the first time hand in hand." Koji replied, "I agree with Koji. You are on." Dai smiled. Dai looked out the window, and sighed, "I really hope that Akira goes with it. I don't want to see my sister hurt anymore." Dai thought. As they rode to school, they didn't see Akira or Ichigo.

Now they were getting nervous. Did Akira just up and leave Ichigo? Or did Akira tell Ichigo she couldn't do this? Whatever was going on, Koji, Dai, and Rei were really nervous. "Hey baby!" Kyou said with excitement, "Hey, wait where is Akira?" Kyou asked, "I don't know." Rei replied.

------------------------------------Meanwhile------------------------------------

Ichigo was leaning up against Akira. And Akira's hand was against Ichigo's arm. "I want to take a detour." Akira yelled, "Okay!" Ichigo replied. They stopped at the park were Akira asked Ichigo out. Ichigo was now about to throw up, because she was seriously thinking that Akira was going to end their relationship. "Wh..What's up?" Ichigo asked, Akira smiled, "Now, when we walk into school. Do you want my arm around your shoulder? Our fingers intertwined? Or do you want my arm around your shoulder, and our fingers intertwine, because you raised her hand to hold mine?" Akira asked, Ichigo looked at her with a shocked look, "I like the third one." Ichigo blushed.

"Alright, then lets go." Akira whispered, as they rode off to school. Ichigo was still nervous, and now Akira was. She saw the school in the horizon. Once at her normal parking spot. Ichigo got off the bike first then Akira. Akira took in a deep breath, "Here goes nothing." She thought. Akira slowly draped her arm over Ichigo's shoulder, thank goodness Ichigo was a little shorter than Akira. Ichigo let her arm raise a little bit, so her fingers could intertwine with Akira's. Akira slowly began to walk up the stairs with Ichigo. This was seriously now or never. But Akira didn't back out, nor did Ichigo. Once they walked into the school, everyone's jaw dropped, and began to murmur. And of course Akira having a big mouth, so everyone could hear.

"YEAH! THAT'S RIGHT FUCKERS! ICHIGO YAMADA AND I ARE AN ITEM!" Akira screamed, and Ichigo immediately blushed. Akira rubbed Ichigo's hand with her thumb, as they walked down the halls, "So, I am going to walk you to your first class, okay?" Akira asked, and Ichigo nodded, once again blushing. Koji skipped over to Rei, "Twenty bucks for both of us, please." Koji laughed, and Rei was just shocked, so was Kyou, "Whoa whoa, wait. Akira and Ichigo are lesbians?!" Kyou asked, "Eyup!" Dai replied.

As promised Akira walked Ichigo to her first class. Ichigo leaned in and kissed Akira ever so softly, "Thank you." Ichigo whispered, and headed into class. Akira smiled and walked the other way to her class. She felt relieved that she finally could be herself. Only one person hated the idea: Yoichi.

-------------------------------------Finally Fourth Period---------------------------

Akira saw Ichigo walk in, and immediately sit next to her. Ichigo smiled ever so warmly, "Hey baby." Ichigo leaned over and kissed Akira on the cheek, well, was about too before Akira turned her face, and let their lips lock in a soft embrace. "Hey! No PDA. I don't care if you two just announced that you are seeing each other. No PDA in my class!" Mr. Sato stated, as the class went on. Akira couldn't stop looking over at her girlfriend. Akira was getting seriously bored, "Ms. Takahashi?" Mr. Sato asked, "Yes, sensei." Akira replied, "Can you come up here, and show the class how to get this answer?" Akira nodded, then walked up to the front of the class and did the work. And walked back to her seat.

"That is correct." Mr. Sato stated, "Please keep helping, Ms. Yamada. Because she is getting better at her Math." Ichigo smiled too Mr. Sat's words. Akira tapped on her desk softly as she waited for the bell to ring, once the bell rang. Akira got up, and got her back, then extended her hand to Ichigo, and walked her too lunch. Everyone was just shocked, that the two hottest girls were together, and not as a beautiful best friends forever kind of way. But as in, they kiss behind closed doors.

Koji and Dai waved Akira and Ichigo over, "So, how does it feel to be out lesbians?" Koji asked, Akira was the first to speak, "Like a breath a fresh air. I've never been so happy." Akira stated, Ichigo blushed, and softly kissed Akira right below her jaw. Akira sat down, and Ichigo sat in front of her so she could lean into Akira's arms, "Awww, Dai they remind me of us, when were first came out." Koji stated, Dai nodded in agreement. "You two really look cute together." Akira looked over and saw Jun, "And so do you and Reika. Thank you Jun." Akira stated, "For what?" Jun asked, "If I didn't start dating you, and this may seem weird. But if it wasn't for you, I would have never known that I would like girls. And it wasn't for us dating, I wouldn't be with Ichigo." Akira stated, "Well, if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have realized I had feelings for Reika. So, in a way, we balanced each other out." Jun smiled, "Come sit with us." Akira stated, by the time, Ichigo's wrapped her arms around Akira's neck.

"Are you happy?" Akira asked, "More than anything. Can I be honest?" Ichigo asked, "Yes." Akira replied, everyone knew what was about to come out of her mouth. "I was so very scared, that you would walk away from me, and our relationship would have ended. I am sorry, I know I shouldn't think like that, but I was terrified, that I would wake up this morning. And not have anyone holding my hand. You have not a clue how much I like you, Akira. And that kiss, we had in your bedroom. Please do not be mad at me." Ichigo whispered, "Honestly, I was really nervous as well. I was scared on how people would see me, and us. But Koji told me to follow my heart, and my heart lies with you." Akira replied.

-------------------------------------After School---------------------------------

Akira and Ichigo walked to the motorcycle, "What in the hell are we going to do tonight?" Akira asked looking at Ichigo, "Well, we could always watch movies!" Koji exclaimed, "Man you just pop up everywhere!" Akira replied, "I know. Oh, and here." Koji handed Akira a pack of non-filtered Camels. "Wait...You smoke?" Ichigo asked, "Yeah, only when my mom isn't around, she sort of gets pissed at me when I do." Akira replied, "Wait...Is this a problem?" Akira asked, Ichigo shook her head, then lowered her eyes, "Baby, please look at me." Akira whispered, and Ichigo rose her eyes, "If this will bother you, I won't." Akira stated, "Please." Ichigo mustered, Akira handed the pack back to Koji, "I am quitting." Akira stated. Akira got on her bike, then helped Ichigo on, "What do we want to watch?" Akira asked, "Oh, Horror movies!" Koji exclaimed. And Akira of course rolled her eyes.

Akira and Ichigo rode off towards the movie rental place. "Hmm, what to get?" Akira whispered, Akira saw Ju-On, "How about this?" Akira asked, and Ichigo immediately shook her head, "What's wrong? This is an amazing movie." Akira stated, then Ichigo pointed to her eyes, "Wait...Hisao hit you, when you two were watching this?" Akira asked, Ichigo nodded. Akira walked over to her, "Listen, I would and could never hit you. You mean a lot to me, Ichigo. Please believe me, that I would never hurt you." Akira stated, and she hugged Ichigo tightly. Ichigo immediately clung to Akira, "Alright, we can get it." Ichigo smiled, "Really?!" Akira asked with excitement, Ichigo bowed her head fast in a cute way. Akira walked over to the movie and grabbed Ju-On, then Ringu. Then a few others.

"Will we have enough to watch these tonight?" Ichigo asked, "No." Akira replied, "In fact, we may only get through one. That is why I rent them to Sunday." Akira smiled, she handed the movies to Ichigo, then got behind her, and walked like a duck with her to the counter. Ichigo leaned into Akira's embrace. "Just these?" The man at the counter asked, "Yes." Akira replied, he looked up Akira's account. And took her money, "Have a goodnight." He stated, "Arigatou gozaimasu!" Akira exclaimed and walked out with her girlfriend.

----------------------------------Later That Night--------------------------------

Akira was cuddling with Ichigo. Koji with Dai. And Akira managed to get her mother to say yes for Kyou to come over and spend only one night. "Alright, the first movie." Akira clicked play on the DVD remote. Ichigo felt this gentleness with Akira. And Ichigo was wondering if she was ready to truly lose her Virginity. She didn't count the time with Hisao, because the way that went, she wasn't willing. Ichigo kept close to Akira. They continued to watch the movie, and when she saw Kayako come down the stairs, Ichigo immediately pushed her head into Akira's body, "Aww, baby I am here." Akira whispered, as she held Ichigo close.

Koji grinned towards Rei, and winked at her. Ichigo slowly stood, "Baby, can you hit pause? I need to use the bathroom." Ichigo mustered, "Yes, of course." Akira clicked pause and waited for Ichigo, Rei slowly stood, and followed Ichigo. She combed her hair over her eyes. Then waited for Ichigo to get out of the bathroom. Once Ichigo walked out, she made the sound Kayako did in the Ju-On (The Grudge). Immediately, Ichigo screamed loudly. Akira and Dai got up and ran towards her, "Ichigo are you okay?" Akira asked, Ichigo immediately went to Akira and got in her arms, "Really fucking mature, Rei. Damn." Akira stated, "Ah, come on, I was just having fun." Rei replied, "Yeah, yeah."

Akira walked Ichigo back into the living room. Rei got a nasty look from Akira, "Gomen! GOMEN!" Rei apologized. Akira rolled her eyes. About an hour later, the movie was over. And everyone went to their rooms. And Akira went to go too the den, "Akira...Please sleep with me tonight." Ichigo pleaded. "I was going too. I was going to pick up the den, and just sleep with you." Akira whispered.

-----------------------------------Bedtime------------------------------------

Akira was in usual boyish shorts. And Ichigo in a short nightgown. Akira's arm was wrapped around Ichigo's tiny frame, Akira was smiling in her sleep. And Ichigo? She was having a little hard time sleeping due to the movie. She had horror movies. She took in a deep breath. And Akira was now awake. She slowly leaned over, and kissed Ichigo, "Baby, I am here. Come here." Akira whispered, as she pulled Ichigo into her arms more. "Just rest. Please." Akira stated.

Ichigo rested her hand on top of Akira's and smiled. She finally fell asleep. And Akira was already fast asleep. Was this a sign that Akira and Ichigo had found each other by fate, and they were destined to be together? Or was this another false love that both would have to deal with? Only time would tell.

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 1:28 AM
I just love your stories!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 3:16 AM
Thank you, littleweirdo

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 7:58 PM
Welcome! I mean your stories are just wonderful!

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 10:52 AM
I love this *ww*
just one small question, what colour is Ichigo-chan's hair? since you mentioned that Akira-chan has short brown hair I stared wondering.
I love that you've posted yuri tales here on MTS, since I'm in-love with it.
Oh and Koji and Dai are adorable too. *squeals* You are making me enter fangirl-mode way to easily.

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 3:49 AM
Ichigo's hair is...DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

Brown

I am glad that you are liking it, ulrikchen another fan of Yaoi and Yuri, yayayyayayayayayya n.n

And I love Koji and Dai as well. They make me happy. But you know me, gots to have drama EVIL DRAMA! I dunno. It just..Came to mind :P

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 1:12 AM
I always Imagined her like that...

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 4:20 AM
Really? Well, I am glad that you did I guess I want people to imagine her the way they want too. And I am glad that you saw her as a brunette.

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 3:43 PM
Well your stories are amazing and I can easily imagine them.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 5:28 PM
Awww, thank you, Littleweirdo, that means a lot :D

Alchemist
#23 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 7:56 PM
^Heyyy, what's going on with the story about Amalia? Or the one about Raven? I feel left out.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 8:25 PM
>.> Amalia just changed her woman. And Raven...Well, that one you'll have to find out Muahahahaha

Alchemist
#25 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 8:56 PM Last edited by The Creeper : 4th Jul 2012 at 11:04 PM.
You like keeping people in suspense, don't ya?

Page 1 of 2