Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chinese Take-Out King

by daluved1 Posted 8th Mar 2011 at 2:11 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2011 at 6:03 PM by daluved1

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
OMG! excellent idea! Thanks for sharing!

I used this idea. The Fusion Lounge looks lovely tucked just outside the sports/concert stadium in Twinbrook. You did an excellent job with the details on this! Thank you.
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st May 2011 at 7:15 AM
Oh my goodness.. That was a fantastic idea. I too changed to the fusion. This little lot is adorable and so wonderful.. thank you so much. I plopped mine into Forks
Instructor
THANKS POST
#28 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 1:14 PM
This looks great! And seeing as it doesn't serve Asian food, won't setting it to a 'Fusion Lounge' force anyone who visits to arrive in Formal Wear? D: If anyone still knows of a mod that can change the cash register to sell Asian food - That would be great. I love this lot, thanks! :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
You *can* buy food from the register. It's just not Chinese food. It serves things like autumn salad, pancakes, etc.

What did u choose for the type of community? I don't know which one to choose. I just want it to stay as it is instead of changing it into a fusion lounge.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 4:24 PM
I know a city that doesnt have a Chinese Restaurant! China town LOL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 11:22 AM
Great little building.
I have a problem though, took out the counters and cash register and have tried both the dive bar & professional bar in it's place and set the lot type to "fusion bar" but I cannot order interact with the bar as there's no mixologist on the lot.

Any ideas?
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd Sep 2012 at 1:44 AM
Do you put this in under the library folder?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ThePhantomFly---x
So adorable. Very well done.

Can't you just use buydebug to buy a WA register?

I was thinking this exact thing. no fusion lounge formal junk

Thank-you for this cute lot! The best Chinese places are the small ones, haha
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#34 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 3:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kikosimxl
I was thinking this exact thing. no fusion lounge formal junk

The only thing is that the WA food register won't sell "chinese" food, just the standard home world food like hotdogs and pancakes and apple pie.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 11:40 PM
Absolutely perfect! I've been looking for an Asian-themed restaurant/hang-out place to put in my world, but people seem to think bigger is better. I love your work, I'm a big fan!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 8:03 AM
This building looks great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 20th Jan 2014 at 9:42 PM
Thanks so much!!! This is Perfect for my bridgeport
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 1:30 PM
just awesome
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 4th Jun 2016 at 1:49 PM
Very nice, thank you! This will look great in my town
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 10:22 PM
i love this. its beautiful.

but i especially love the soul-sucked look of the cashier in every picture; there she stands. shes 17 and works for her family because she has to. daydreaming of graduating high school with her parent imposed 4.0 gpa.....oh how she longs for the freedom of the college her parents also chose for her....because ANYTHING is better than this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 9th Mar 2019 at 7:20 AM
Years later and I'm still using this little gem! I change the decor a little in every world I install it in so it always seems like a new place. It's so tiny so there is always room! The Late Night tip about changing the register and lot type makes it even better!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 10:37 PM
Beautiful!
Page 2 of 2