Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ellen Page

by dutch Posted 10th Sep 2011 at 2:43 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2011 at 3:13 PM by dutch

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 9:45 AM
Very accurate with the looks. I almost didn't notice you did a split pic. lol
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Mar 2012 at 11:00 PM
I would love to download her, but I cannot get the darn skintone because of retarded people who require you to answer pointless questions to register. "What is the capital of Assyria?" I don't give a crap, I just want the dang skintone. Screw the Monty Python references in Garden of Shadows AND More Awesome Than You.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 10:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HinataObsession
I would love to download her, but I cannot get the darn skintone because of retarded people who require you to answer pointless questions to register. "What is the capital of Assyria?" I don't give a crap, I just want the dang skintone. Screw the Monty Python references in Garden of Shadows AND More Awesome Than You.

I cannot get the skin tone either and I'm registered. I keep getting this message.

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 3:34 PM
One of my favorite actors now if only there was a Joseph Gordon-Levitt Sim for her I would be so happy! :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 11:10 PM
Can you provide a direct link to the download from Garden of Shadows. The login process is tedious. I hate these sites that require Monty Python quotes or other references to login.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 6:39 PM
You are so talented at creating unique Sims. I wish I had your skill for making celebrity Sims! Brilliant job, I love her!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 1:18 AM
Wow, I don't know how this isn't featured. This looks exactly like Ellen Page, great job! I'm still learning how to make eyes look the same as peoples in real life...Amazing job!!!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Feb 2015 at 1:52 PM
How do we get the hoodie? It says I wasn't invited to a blog when I click the link.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 11:53 PM
Sexy job on the cans.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 4th May 2015 at 12:17 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 5:00 AM
I can't download the skin. I keep getting this message:
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Any solution?
Test Subject
#37 Old 29th Oct 2021 at 11:40 PM
This sim didn't age well. LOLOL
Field Researcher
#38 Old 19th Nov 2022 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saphyredragon
This sim didn't age well. LOLOL

Field Researcher
#39 Old 21st Nov 2022 at 11:35 PM
I found the hair is any one is still interested.

https://darkccfinds.tumblr.com/tagged/foldereastore

it's a retexture, but it's there if you click "download", all the hairs should be alphabetical order, and the hair is called EP3UpdoFan.

Your welcome! ^_^
Page 2 of 2