Replies: 485 (Who?), Viewed: 150641 times.
Page 20 of 20
Scholar
#476 Old 6th Jan 2021 at 5:53 PM
I started watching Queen's Gambit this morning based on a friend's suggestion. Now about half way through episode 3 but I'm not sure how I feel about it just yet? There's something vaguely uncomfortable about it though
Mad Poster
#477 Old 10th Jan 2021 at 3:11 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 10th Jan 2021 at 3:35 AM.
The more I subscribe to streaming services, the more I feel I am building a cable package.

Lately, watching MythBusters from the very beginning on discovery+

Yes, you may remember I had a crush on Grant.
Yes, I'm aware of his death in July 2020.
Yes, I tried grieving but my mother thought I was sad for some inane reason and tried stopping my grieving.
No, I didn't enroll in robotics to build a town full of people I adore(d)

I rather watch the show for the pleasantries of engineering.

P.S. I also am watching on hulu...
The Masked Singer
The Masked Dancer

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Test Subject
#478 Old 12th Jan 2021 at 2:36 PM
Started watching Alice in Borderlands, this is really good.
Scholar
#479 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 12:24 AM
angine - I was thinking of watching Alice in Borderland, thanks, I might try it.

I've just finished watching Paranormal on Netflix and I loved it, it was absolutely amazing! Best thing I've watched in a long time! Be warned though, it does get sad in parts, you will need some tissues!

The last thing before that I really loved was Ghost Wars.

I just watched AJ and the Queen too, that was good and quite fun to watch.

I also watched the Haunting of Bly Manor and the Haunting of Hill House, they were both really good, but I preferred the Haunting of Bly Manor out of the two.

I don't really mind American actors doing British accents that much (at least they're trying, and it must be difficult), but it really annoys me when they have characters who are supposed to be British, but are using American words, such as 'trunk' instead of 'boot' or 'mad at' instead of 'cross with' - it must be in the script, so just shows lack of effort on the part of the writers, in my opinion.
Instructor
#480 Old 5th Feb 2021 at 11:53 PM
Рожденная звездой
Born (to be) a star
A Polish-born University of Leningrad student Klaudia (Marina Aleksandrowa) has a beautiful voice. When a student Paweł Aleksandrowicz (Igor Petrenko) heard her sing, he wanted her in his student choir, which he wanted tob send to a Moscow festival. Although very shy at the beginning, she agrees to join the choir and then her staggering singing career began. The two fall in love eventually.
Instructor
#481 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 3:55 PM
I'm currently rewatching all of Black Mirror. Am at the end of season 4 now.

I am Error.
Test Subject
#482 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 8:42 PM
Started Line of Duty (season 1), a few 'that would never happen' moments but really enjoyed it.
Test Subject
#483 Old 8th Jul 2021 at 7:20 PM
I'm rewatching Bteaking Bad
Mad Poster
#484 Old 21st Jul 2021 at 1:42 AM
Trying to get through the entirety of The Office US.

Mad Poster
#485 Old 23rd Jul 2021 at 10:06 PM
Just finished watching Sweet Tooth on Netflix. It was pretty good!

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#486 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 4:28 AM
Rewatching Sailor Moon Classic (Season 1, 1990s Season).

The Australian season 1, volume 1 release of the 2010s dub added episode 24 "Naru's Tears: Nephrite Dies for Love" to the first set of episodes on disc.

Here in the States, as the first season of the series was 46 episodes long, it was evenly divided into 23 episodes per half.

Page 20 of 20