Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted - another athletic guy MESH

by marvine Posted 12th May 2005 at 6:40 PM - Updated 31st May 2005 at 8:52 AM by marvine

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th May 2005 at 7:59 PM
here is my favorit he looks a little bit like myself
Screenshots
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th May 2005 at 9:16 PM
When will you make a bodybuilder mesh? I would love that! Please make it soon. And I've converted a lot of the maxis clothing to this body type already, so he has a full wardrobe, but the clothing can get a little tight and boring...
Instructor
Original Poster
#28 Old 14th May 2005 at 9:52 PM
:jaw: Don't take it bad, but it's almost frightening, I never saw this in RL... This must mean LOTS of work!

AuntJean, you're welcome, feel free to have your wicked way with him
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:19 PM
i put the meshes in downloads folder but they dont show up when i try to create a sim why?
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th May 2005 at 11:43 PM
This is happening to me too..
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th May 2005 at 10:32 AM
I think you are a genius I know you can make it!
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 15th May 2005 at 10:36 AM
Craigst and Heavensnight, the only reason I can fathom is that you didn't install the clothing, you need at least one outfit for each mesh to have them show up.

Let me know how it goes!
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 15th May 2005 at 10:41 AM
Arnold, you're sweet!

I'm certainly not a genius, but I'm starting to think it might be fun to give it a try - first I need to find pics, because I'm not familiar with that body style.

The remaining issue is the skintone, it would need whole different highlightings and I'm not too skillful with this yet...
Test Subject
#34 Old 15th May 2005 at 10:58 AM
and dont forget the dimples!
Test Subject
#35 Old 15th May 2005 at 11:03 AM
he will probably be the most popular Sims-guy all over the world! PERHAPS EVEN PRESIDENT
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 15th May 2005 at 11:13 AM
Then I want him to be smart, open-minded and compassionate
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th May 2005 at 12:47 PM
like his creator?
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th May 2005 at 3:13 PM
ditto. I think you've made the best muscular guy yet. No offense to anyone else, but...you're really great at making meshes!
Test Subject
#39 Old 15th May 2005 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marvine
Arnold, you're sweet!

I'm certainly not a genius, but I'm starting to think it might be fun to give it a try - first I need to find pics, because I'm not familiar with that body style.

The remaining issue is the skintone, it would need whole different highlightings and I'm not too skillful with this yet...

You don't need to make a new skin for it, the mesh would be just fine. But I dunno where to find any pics.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 16th May 2005 at 4:42 PM
:howdy: Hello :howdy:
More than only one man puts, thii, super behind work there, has already pair of in Recoloriert, which I would still wish myself that it for young Adult,please ask, in Jeanslook a Mesh would give then was I complete lucky!!!
Many thank you for your work!!! :bump: :gidea: :wow:
Greetings all :-)

I´am Happy to be a Member ... .-))
Instructor
Original Poster
#41 Old 16th May 2005 at 7:57 PM
Cinderella, I prefer not to make it available for young adults myself because I don't have Uni, and I wouldn't be able to test it...

But you should take a look at THIS THREAD, Fairygurl has posted a great tutorial about changing age and gender for clothing, the manip is quite simple in Simpe. You shouldn't have problems, since the adults and young adult default meshes don't differ much, if they do. Let me know how it works!

Tonight I'm letting my eyes have some rest, but I'm working on the open shirt + jeans outfit - and wondering if I keep the boots or not. And if you make recolors, I'd be glad to see them... I'm happy this mesh starts a life on his own!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 16th May 2005 at 9:12 PM
:howdy: Hello :howdy:
make me happy you me answered, at the enormous make happy me already it to it work with Jeans!!! JÄÄ
very gladly I show you pair of in of my Recolorierten things hopefully please it you (all) like me!!!
Thank-beautifully for the left to it I probably still work must, how functioned with that that it other sexes form - like one that makes and very gladly lets I then know exact for you! :howdy:
Thank again for your time!
Greetings

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 18th May 2005 at 1:22 PM
a big thx to...
Hello to all,

I started a comparison:
I placed the Meshes of the following Mod the windshield frame section Usern in form and appearance opposite!

faeriegurl (Mesh - Muscelman)
marvine (athletic guy Mesh)
The clothes are of artemistha and from sgoobysnacks29

thank you first times for the very good Meshes and the ingenious clothes. I did not make new Meshes from it - only for Recoloriert. It is not much difference, only with marvines Mesh is somewhat more narrowly and naturally male starting from the hip (see picture)

Thank you - makes further in such a way: -)))
Screenshots

Instructor
#44 Old 18th May 2005 at 2:16 PM
Thankyou for these
Instructor
Original Poster
#45 Old 18th May 2005 at 6:49 PM Last edited by marvine : 18th May 2005 at 6:52 PM.
Blondecrystal, you're welcome! I had much fun with it

Cinderella, thanks for the pics! It's nice to see him in different outfits! As far as I can tell, you did a good job with the recolors. And these boxer-briefs are lovely :D

You know, this isn't a contest between meshers... It's Faerygurl who made me want to give it a try, she's such an enthusiastic and inventive mesher! Her muscle man was made in answer to a request from me and other people, and I really appreciate this, as well as her work.

In fact, when I first tried Brianna's tutorial about body meshes, I didn't think I'd come up with anything worth sharing, so I just made a mesh that was interesting for me... And I'm glad if it is for other people too!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 21st May 2005 at 7:30 PM
Very nice mesh! :D
Forum Resident
#47 Old 21st May 2005 at 9:54 PM
Wow sexy guy thank you for all your hard work. I will test these too soon. Thanks again. Make more for them the other clothing too. Nice job. Like to see in the seperates too and formals. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 29th May 2005 at 12:49 PM Last edited by Cinderella2005 : 29th May 2005 at 1:19 PM.
another pictures...young adults and more
hallo :howdy: ,

see my new picture ... linkgo and see the new pictures

#49 Old 31st May 2005 at 4:14 PM
i can download and install the first 3 files, but when i click on the others i get a server error message. anyone else have this problem? please tell me what i should do cos i would love this guy in my game. great work marvine!
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 31st May 2005 at 5:09 PM
Razza, I just tried to dowload these files, it works but takes some time (skintones are heavy files); maybe you should try again later. Anyway, the meshes will work without them.

Glad you like my work! I put some more clothes for download in another thread, the link is in the first post.
Page 2 of 5