Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted - another athletic guy MESH

by marvine Posted 12th May 2005 at 6:40 PM - Updated 31st May 2005 at 8:52 AM by marvine

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 2:22 AM
yes....
Scholar
#77 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 1:46 PM
gorgeous - thanks
Test Subject
#78 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 2:32 PM Last edited by karvoo : 22nd Jun 2005 at 2:44 PM. Reason: Added link to pics and changed email
Default request
great job with the mesh! I don't know if this is possible or not, but can someone make a mesh for a male adult that doesnt have his left arm? If your woundering why im asking this wierd question, its because im a Def Leppard fan and i made the band on the sims 2, but i wanna make Rick Allen, the drummer, with only one arm like he does in real life. If there is any possible way to do that with clothes or body meshes, please tell me. my email is karvoo@hotmail.com oh, and heres some of his pics, its my MSN page by the way. http://spaces.msn.com/members/Karvo...t&_c=photoalbum
Instructor
Original Poster
#79 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 11:09 AM
Simjocks, you didn't hijack my thread! Sorry if I sounded accusing, I never meant to, and it's nice to get to know other people's work! Yours look good, and I intend to try it in game.

Of course, if there's a rule about this, it's because some people went too far, but once again you didn't - my threads are fairly open, though it's generally not recommended to use the forum as a chat room...

You should consider a link to you site in your signature and a thread on the site advertising forum anyway, so everybody could know about it...
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 11:15 AM
Karvoo,

It's doable though it needs editing every clothing mesh you intend to use and his arm would grow back when naked, but your sim would still use both arms in objects related animations...
Test Subject
#81 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 4:14 PM
Default Rick Allen Request
hmmmm. i would still like it, it would be neat to make him with only his right arm like in real life. I mean, if someone could do that, then i would download it but I can't make it myself as I don't have the program and dont have any idea on how it works. I only have three outfits for him I even use, because for swimsuit, underware, pj's, and workout are all the same, it's just a pair of shorts i made like the ones he wore in let it go, rock of ages, etc. the ones with the british flag on it. then i have the everyday, and formal wich are both diffrent. if you or anyone can make it with the three diffrent clothes i use, i would really appreciate it. i wouldnt mind him having his left arm back in the shower. it would be a little wierd, yet funny. and about how it would look with object related animations, i dont care.........
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 24th Jun 2005 at 9:07 PM
Default Thank you
Definately a drool-worthy body.
Not to be a biatch, but can we have a green skin too? I'd love to have a hunky, dumb as a box-of-rocks, alien football jock on campus...

Gillian
Test Subject
#83 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 11:23 PM
That is awesome know I can can have a relastic body now.
Test Subject
#84 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 10:36 AM Last edited by JBoxM : 21st Jul 2005 at 10:46 AM.
I downloaded this, but where can I find it in my game??? I also downlaoded all the clothes, but when I made a new, adult sim, I could't find it. WHere can you find it and maybe somebody knows how to fix it. Thanks!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#85 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 6:07 PM
JBoxM, I'm not sure what the problem is...
If you downloaded both the meshes and the recolors, the leather jacket should appear in the everyday (full body) and formal outfits, the white undies in everyday and underwear, the red briefs in underwear and bath suits. Make sure that they aren't located at the end of your catalogs...

Good luck!
Test Subject
#86 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 10:06 PM
Thank's great work!!!
Test Subject
#87 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 2:22 AM
Default clothes
I tried to change some of my skins to match the buff mesh. I have the bodybuilder and I also wanted to exchange some of the skins with this buff version. It did not go well at all. Has anyone made anymore clothes for him? He is my fit guy. The maxis fit is my skinny. The bodybuilder is the big guns.
Thanks,
Instructor
Original Poster
#88 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 7:36 AM
Smingus, there's a link more more clothing at the bottom of the first post. I hope you find what you need.
Test Subject
#89 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 1:59 AM
Uhm...I downloaded everything there...and a few open shirts,I think, and only the underwear and brown jacket suits show up. x_x;
Instructor
Original Poster
#90 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 12:01 PM
Moru, maybe you should try to delete and re-download the files - making sure you have all the meshes and at least one recolor for each one... As far as I know, there are no issues with this clothing, it was thoroughly tested.
Test Subject
#91 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 2:54 PM
This is a great body mesh!
Test Subject
#92 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 1:53 PM
Excellent Job!
Thank you for Another Athletic guy. Is it possible to get a barbie style nude of him for all clothing catagories? Thanxs!
Instructor
Original Poster
#93 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 8:29 AM
Lolipop, you're right... I'll make this as soon as I find the time, but then I'll propably have to post it on the adult forum - along with real nude mesh linked skintones.
Test Subject
#94 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 2:48 AM
This is still my favourite mesh, I love it so much! Thank you again Marvine! :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#95 Old 1st Aug 2005 at 8:01 AM
... And I'm glad for that, Hemi2k! In fact, this mesh suits my taste more than the other, and I'll find the time someday to make more stuff for it.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 3:02 AM
This is wonderful. Thanks so much! I can't wait to bring a few of these guys into my game...
Test Subject
#97 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 4:08 AM
Sorry i don't wanna sound completely retarded but im new to MTS2 and i would like to know how to view the adult forums im always hearing about
Thanks alot...
Instructor
Original Poster
#98 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 10:46 PM
Cateran, you can access that part of the forums if you're above 18 and fill in your user info.
Field Researcher
#99 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 11:30 PM Last edited by Nick : 3rd Sep 2005 at 12:54 AM.
marvine , Glad to hear you haven't forgot him. He is my favorite also. When someone has some free time and we are back into making new clothing for him, how about a pair of loose boxers shorts?
What's up with everything having to fit tightly on these guys? lol
#100 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 9:41 AM
Hi all!! I am am interested in Getting one too! BUT the site didnt work... Help!!
Page 4 of 5