Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 1:22 PM
Default Hobby Mods
I found some of the things I was looking for in the this topic: https://modthesims.info/t/529499
but unfortunately since it is an old topic, so many links are 404 now.

I'm looking for these 3 things related to hobbies:
1- Regardless of my sim's personality, I want to determine my Sims' predestined hobby myself.
2- I just want the predestined hobby to increase, not to increase the others, or even if it does, the secret club should not be opened (or the magazine spam)
3- The mod/hack that determines which hobbies will increase or not. For example, while a sim's sports and games hobby increases, others are closed.

Thanks in advance and if my english sucks please pardon me :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jul 2022 at 9:44 PM
1- Regardless of my sim's personality, I want to determine my Sims' predestined hobby myself.
Predestined Hobby Adjuster (Lot Debugger also works for this)
2- I just want the predestined hobby to increase, not to increase the others, or even if it does, the secret club should not be opened (or the magazine spam)
No Hobby Stalkers
3- The mod/hack that determines which hobbies will increase or not. For example, while a sim's sports and games hobby increases, others are closed.
I don't know anything for this one. Perhaps you'll just have to remove the enthusiasm yourself.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Jul 2022 at 11:06 PM
If you want no hobby increase in any other hobby but the OTH you should be able to use Boolprop to remove any points. You will have to keep at it though as eating will give them some culinary enthusiasm.

The hobby jar ^ will show the hobby or change the hobby, that is my preferred mod for that.

The no hobby stalkers only stops the npcs from turning up at your sims house, it does not stop them getting hobby cards, again this happens when you leave and let the enthusiasm build, don't let it build and they won't get a card.

There is no mod that will stop them gaining enthusiasm in all things that they try. Again best bet is simply to remove it with boolprop.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 9:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aileena
Predestined Hobby Adjuster (Lot Debugger also works for this)

Batbox will do it too.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Batbox will do it too.

That's exactly what I wrote in my post
Mad Poster
#6 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 3:46 PM
I didn't see Batbox.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity