Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 6:44 PM
Default Community lot travel mod...
Can anyone point me to a mod/hack that will allow Sims to travel to community lots by either/or taxi and walking? IE, a Sim takes a taxi to a community gym and then can WALK across the street to the diner for lunch rather than having to call a taxi. To what? Make a U turn and drop them off on the other side of the street? Have searched thru Google and found nothing but attempts at lot sync mods. If anyone knows of such a mod please point me to it. Many thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th Jul 2022 at 11:29 PM Last edited by Phantomknight : 19th Jul 2022 at 11:36 PM. Reason: ETA links & mod info
I don't think you'll find that combo exactly. Chris Hatch does have a bus mod and a subway mod, which should let you arrive on a lot one way, and exit another way, iirc. But I don't think there was a mod for taxis, since the game already has one. And with the regular game mechanics, the way sims enter and exit the lot must be the same.

ETA: I was able to get on my desktop so I can copy paste the mod info:

You can find the mods here.

"Thinking of you, wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend." - Kingdom Hearts

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
aka Kelyns | she/her
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2022 at 5:30 PM
Default Many thanks...
Thanks for the link to those Mods, Phantomknight. I will give them a try, possibly better than a Sim having to get a taxi to cross the street!

You can find the mods here.[/QUOTE]