Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2022 at 4:19 AM
Default Select where to move after marriage
Just wanted to ask if somebody knows if there's a mod that allows you to choose to which house the sims will move after marriage. I don't like the idea of the sim that you're not controlling automatically moving in to your house, cause sometimes i like the other sims house better and i know i can move them to the other house after the marriage but if im not wrong, the house will be empty since the other sim supposedly moved in with the furniture of the other house. This thing annoys me so if soemone knows a mod to choose the house please help me. xx <3
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2022 at 11:34 AM
I used to just add the guy to his girl bff's home before they started to romance each other and theystarted living together as roommantes before becoming a couple though I had to get a marriage last name chooser because what I really want is the choice of last name taken when they get married as the guy sometomes is an only chile or only had a brother and the girl had two sisters.They'll rake n his family name in those cases though they'll take her last name if he's got two sisters to continue his family name.
I'd advise just loading the household of the sim to be moved out of their home and have them get packed up to move then evict them if they live alone.They can be joiniing the other sim's household before getting married if they're already bff's or best friends and romance is about to start though some interactions would usually wait for after marriage.I would have the sim moving in get a few things packed if they don't live alone like they live with theri parents and they can find own place and move out that way if they're the only one leaving.