Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"New Roman" Hair for Males (All Ages!) *UPDATED*

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 13th Oct 2006 at 10:19 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 8:04 PM by HystericalParoxysm

129 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 124 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 3:20 PM Last edited by macboy17 : 13th Oct 2006 at 3:52 PM. Reason: Needed more complements
WOW!!! AWSOME... these are totaly cool!

I had to add this: I just got back from testing this in game and I am totaly amazed how good this looks. You did a A+ five star job on this. I can't thank you enough... it's creations like this that keep my game going!
#27 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:09 PM
Its so perfect wow you amaze me with every thing new you come up with thanks alot.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#28 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:20 PM
This is so great! I definitely agree about males needing more simple, versatile hairstyles, so thank you very much for sharing!
Field Researcher
#29 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:24 PM
Can't shtop drooling... Be bach lather, when ah am coherent

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#30 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:25 PM
It's a nice hair but it's making the game hiccup.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 4:41 PM
Hail Caesar! Hail HystericalParoxysm!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:39 PM
Love this hair! Course I love everything you make. It's nice to see some sexy short hairstyles for men! Thanks so much for your hard work!!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:42 PM
i love this hair style!! WOW I always wanted a hair like this to my boys. Thanx, millions of thanx!!!!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:46 PM Last edited by Stimy : 13th Oct 2006 at 5:55 PM.
I only see the mesh file download. Where are the rest?

Oh no... you removed the highres ones...

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:51 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 13th Oct 2006 at 6:09 PM.
maxon - I doubt it was this hair doing it - the textures were a bit big but if my computer, which doesn't even HAVE a graphics card, just a RAM-stealing chip with delusions of grandeur, can run it without any hiccups or slowdowns, I think someone trying to run the game on an Etch-a-Sketch could run it without any problems. Nonetheless, I have resized the textures primarily for quicker downloads - redownload and all should be well.

Stimy - Probably loaded the thread just as I was replacing the recolours with new, smaller files. Should be fine now. Edit: Oh criminy, someone actually LIKED the high res ones? I just can't win. Argh. Okay, give me a minute - I'll host those and link to them so I'm not using MTS2's bandwidth for my texture snobbery. Edit in the second: Bleh, okay, the big versions are now on my bandwidth and linked in the post. Go nuts. :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 5:58 PM
This is so great! Thank you! I was looking for something like this earlier this week, in order to make a Sim based upon a real guy. This would do the trick!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:18 PM
I am soooo in love with this hair! Thanks so much, it's wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:26 PM
*hugs*

Thanks for making these amazing textures available again!
They look amazing in the game.

MATY is the most childish and the most hostile site I've ever come in contact with.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:34 PM
Another fantastic hair from you. My sim guys never go bald anymore thanks to you. :D
#40 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 6:38 PM
ah, finally!! I've been waiting for this male hair style!!!!!!! thanks so much! it's great! :P

If at first you don't succeed, then you shouldn't try skydiving
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#41 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 9:04 PM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 13th Oct 2006 at 9:14 PM.
This is one of those downloads that you didn't know how much you needed it until you saw it. I don't know how many Sims I have that NEED this for their "characters" to be complete in my game. Thank you! It looks great; 5 Stars.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 10:25 PM
I love all your hair styles for guys they look so good,thanks
Forum Resident
#43 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 11:03 PM
THis is great! Men really need more hairstyles.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#44 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 11:11 PM Last edited by fanseelamb : 14th Oct 2006 at 12:16 AM. Reason: i tipe good
Oh HP, the textures look wonderful!! Especially the light colours. This is the exact style one of my boys needs ...and it looks nicer than any other versions I've seen. Yay!! I *would* be a texture snob, but probably wouldn't notice any difference on this computer. So thanks for the smaller files too. :D
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#45 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 11:13 PM
I'm a total texture snob, thanks for keeping the high res versions available <3
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 11:20 PM
Ohhhh, this is so wonderful. I'm so excited I could jig. I've been hoping someone would come up with something like this.. its a classic cut and SO sexy

Runway clothing for your sims Doursim
Test Subject
#47 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 11:26 PM
YAY! Finally, a sensible hairstyle for males. It's great, thanks a lot.
Instructor
#48 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 11:48 PM
Great job as always HP! I love how your hairstyles will look good omn females too.But i would not have used a black model for those four light colours, very cool though

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 12:35 AM
Thanks I love that look its nice.
Instructor
#50 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 1:39 AM
The textures on this look so great, I can't help but be a texture snob. I love this mesh too. Simplicity rocks. Guys who spend more than 10 minutes of time on their hair in the morning aren't really my type, lol.
Page 2 of 6