Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Potty for Planters

by buggybooz Posted 4th Sep 2007 at 12:17 PM - Updated 15th Jan 2009 at 9:53 AM by buggybooz

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
#26 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 4:48 AM
Thank you, I really love these! :D
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 10:21 PM
I love garden items - these are beautiful! Thanks - excellent job!

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Instructor
#28 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 10:40 PM
I love your creations. Thank you for sharing.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Alchemist
#29 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 10:57 PM
Very beautiful realistic plant pots.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 12:46 AM
This is AWSOME!!!! Thank you, it's perfect for the winter garden I've just build! Thanks!!!

Vivat nostra civitas Mod The Sims 2, vivat, crescat, floreat!
Instructor
#31 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 1:32 AM
Awesome, I can always use more realistic plants/ pots for my game. Great Job, thank you!!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 2:41 AM
Awesome! I love these, I love all your stuff... 10th upload huh? Where's your journal!?

Subtle In Spades
Field Researcher
#33 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 3:31 AM
Fantastic job! Thanks. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 3:56 AM
Beautiful beautiful pots! The textures are awesome. Thanks for all the hard
work you put into making these. I am so glad to have these to use in my gardens.
Thank you
Instructor
#35 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 3:05 PM
These garden pots are so beautiful. I love to garden in "real" life.
I really appreciate being able to introduce your work into my sim gardening world too.
Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with the rest of us.
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 5:27 PM
very neat, thank you

Quote:
If it's just us, it seems like an awful waste of space
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 9:39 PM
OMG! I lurve it! <3
Thanx x
Field Researcher
#38 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 2:24 PM
Outstanding...! So real! Thanxs a million
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 2:27 AM
Just beautiful! Thank you for sharing them!
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 4:50 AM
Wow! They are gorgeous!
Thank you very much!!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 6:34 PM
These look so pretty! Thanks for sharing.

Alia vel Margierytka
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:38 PM
wow so life like i love the pot detail must have taken you ages thanks for this............this will certainly brighten up my garden can it go indoors ?
Theorist
#43 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:56 AM
awesome thanks!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:16 AM
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 10:36 AM
Thank you, the're beautyful. I arrange them together, some with and some without plants, just like my own garden but my sims use the planters as a table they put every empty coffiecup on top of them, it looks odd. The long walk with the cup to the planters is annoying but i'll keep using them because the're lovely and thanks for sharing.
Instructor
Original Poster
#46 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 8:17 PM Last edited by buggybooz : 10th Sep 2007 at 5:33 PM.
Obviously if I hear from other users that they are having a problem I will act on it pretty quickly but so far I have not had any other complaints.

Thankyou all for the wonderful response and I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who is potty for planters. Happy gardening
Field Researcher
#47 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 1:53 AM
I have to share a joke at my own expense. The title of this thread, "Potty for Planters" has been puzzling me for days. It just didn't make any sense. Then last night, as I was on the verge of falling asleep, it suddenly came to me. You meant potty as in "crazy," so the title meant "Crazy for Planters." I was reading potty as "toilet," meaning "Toilets for Planters." I'd actually read the text through twice trying to figure out if the planters could be used as toilets! No wonder it hadn't made any sense!

My crazy interpretation aside, this is a lovely creation, and I look forrward to using them in-game -- as planters!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Instructor
Original Poster
#48 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 5:14 AM
Funny how we all see things quite differently...that idea had not crossed my mind although now that you've mentioned it I'm pretty sure you're not the only one who was or is thinking that and I'm wondering if these have been placed in a bathroom for such a purpose.

Thankyou very much for sharing that, I guess the joke is on me and I'm going to have to think twice before I come up with my next title - so much for word play .
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Sep 2007 at 7:29 AM
So wonderful!!!! I love variety...maybe too much. Is 10 gigs of custom content in my downloads folder too much you think? LOL Thank you for a very lovely creation!!

"If you don't think women are explosive, try dropping one!" ~ Anonymous
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 1:37 AM
I just love whole garden set it reminds time I help my Nan in her garden thank you
Page 2 of 3