Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Emily * Porcelain Doll Child

by kamikitten Posted 5th Feb 2008 at 11:43 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2009 at 1:31 AM by kamikitten

304 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 271 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 13
Scholar
#51 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 10:17 AM
Er...I was always a bit of a Wednesday Addams type of kid with my dolls. So I guess it's no surprise when I saw this beautiful Sim I thought, oh my gosh she would be PERFECT for the part of Claudia if I ever decide to revist the Anne Rice characters in Interview with a Vampire. Sorry to be morbid about your lovely creation. I guess I'm a bit of a mess, having been raised by a dad who was a rabid horror story fanatic. Anyway, she's beautiful and the reason I thought of Claudia, a child vampire stuck that way forever, is that I noticed the teen and adult versions still retain the childlike appearance, which would serve well in an Anne Rice scenario.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#52 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 10:21 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Feb 2008 at 2:51 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
OMG shes sooooo sweet!!!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 10:22 AM
awww so cute :D

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#54 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by summersong86
Er...I was always a bit of a Wednesday Addams type of kid with my dolls. So I guess it's no surprise when I saw this beautiful Sim I thought, oh my gosh she would be PERFECT for the part of Claudia if I ever decide to revist the Anne Rice characters in Interview with a Vampire. Sorry to be morbid about your lovely creation. I guess I'm a bit of a mess, having been raised by a dad who was a rabid horror story fanatic. Anyway, she's beautiful and the reason I thought of Claudia, a child vampire stuck that way forever, is that I noticed the teen and adult versions still retain the childlike appearance, which would serve well in an Anne Rice scenario.

Hey! I'm a horror movies freak too! And I love Anne Rice books, 'Vampire Lestat' is my favourite from the series and I can see Emily as Claudia so, if you'd ever make her, let me know, ok? I'd love to see her as a vampire girl ^^

Thanks again to all of you for the sweet comments!

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 10:31 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Feb 2008 at 2:50 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
awww... she looks so heartbreaking cute!! but at the same time very sad and hopeless... but I will make her happy with my other sims!!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 10:32 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Feb 2008 at 2:50 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
My current sim theme is prehistoric (ala simstones), but I'm determined to find a way to fit this beautiful little darling into my game..
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
#57 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 10:40 AM
This just made me go 'Awww' :lovestruc She is truly special,thank you!
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 11:02 AM
This is the most adorable little thing... ever.

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#59 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 11:41 AM
awww..im such a sucker for the pouty face.

thank you for sharing. emily is beyond adorable.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 12:06 PM
She is so adorable, I just had to haver her! You are so very thoughtful to share such an adorable girl with the simming community. I congradulate you, and hope to see more of your wonderful creations.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 12:07 PM
Wow, she is the cutest little girl!! I have to say how talented you are, absolutely amazing to be able to create this beautiful girl. I also wish to thank you so much for including as much of the content as possible, I happen to have the mesh for the hair and was delighted the rest was included with her.

Thank you so much kamikitten, you are a treasured artist here

Dooglebear
Test Subject
#62 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 1:14 PM
Emily is so cute, I loved her! She's perfect! Thanks!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#63 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 1:45 PM
Wow this has got to be one of the most adorable simmies I have ever seen! Thanks so much for creating her and sharing

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Scholar
#64 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 2:32 PM
So incredibly cute Ina :D
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 2:35 PM
Aww, she is so adorable!
I never download sims, but i just MUST download this so perfect doll!
Thank you very, very, very much! ;*
Test Subject
#66 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 3:33 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Feb 2008 at 6:10 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Wow. Looks nice. It kind of reminds me of Rozen Maiden. Especially Hina Ichigo and all of her pink bows.

"But it's too late to realize you've made mistakes..."-McFly
Test Subject
#67 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 4:26 PM
I can't d/l it, it says the file is corrupt
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 4:32 PM
Bleh, I just felt the dust brushed off my soul... *shudders at the maternal feelings rushing through me*

Damnit, you should be able to print sims off in 3D so you can hug them. :P
sugarfree sugarette
Original Poster
#69 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chmaine
I can't d/l it, it says the file is corrupt

It is not, download again.

"If it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing."
Test Subject
#70 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 5:02 PM
I know just what I'm going to do!! When I put her in my game, I'm going to put her in the adoption agency so my favorite Elder couple who could never have children can raise her

Thank you soooo much!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 5:31 PM
Abso;utely gorgeous...and her dress is incredible!
Test Subject
#72 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 5:36 PM
Default Downloading Corrupt
Quote: Originally posted by chmaine
I can't d/l it, it says the file is corrup...t

SOmetimes that's the fault of the downloading software..if you ahven't updated it to a current version sometimes that will happen...also sometimes if your connection is slow or MTS2 is very busy something will frop from teh dowload in process and you'll get that message... :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 5:48 PM
Absolutely precious! Thank you
Test Subject
#74 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 6:09 PM
I collect porcelain dolls and just love your Emily. I only have one problem the file says it is corrupt, hope I can download it later. Thanks so much.
Forum Resident
#75 Old 7th Feb 2008 at 6:16 PM
She is absolutely adorable. I love the face filled with expression.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Page 3 of 13