Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Watch TV from all chairs

by MogHughson Posted 29th Nov 2011 at 4:44 PM - Updated 29th Nov 2011 at 11:24 PM by MogHughson

206 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 154 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#201 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 4:25 PM
One issue I've noticed is in some houses the sim sits not only in the furthest chair from the TV but they turn it on from way across the room even if the TV doesn't face that direction. Putting up a wall to seperate that chair does help mitigate that but I do find it funny that the sim does it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#202 Old 5th Apr 2022 at 12:20 AM
Thank you so much for this!
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 17th May 2022 at 7:51 PM
This mod is way too outdated. You can't even launch the game with the package file in your folder. Its too bad there's not another mod like this that exists.
Instructor
#204 Old 4th Jan 2023 at 3:19 PM
Seating mods
Why does no one seem to care about this mod anymore? Am I the only one who has a Cinema in their neighborhood?
All of the sims choose to sit in the middle of the front row, and then everyone else just stands around! Even with the full version of 'Sit please', they will only choose the chairs closest to the screen. I need the 'Watch TV from all chairs' mod combined with the full version of 'Sit Please'. Then maybe I could take my sim families to the movies and they would actually sit down and watch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#205 Old 3rd May 2023 at 9:36 PM
Looks like it doesn't work anymore unfortunately
Test Subject
#206 Old 4th Jun 2023 at 7:47 AM
Apologies for the gravedigging but I wanted to dispel these insinuations that this mod doesn't work anymore. I'm playing on a fully legal copy of the Ultimate Collection on the EA App and this mod is functioning just fine. I don't know why it isn't working for the posters before me but it is not the fault of the mod. You can put this in your game and (assuming you did so correctly) it will work as intended in the year 2023.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#207 Old 10th Nov 2023 at 10:41 PM
I am also here to confirm this mod works perfectly fine for me in 2023. It was always so annoying sims wouldn't watch tv in 45 degree placed seating... which is a very normal set up lol. Thank you!
Page 9 of 9