Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#101 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 4:33 PM
riskCaution beautiful pics! Even despite the result
Thrior love her expression at the 1st pic :D
LouBarratt88 those black & white pics look really cool!

One of my favourite coules got married today and so here are some photos from Max and Miriam's wedding:

the guests

Miriam with her adopted daughter Laura

Miriam with her mommies and siblings

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 8:37 PM
Beautiful wedding pics, Ninet.
#103 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 10:45 PM
Thanks Ninet I really like yours as well, you've obviously put loads of time and effort into doing them with a stunning result!
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 12:42 AM
The wedding of Angela Hammond and Kyoshi Curtin

It's funny how at the end, you think back to the beginning, and wonder how you got here......
My Blog
Scholar
#105 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 7:55 AM
LouBarrat - those black and white pics look awesome, and Cassie looks very pretty.
Ninet - wow, those are just stunning, how long did it take you to do that? They are so beautiful!!
MizzGin - I love the shot at the end of all the Taylors :P

Call me Meg

lately i want everything
every star tied to a string

av credit
#106 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 6:20 PM
Ronan Harper got married to his girlfriend Kendra. She is pregnant too.

At the wedding. It's Noah Harper (Ronan's dad) in the background.

Field Researcher
#107 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 9:24 PM

The wedding of Arielle Rasberry and William Rainshadow

Here is the last dance, late in the evening.

Lab Assistant
#108 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 12:03 AM
Rosslyn Roomy and Troy Michaels

Undead Molten Llama
#109 Old 22nd Apr 2009 at 5:47 AM
*sigh* I just love weddings.

Ninet, your pics are lovely, and I find myself sitting here and staring, wondering how the heck you got them all posed, particularly for the fourth picture. I spend a long time getting three Sims to behave long enough to get a decent picture, and you've got...a bunch. Nice job.

MizzGin, I love your bride's dress and your color-coordinated wedding party. I just never take the time to do all that stuff. Maybe I should try....

xliverbeanx, those last two pics are really cute. I love their expressions in the third one down, especially.

Here's my contribution. I just love this pic for some strange reason. It's a slightly made-over Benjamin Long and Jocelyn, the founder of my "Build A City" challenge, on their wedding day:

And yes, Jocelyn had ribs removed in order to fit into that dress. Either that, or there's an industrial-strength corset under there that was tighted by a determined herd of pack elephants yanking on the strings.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 1:13 AM
iCad haha yeah, they really are great for each other. Always carefree and joking around. Thank you. Jeeze, I guess Jocelyn had to have ribs removed! But it was worth it, because that dress is to die for!
Undead Molten Llama
#111 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 6:45 AM
Yeah, I love that dress. Got it from a site that had a bunch of Victorian clothes. Don't think it was All About Style, but it might have been... Here's a pic of the whole thing:

It's the kind of dress that, when I was 8 or so, I'd fantasize that I'd get married in. Now that I'm an old (and divorced) fart, I guess I'm letting my Sims have the fantasy.

And...I'm bummed. I THOUGHT I had some awesome wedding pictures. Went to go crop 'em so I could post 'em, only to discover that I'd had my screen cap program set on capturing GIFs, not JPGs, so the pics are horrible. And of course I can't do a wedding over. Total bummer, man.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Instructor
#112 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 7:17 AM
Timothy Riley and Vivian Cho fell instantly, madly in love and decided to marry on the beach:

#113 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 1:02 AM
My selfsim and his girlfriend Lateshia just got married on Three Lakes.For all the pics see the snooty link.
All the pics
http://snootysims.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28520

Here is a couple I'll post here

Wedding kiss

Lateshia sitting on my lap
Field Researcher
#114 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 1:00 PM
The first wedding in Lyric Falls

Everyone's weddings look just beautiful!

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Top Secret Researcher
#115 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 1:41 PM
Aww these are truelly amazing weddings, the bug has bitten me, I want my sims to marry today too!

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 3:39 PM
sharkloverplayer, those wedding pics are beautiful.
#117 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 5:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vicarious70
sharkloverplayer, those wedding pics are beautiful.

Thank you.
Instructor
#118 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 3:39 PM
My SS getting married to Ratna:

-Ok, I totally look knocked up here but I'm not. It's just the dress. And my goodness, can he twist my arm anymore!?

-Nothing like a drunk bridesmaid to get the party going!
Forum Resident
#119 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 10:31 AM

Anne & Alwin

Lab Assistant
#120 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 3:19 PM
iCad, that dress looks wonderful. Sometimes I wish I took more time with weddings.

Colin and Elf got married a while back. This was a sort of impromptu wedding that turned out to be a roof raiser.

The vows.

The kiss.

The smustle.

(more of the wedding on my site )
Field Researcher
#121 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 3:49 PM
I loove everyone's pictures!!

I did this one yesterday but erm, it didn't exactly go according to plan. I goofed up the timing on the wedding (didn't get the guests there in time so they married with only the bride's sister there) because I don't do a lot of weddings, and I always forget exactly what to do! And then during the reception, the bride, groom and bride's sister all got the flu! Soo I expect that all of the guests at the wedding will probably have it too. Le sigh. Anyways.. here's the pics!

The look on her face here cracks me up..

Happily married!
#122 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 6:37 PM
blackdaisies-love the smustle picture. They are so into it.
MizzGin03 - what a lovely set up. You must have put so much efford into their lovely wedding. Love it.
Thrior- i love the outfits and pictures are really nice.
Ninet-such a sweet group picture.

Actually i think i really like everyone's pictures, it is so nice to see sims getting married and how different their weddings are.
Test Subject
#123 Old 4th May 2009 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Poe and Darz's wedding

wow! extravagant sims yo.

___xoxo
#124 Old 5th May 2009 at 9:59 AM
Cherish Rogue and Seb Rice

Hugging, after Seb proposed.

#125 Old 5th May 2009 at 3:46 PM
Walter Troii and Lilly Day
Page 5 of 23