Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#201 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 7:25 PM
Candice & Nathan's Wedding

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Advertisement
Instructor
#202 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 8:39 PM
My shared heirs for generation 3 of my legacy had a double wedding. (They're twins...so it fits!) Adam and his bride Amaya were first.

Then came Alyson's turn. She married Mr. Big...whose name is David.

There were a ton of people at the wedding, at least twenty...if not more.

Quite the bunch huh? An ex-vampire, a good witch, a handful of random townies, a brother with a dinner plate, and a few kids, plus a dog and a cat.

I apologize for the pictures not being that good. Having so many people on one lot made it hard to get quality pictures, but here's a picture of Alyson and David sharing a kiss.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Test Subject
#203 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 10:50 PM
The Goth-Lothario Wedding

I'll admit, I botched their relationship ahead of time.

Even their guests agreed that it was for the best!
Lab Assistant
#204 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 6:26 PM

The guys left and right? Yeah, they are their kids. They waited till they were almost elders to marry. The kids went home after graduation to attend the wedding.
Forum Resident
#205 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 11:49 AM

Jessica Ebadi and Gilbert Jacquet

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Forum Resident
#206 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 1:57 PM
Cody and Lucy Bradshaw

The Bride, Lucy

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Lab Assistant
#207 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:35 PM

Putz Fleece, his sister Impala Fleece, and bride-to-be Annie Toledo arriving at the Cathedral of Saints Stephanie, Heather, and Jennifer (aka St. Steph's).

More pics of the church at the link below ...

Flux has left the building -- the popups on every page have finally driven her away. She can be found in Cinnabar.
Mad Poster
#208 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 2:52 AM
A few pictures from my favourite of the weddings that took place during my first rotation of Pleasantview....

This was one of two weddings featuring the Goths - but this time it was a day where the celebrated a Goth no longer being a Goth - Cassandra married Don Lothario. Her father, step-mother and younger brother were all there, and Dustin Broke was Don's best man.

This is a shot of the wedding party. The general colour scheme was white and purple, though Marylena decided to wear red!

The ceremony was lovely - some butterflies even turned up in front of the (invisible) arch! Unfortunately they didn't match the colour scheme either.....

Then it was time to cut the cake, which definitely did match the colour scheme :-)

And finally, before they went off on their honeymoon to Takemizu Village, Don and Cassandra had time for their first dance....
Field Researcher
#209 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 11:53 AM
Coleman and Meadow Kirby on their wedding day at his family's farm.

Field Researcher
#210 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 5:42 PM
Awww such sweet photos everyone!! I love weddings. :lovestruc

Here's a few of mine:
Anika and George

~*~*~*~

Michele and Korey Kanstan

Cicley and Damion

Mad Poster
#211 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 11:32 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 14th Jan 2011 at 5:07 AM.
Here are a couple from Dina Bachelor (I changed her name from Caliente to Bachelor as her late husband's surname was Bachelor) and townie Richard Bennett's wedding.

The group photo shows the happy couple (before the ceremony, actually) with Dina's sister Nina Caliente and Dina and Richard's daughter, Charlotte.

This is a screenshot of the in-game photo album that Jared and Laura Brumfield ordered to remember their wedding day! I wanted to try out a community lot I downloaded, so the wedding was held there. I think it's the first time I've held a Sims 2 community lot wedding! It was pretty cool, I'll definitely be doing it again. And the lot's gorgeous.....

The selected picture is one of my three favourite ones - this is them toasting with each other after the ceremony and the first dance, right before they cut the cake.
Below is a collage showing a few of my favourite pictures from their wedding day.

Field Researcher
#212 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 5:01 AM
My weddings are so boring.
Xoxk9, that shot of Michele and Korey is beautiful! <3

The Zhang-Urahara Wedding, featuring Lin Zhang and Ken Urahara. Their parents are lost in MTS2 hell, but you'll be able to see them in some of the photos I'll link in a second.

Lin turned out so much prettier than her brother.
I am about 98% convinced I am going to burn Rain in a fire.

Other photos: The mass smustle that went on after the couples slow danced. The smustle was to this, and if anyone cares, the slow dance was to this.
Miyabi, who is now in college, (as a teen) is a lost soul in the smustle between the two families
Everyone got in on the dancing, even Ken's younger twin sisters. His older sister Mirai and Lin's twin brother Rain were the last two, and Mirai seems a little cocky about the whole thing.
The parents refused to stay outside and dance. I was mad. :c
Mad Poster
#213 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 1:42 AM Last edited by lauratje86 : 15th Jan 2011 at 9:32 PM.
This first one is of my favourites from Jared Brookes & Suzanne Gallagher (originally tourist Sandy Vi*something* - I changed her name).

Everyone apart from the groom (and the bride, as she was already playable by then because I'd moved her into the groom's house, and because she was a tourist, not a townie) are townies - I used testingcheats to select them to get them to pose for a group shot. I like group shots at weddings, especially outdoor ones :-D

This one was taken as an in-game "snapshot" which was overexposed. But I really liked their poses and facial expressions. So I decided to try photoshopping it to see if I could make it look decent anyway. In the end I converted it to black & white, which I quite like. Her dress is still too bright white though..... :-(
Instructor
#214 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 9:50 PM
The wedding of Mirabella Okuma and Leo Deppiesse.

The Bride.

The Happy Couple.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Scholar
#215 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 9:27 PM
This is Joseph Lothario, marrying his longtime love Brittany Upsnott after they'd finished university at their home. Their friends from university and Caspian and Christa all came to the ceremony - the only sad part was knowing that Joseph's triplet brother and sister Benjamin and Elizabeth weren't there (they disappeared not long after the three started university).

Field Researcher
#216 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 11:21 PM
Maura and Malcolm Landgraab V

The ceremony

The toast

The first dance

Dinner

Sneaking outside for a kiss together
Mad Poster
#217 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 4:56 AM
Jason O'Mackey and wife Marinda. They're now expecting twins (and I love that hairstyle on Jason)

Gabe and Alexandra O'Mackey giving it another shot:

Cutting the cake:

Jules is happy that her dad didn't get stuck with Patricia:

Forum Resident
#218 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 10:28 PM
Lycan Rudyard proposing to Cathy Thropy (Lycan + Thropy= Lycanthropy hehe!) at the Le Manifique Resturant in Bluewater Village :D

Even though he loves this woman, his expression suggested something else!

I'll post pics of their wedding soon!

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Theorist
#219 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 7:31 PM

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#220 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 7:46 PM
Jacob Martin and Jules O'Mackey at their big moment. That's Jules' Uncle Jason sitting down. Gabe and Alexandra are off elsewhere in the house flirting with each other. LOL

(I forget who it was that did the recolors for the trash compactor and dishwasher--I use those a LOT in Riverblossom Hills!)
Field Researcher
#221 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 2:37 AM
Darren Dreamer Marries Meadow

Lab Assistant
#222 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 9:53 PM
NeonSim, the collage is lovely - you can really feel the atmosphere.

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

Mad Poster
#223 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 6:44 AM
I love those collages Neonsim! :-D

Here are a few from my ISBI challenge founding torchholder's wedding, when Gareth Simmons married Lindsay Louie (now Lindsay Louie Simmons).

Gareth & Lindsay look happy to be husband and wife:

Lindsay autonomously flirts with Gareth right after they cut (and eat!) the cake:

The happy couple finds a few moments to watch the stars together as their wedding party draws to a close:

The wedding party was a great success! :-D Gareth and Lindsay recently had twins, William and Catherine (the upcoming British royal wedding provided inspiration there!), so there's no time for lazing around stargazing any more! :-)
Field Researcher
#224 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 1:58 PM Last edited by selfmadequeen : 7th Apr 2011 at 3:25 PM.

A picture from the Dustin Broke & Anglea Pleasant wedding. It was a shotgun wedding of sorts, as Angela got pregnant at their college graduation party. (as you can see her daddy is in the background to make sure that happens! LOL)
Field Researcher
#225 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 8:19 PM
I love the weddings too! :>

From the wedding of Kamil Laviniak and Hannah Tischner (Laviniak now). I really appreciate this couple ^^
Right after their wedding the couple of robots got married ^^ They were sluguss Tischner and Lina Haller. Hannah's grandad, Joseph, invented sluguss, Lina was a present given to Kamil's mom from his dad.

And the whole family:

In the background (from left): Aurora Haller (now Laviniak) and Octavian Laviniak, Kamil's parents. They married each other some time after their only child's wedding
The robots are sluguss and Lina Tischner, the second marriage.
Then Charles Tischner, Hannah's dad and his wife, Danutha. Real mom of Hannah, Alina, died, leaving two little children and their dad in deep sadness.
Mr and mrs Laviniak are sitting on the bench.
And then, in the first row we have (from left): Paul Stanek (friend of young Laviniaks; will got married in the nearest future ) and Konrad Tischner, Hannah's older brother with his wife, Regina.

And pic from another wedding. The couple are Victor and Tania, who were the main characters of my Sims story.
http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/1474/406jpg.jpg
Page 9 of 23