Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 2:59 PM
Default Werid menu Performance
While i'm making some changes for community lot but then I found weird menu by accidentally press key but i don't know what is press key for it but i have never seen this before.

Here is Screenshot:

Does anyone know about this and key?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 4:09 PM
I found a, key, Ctrl+O and menu will appear.

I think i am the one who discovered this weird menu Performance.
Theorist
#3 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 4:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alex5
I think i am the one who discovered this weird menu Performance.
No, you're not. I think the window just contains graphics settings that are used by the game UI. There are these certain settings that aren't covered under the game options, but those can also be accessed via cheat codes. It was probably used during development so that it was easier to bring up the window by pressing CTRL+O instead of navigating to options or typing in codes, but was left over. It's well-hidden, though - I think you need to have allmenus (or was it only TCE) for the CTRL+O key combo to work.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Sep 2021 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by topp
No, you're not. I think the window just contains graphics settings that are used by the game UI. There are these certain settings that aren't covered under the game options, but those can also be accessed via cheat codes. It was probably used during development so that it was easier to bring up the window by pressing CTRL+O instead of navigating to options or typing in codes, but was left over. It's well-hidden, though - I think you need to have allmenus (or was it only TCE) for the CTRL+O key combo to work.

Thanks for information.

Yes i enabled allmenus and always use.