Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Starter House with Gardening Spaces

by shery00 Posted 3rd Feb 2008 at 4:34 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2008 at 12:47 AM by shery00

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Feb 2008 at 3:47 PM
What an exceptional little hosue! I will use it in my medieval themed game for int he village...I wouldn't mind living in it myslef!
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 7:42 PM
AMAZING!! It's a pity I don't have Seasons or Bon Voyage..

When things don't go right, turn left ;)
Scholar
#28 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ahori009
hello
i can't dowload it, it is uncomplet what can i do ?
It depends, if you are getting an error message that the file is corrupted, just wait and keep trying until the download completes and unzips successfully.

If you mean that features are missing when you try to play the lot, then you may be missing one of the expansion packs that this content requires in order to work properly in your game. I can't see the original post as I type this, but I know this house requires Seasons and Bon Voyage. If you don't have those expansion packs installed, or any of the others specified, you can't use this house the way it is currently packaged.

I adore this house but don't have Bon Voyage. I may consider getting it once they iron out all the problems and annoyances it comes with.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 11:40 AM
Oooh, this is so beautiful, thank you! Just what I was looking for for a character who just wants to settle down and garden
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 12:41 AM
aww this is absolutely adorable i can't wait to move some gardening simmies in!!

What a lovely way to burn
Field Researcher
#31 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 6:13 PM
wow, this is an awsome starter home :D

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Field Researcher
#32 Old 16th Feb 2008 at 10:16 AM
You did a gorgeous job! Even though I cannot download it (don't have Seasons or BV), I still think it is a great house.
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 7:20 AM
Nice work! It has a very cozy feel to it and its obvious you put some time into it. Well done.

SimSchnaps
Artisim Homes
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 3:35 PM
I love it! It looks very nice.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 12:56 PM
That is a ridiculously cute house. I love it, it just has that spark. Hmmm... I love the layout, and I love the curb look, and I love the interior. Thank you! Unfortunately I don't have NL, and BV. I guess I need to go buy that, but with the sims 3 coming out late next year(?) I don't know. Bon Voyage kinda seems to me like the Sims 1 Vacation, which if you ask me was a total bore.

Oh, and I can't believe that this is a starter home! WOW, and yay!
Field Researcher
#36 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 6:17 PM
What an unbelievably beautiful home. I love the design! Thanks for your contribution!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Feb 2008 at 8:11 AM
This is such a great house that you make me want to rush out and buy the ep's i dont have just to download it.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 5:53 AM
ok I love this just like everyone else but I was wounder what was used that it needs pets.

Is there a way to get it working with out pets?

Thanks

Wendy
Scholar
#39 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 10:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by escand
That is a ridiculously cute house. I love it, it just has that spark. Hmmm... I love the layout, and I love the curb look, and I love the interior. Thank you! Unfortunately I don't have NL, and BV. I guess I need to go buy that, but with the sims 3 coming out late next year(?) I don't know. Bon Voyage kinda seems to me like the Sims 1 Vacation, which if you ask me was a total bore.

Oh, and I can't believe that this is a starter home! WOW, and yay!
I think you can install Bon Voyage and then just not bother playing it. I did that with University, just to be able to download things that require it. I played University once while recovering from my c-section and it was fun but not engaging to me enough to do it again anytime soon. I am going to get Bon Voyage so I can have this house, as well as some other incredible houses that require BV. I do also want to see what the beach lot features offer. However, I don't think I'll vacation with my Sims, either. Not right away anyhow.

I keep coming back and drooling over this house. It's really special. I started out playing a beach resort theme with very mediterranean and beach themed houses, but these beautiful country-ish houses convinced me after my last game crash that I'd have to include a countryside section to my resort town neighborhood.

I was on the fence about Bon Voyage but this house has knocked me off of the fence. As soon as it's in my budget, I'm getting BV. Or waiting til Mother's Day. I will tell my hubby it's a lot cheaper than trying to buy a real house in the country.

So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Wiki Wizard
#40 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 7:51 PM
wow, this is a really good idea and i just love the roof, really excellent job

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 6:36 PM
Do I absoloutely need BV for this? 'cause I would LOVE to have it in my game, but meh... Great work anyway!
Scholar
#42 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 8:07 AM
Haha, got BV at last....mine mine mine! Thanks for making this incredible house!

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 6:58 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 7th Mar 2008 at 6:11 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is a sweet little cottage, just to have when you only have a little money or as second home somewhere up in the mountains.
Also I love the shapes of the building and the use of the space of the garden. It all just fits together.
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Mar 2008 at 2:42 AM
Awww I love this house! Unfortuently I don't own BV so I'll have to try and re create this house in my game!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 23rd May 2008 at 9:26 PM
Does it need UNI,PETS & BV?

I am MOHAAPlayer on Discord
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bbc100
Does it need UNI,PETS & BV?

Yes, of course that house needed BV, but I'm not sure with UNI and PETS because I have all EP's installer in my games.

~ Sharing is caring ~
transmogrified
retired moderator
#47 Old 13th Jun 2008 at 5:16 PM
Is there a trick for including a double bed in the downstairs bedroom, or is everyone playing this lot with chaste Sims?
Test Subject
#48 Old 5th Aug 2008 at 8:35 PM
This lot is gorgeous. It has the old world charm with a much more spacious interior than is the norm. Thank you so much for sharing!!~Bee
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 6:28 AM
it looks like a barn. Kind of cute
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 1:32 AM
Thanks! I really like this house, its charming.
Page 2 of 3