Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Clear Dark Eyes: A four eye set

by echo66 Posted 20th Jul 2005 at 5:48 AM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 11:13 AM
These eyes look very beautiful, thank you for sharing them.
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 8:13 PM
These eyes are so beautiful, I want to download all of them, but I won't be able to choose the color I will use ! What a pity ! :weep:
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 7:21 AM
Thank You
Oh these eyes are so natural and something to really look at. I love all your creations here, you do a excellent job!!! Thank you for sharing everything with us!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st Sep 2005 at 7:13 PM
WoW!!! These are one of the best eye sets I've ever seen. Would love you to do a second dark set with other colors- like dark brown, dark purple, etc. with this same look! Thanks again for sharing, I use them with almost every sim!!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Oct 2005 at 5:28 PM
Like all the others... fantastic !

If we understand others, in time I believe we come to understand ourselves.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 28th Oct 2005 at 4:36 AM
wow! I just was talking to my brother today that there was no way to find my eye color to put in the game..but your blue-green eyes..match mine. :-D even the brown around the pupil. wow! hehehe
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 9:54 PM
Wait, I can't download them, can you please repost the link for me? Or send it to doggy213@alltel.net thankies!
Test Subject
#33 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:09 AM
really pretty...I love them.

Randy Rhoads was the best guitarist ever....Rest In Peace.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:00 PM
I love these eyes. I had them in my game for a long time, and tons of my sims had them. Then, after cleaning out my downloads folder, I realized I'd lost them. I'm so glad to have found them again; I missed them! Thank you.
Field Researcher
#35 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 7:56 PM
look real! well done!!

Adicta a los Sims xD (parece que no soy la unica!!:P)
Test Subject
#36 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:53 PM
I love blue green eyes (l)
it's Beautyful
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 11:25 PM
I just had to come back and tell you that your "blue green request eye" of this series is the single most longlasting eye in my game. It's the perfect blend of fantasy/reality. It's color is vibrant without being overpowering.

I've tweaked my eye sets through time but this one single eye has never been cut. It's so versatile that often even though this eye looks best, I've had to force myself to choose another just for diversity !!! LOL

When I have a "problem sim", this particular eye always makes a great solution. Thanks ever so much for sharing.
Instructor
#38 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 1:16 PM
These are 100% tottaly wonderful.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 8:30 AM
thanks!

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 9:37 PM
They are so hot you deserve a hug :]
Instructor
#41 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 7:43 PM
I believe your dark green eye is the most beautiful eye I have found for my game. I've been using it since back in '05. I geneticized it and gave it to a family founder in a neighborhood I began in 12/05. It's still showing up in his great-great-great-grandchildren and I'm always thrilled when a baby is born with those eyes. Lots of beautiful eyes have been made by you and many others in the intervening years but none of them are any better.
Page 2 of 2