Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 9:22 AM Last edited by Alice Storm : 26th Aug 2021 at 9:42 AM.
Default Entitlement missing bug?
I downloaded a lot from sims 4 gallery and this one lot can’t not delete any structures, like walls and fences on it? I keep getting entitlement missing. I tried different cheats and nothing fixes it. It’s not even modded.

It’s called “Sector 7 Slums Ver.2” And made by “ff1039”

This never happen to me, anyone know of a fix?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 12:30 PM Last edited by andes : 26th Aug 2021 at 12:48 PM.
There is a bug report made on AHQ for an issue like that:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Repor...ll/td-p/9721818

It only has 14 Me Too's (one more now because I clicked it).

I see you posted in the thread? There is on page one someone who had a sort of workaround by making and then deleting fences.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 7:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andes
There is a bug report made on AHQ for an issue like that:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Repor...ll/td-p/9721818

It only has 14 Me Too's (one more now because I clicked it).

I see you posted in the thread? There is on page one someone who had a sort of workaround by making and then deleting fences.

Do you have the link to the workaround? I can’t find it. I even searched “Entitlement missing” and only found my post.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 7:52 PM
It was this post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Repor...ht/true#M174710

"I had this problem too and sort of just gave up on fixing it and went on to change some other things. I ended up being able to delete a couple of fences around a staircase in the house, and suddenly I could delete the fences outside? I dunno why it worked, but maybe try deleting any fences you have placed in the house and try again! "

It's not much to go on, but I think trying to place fences etc yourself and then trying to remove those, and then others, at least sounds like a good workaround. I have not experienced the issue so I cannot test it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 8:02 PM
Thank you for replying back. I searched and there is no fences that let me delete it. I can’t even put down a fence.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 10:52 PM
Hello again. I tried to test this. I have all the packs that lot is made of, so I disabled a couple of them, but did not get the errror.

Which packs that the lot was built with don't you have?

What were the steps and in what order you took to place it?
Example: - Open Gallery - download the lot - choose world and lot - choose the lot assignment from Gallery/or the lot where you place it - Place it when in Manage World UI - choose Build icon from Manage World UI - try to delete objects on the lot.