Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 7:55 PM
Default Cuddle and dance together mods
Is there a mod that stops couples cuddling together in bed before they wake up? Also one that stops child sims autonomous dancing together with older sims?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 9:01 PM
Yes, for the first one, fortunately! By Squinge, no cuddle under sheets.

Also by Squinge, no autonomous dance on toes. It has not been updated but that's usually because it didn't need updating as the interaction didn't evolve further after its introduction.
I use the first ever since I got AL, but haven't tested this one.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#3 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 12:15 AM
LOL everyone have different taste of playing I love the cuddling in bed and I love the dance on the toes.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 12:36 AM
Hello Simonut
I can't stand any interaction that takes forever and cannot be interrupted, basically, and use mods to kill them all. I can understand why people would find the cuddling under sheets cute, but it was just awfully done, it takes forever and makes sims unable to get ready for work in time. And after a few hundreds of times, is it even really still cute? They already cuddle while they sleep. Then a couple hours cuddling before getting out of bed, then an hour and a half to eat a bowl of cereal, and why not another hour of travelling through the 5x5 residential lot because the sim has decided he wants to make an unmade bed somewhere and there's no stopping him, ugh !!! I can't stand it

Also, it added the feature that a sim who has slept enough wakes up the other sim in bed who is not done sleeping! I mean if you love your husband you don't want to ruin his precious sleep for no reason and ruin his day because he didn't get enough sleep because of you, you slip out of bed as quietly as possible and use the bathroom first and then it's free for your loved one when he gets up

It's one of the interactions I hate the most, I have a lot of Squinge's mods and I am ever so grateful to him!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 2:11 PM
I never noticed the cuddle stop one sim from staying asleep. They just go back to sleep when the first sim leaves the bed.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 3:56 PM
Same as above. I've also not had sims be late for work due to the interaction either. However, that might be because I have few sims that work really early shifts I love the cuddle in bed interaction to pieces; it's so cute!

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Inventor
#7 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 2:34 PM
I also like the cuddle interaction, but it would be a happy medium if there's a mod that reduces the chance of bed cuddling to xx%
Alchemist
#8 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 3:03 PM
Happen to agree with Lili975 on this one; I too modded this out. It takes way too long and 99% of the time sims are about to get up anyway! Cute the first time I saw it, but not so much anymore. And yeah, it usually wakes up the other sim for me--though it fills the energy bar first.

@Lili975 you may be interested in Cancel-able "make bed" interaction by newsjunkie, if you haven't seen it already

"May the sunlight find you, thy days be long, thy winters kind, thy roots be strong." -Grand Oak Tree, DAO

XPTL Mod Archive | Change a Mod's Mesh into a CC Object | Increasing the Game Difficulty | Editing ACR 4 Your Age Mod
Bored? Read an unfinished legacy or sim story. | aka Kelyns | she/her
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Sep 2021 at 5:17 PM
Thank you, Phantomknight :lovestruc don't worry I've killed that annoying behaviour with Pescado's «Abort bed making» since forever.

I do remove my "annoyances fixing mods" to play my Legacy house though, I figure, legacy households should be "roots" and have all the silly behaviours I do not want to see the rest of the time, unstoppably make beds, group-smustle on the road and so on
Meet Me In My Next Life
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2021 at 11:55 PM
@Lili975 I was lol as I read what you said, actually I only see my couples cuddle at bed time once they are in bed they move close together and cuddle and fall asleep together.
They never cuddle when they wake up or getting ready for work, sometime they hug and kiss each other while standing up sometime over and over at that point I stop it.
Actually my Sims get more romantic actions then I get in real life. hahahaha :lovestruc lol

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".